Jody Goodson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tom

Riverview, FL

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Just wondering if he & his present wife are stilling fighting it out. I feel so sorry for his two kids, they have seen alot with all of his wives, first their mother is crazy,then Melissa and her family did nothing except abuse & neglect the kids. Now all Lisa does is scream & yell at them constantly. Heard she doesn't even wantthem to have any thing to do with their own relatives, just hers. Wonder if Jody is fooling around on this wife like he did Kim with the Noble lady from Letcher Co. Her huband divored her over it. I hope the kids do okay.
Shame

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Gossip....Gossip....Gossip
Karma

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Looks like Jody has the problem!! He should be taking care of his own kids!!
Oops

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Sep 9, 2011
Wonder why Jody is having to sell his boat and his camper?!?
Mind your own

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2011
Oops wrote:
Wonder why Jody is having to sell his boat and his camper?!?
I wonder if the fact that the man has a bus driving job and operates his own business and has little to no spare time to enjoy these items would have anything to do it? No matter it is NOT our business what he does with HIS belongings!!!!!!!!!!
UH OHHH

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Sep 11, 2011
Everybody knows how much Jody loooves fishing!! I heard it was more than "no spare time". But you're right....it is none of our business what he does with HIS belongings!!!
WELL

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2011
Keep your nose out of other people business,we know this come from Blaze Branch.
Tom

Riverview, FL

#8 Sep 12, 2011
COULD BE HE NEEDS TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO LIVE SINCE HE DOESN'T OWN A HOME.
Ali

Riverview, FL

#9 Sep 12, 2011
I guess he is heart sick now that his old flame Tiffany(Big Red) Noble is rolling in the big money now. She inherited everything her grandparents had. Too bad for Jody!
Jamie

Riverview, FL

#10 Sep 12, 2011
I was surprised to when I was at a doctor's recently to see his kids are on the state's medical card, meaning we taxpayers are paying for their medical, when he has a bus driving job & is making big money at his business. You would think he would put his kids on his insurance with the school, instead of lying about his income & then buying 3 4-wheeler this summer,plus a new riding lawn mower. I agree at their age, they do need to buy them a home.
Geez

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2011
Jamie wrote:
I was surprised to when I was at a doctor's recently to see his kids are on the state's medical card, meaning we taxpayers are paying for their medical, when he has a bus driving job & is making big money at his business. You would think he would put his kids on his insurance with the school, instead of lying about his income & then buying 3 4-wheeler this summer,plus a new riding lawn mower. I agree at their age, they do need to buy them a home.
It amazes me how freaking NOSEY people are! You need to get a life and mind your own buisness! Who cares what people buy with their own damn money they WORK for! Anyone who knows Jody knows he is a stand up guy and wouldn't lie about his income. That's ridiculous!! He's been a great dad to his kids and he loves them very much. Quit trying to cause trouble and worry about your own gossiping, nosey a$$! Sounds to me like your nothing but a busy body! Surely you have something better to do?!! You can start by keeping your big mouth shut and keeping your nose where it belongs!
Dan

Riverview, FL

#12 Sep 12, 2011
That's how much you know. He was having an affair with my cousin's husband from Letcher county. I guess he denies that too. He's not the innocent guy he & his family make him out to be. Apparently there's alot you don't know about him. You can start by asking some of his family that he has done really dirty. I know I am friends with some of them. I know what he is capable of. I also know how he has done his kids, apparently you don't know as much as you think. He can talk about everybody else, but tries to play innocent when he's not. We know the whole story.
really

Mount Vernon, KY

#13 Sep 12, 2011
Dan wrote:
That's how much you know. He was having an affair with my cousin's husband from Letcher county. I guess he denies that too. He's not the innocent guy he & his family make him out to be. Apparently there's alot you don't know about him. You can start by asking some of his family that he has done really dirty. I know I am friends with some of them. I know what he is capable of. I also know how he has done his kids, apparently you don't know as much as you think. He can talk about everybody else, but tries to play innocent when he's not. We know the whole story.
With your cousins husband? lmao
And if you were so worried about his kids, you wouldn't be on here dogging him knowing there's a possibility they may see this! Grow up and act your age!
Hahaha

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Sep 14, 2011
I heard he was broke!!
ahh

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Sep 14, 2011
Jody Goodson is a great guy, and I know for a fact he loves his kids. Just leave the man alone.
Allison Goodson

Virgie, KY

#16 Sep 14, 2011
Fist of all this is Jody's daughter and i think its a crying shame that you would get on here and talk a bunch of bull crap about my dad. Anybody who knows him knows that none of this is true and you guys must have nothing better to do than gossip. And yea you might think I dont know anything but i do. I know for a fact that my dad does nothinng but work all day long for US! He left his first wife for a good reason and he left his second wife for US because the kid thing was nt working out. Know one knows what he has gone through to make sure that we have everything we need. This sounds like a bunch of jealousy to me from someone.I dont know too many people who would want to slander my dad. Furthermore its nobodys business what he does anyway. I would appreciate it if all of you would leave me and my family alone. Have you not realized that this not only bothers him but it bothers me as well. Also my dad's wife now has been the closest thing to a mom to us than anyone ever has, and i thank God everyday that we have her. Its ashame that a 16 year old acts more mature than most of you guys.So for all of you who have wrote something I pray for you all. God Bless!
Well spoken Allison

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2011
I would like to commend you Allison for taking up for your Father and being more mature than most of the supposed grownups from this region. Your post was well worded and well written and you got your point across without dropping to these gossiping devils' level. Applause for Allison.
Mee

Riverview, FL

#18 Sep 19, 2011
All except the first word, apparently she went to Dorton. No kidding, good job.
childish

Phelps, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2011
Mee wrote:
All except the first word, apparently she went to Dorton. No kidding, good job.
thats stupid she burnt ur ass
Grandson of CR Fleming

Fairport, NY

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Allison Goodson wrote:
Fist of all this is Jody's daughter and i think its a crying shame that you would get on here and talk a bunch of bull crap about my dad. Anybody who knows him knows that none of this is true and you guys must have nothing better to do than gossip. And yea you might think I dont know anything but i do. I know for a fact that my dad does nothinng but work all day long for US! He left his first wife for a good reason and he left his second wife for US because the kid thing was nt working out. Know one knows what he has gone through to make sure that we have everything we need. This sounds like a bunch of jealousy to me from someone.I dont know too many people who would want to slander my dad. Furthermore its nobodys business what he does anyway. I would appreciate it if all of you would leave me and my family alone. Have you not realized that this not only bothers him but it bothers me as well. Also my dad's wife now has been the closest thing to a mom to us than anyone ever has, and i thank God everyday that we have her. Its ashame that a 16 year old acts more mature than most of you guys.So for all of you who have wrote something I pray for you all. God Bless!
Allison, I am a cousin of your Grampa, I haven't seen your dad since he was a baby. That was a great letter. I hope everybody leaves you, and your family alone now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Hollow Woman 5 hr RORER714 10
Alicia Taylor and James "buzz" hall 22 hr Mind your own bus... 4
looking for a old high school Friend Wed Ricky 2
Who is a rat Tue Uhh ddt 3
Jessica Jensen Feb 20 Whats up 1
Anyone know Melvin white? Feb 20 Curious 1
private basketball coaching lessons Feb 19 Water Girl 4

Dorton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dorton Mortgages