braddock the lone voice 4 people

Posted in the Dorton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TAXPAYER

London, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Terry they give u a hard time but whether GC admits it or not the part about GC pressuring city employees not to use the drugstore when it was 1st made public about the new tax is true
watch and learn

London, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
watch the jenkins meeting on channel 98 this week and learn. the man is a hindrance and obstruction to progress for the city. a total embarrassment to everyone who lives here, showing a lack of respect for the city council and the mayor of jenkins, and the town itself. this old mindset is why our kids have nothing here. he should have been put out. it's a shame they have to deal with people who can't express their selves in a calm, social manner. he didn't even have enough respect, for those who he is supposed to be representing, to clean up and look professional. After all, you are on TV.
missthang

London, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
we need the KING as mayor!
Hash Round

Wheelwright, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
TAXPAYER wrote:
Terry they give u a hard time but whether GC admits it or not the part about GC pressuring city employees not to use the drugstore when it was 1st made public about the new tax is true
He is only there for himself, he cares about no one but himself. He needs to quit trying to show off in front of the TV camera.
KING 4 MAYOR

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2012
[QUOTE whoLE="missthang"]we need the KING as mayor![/QUOTE]LETS HOPE KING RUnS HES GOT MY VOTE
yep

London, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
i was so happy when carl addington told G.C KINCER off! kincer is nothing but a liar and a phony
Jerry springer

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2012
The city council meetings in Jenkins are the jenkins version of Jerry springer. ranting, raving, head bobbling, disrespectful attitudes, name calling...all we need is the audience cheering "G.C.! G.C.! G.C.!"

And of course "Hot Toddy" in a black t-shirt, protecting the council from the public. Awwwwhhhhhh. Gonna put my feet up, sit. Back and drink an ice cold lemonade, close my eyes and smile as I hear the crowd chant "G.C.! G.C.! G.C.!". Let the "fireworks" begin!
Well

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2012
I think G C Kincer is doing a fine JOB!!!
yeah right

Science Hill, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2012
G.C Kincer is a damn joke!! all he is doing is lining him and his wife's pocket with the money of jenkins tax payers! Todd is also doing the same! there 2 peas in a pod!
Vox Populi

Dallas, GA

#10 Sep 18, 2012
Braddock is a Visonary. A Genius - the likes of which comes along once a generation. In the 70's there was Billy Jack. In 2012, there is Terry Jack
it isme

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
terry braddock jack will tear jenkins all to hell how m,uch money did he cost jenkins for him to FU## THE cav sign the money is 14,500 of your tax money
its me

Virgie, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2012
i think terry talks just to hear his brain rattle. he always has a problem with something. i can't stand him and i really hope that he gets voted out next election he is nothing but a pain in the ass. he walks around town like he is something. he needs to know that most of the city thinks he is a jack ass!
Braddock Intern

Dallas, GA

#13 Sep 19, 2012
To REALLY know him, you must gaze closely into his eyes - Swim in them if you will. Try that before you judge and criticise. He's just looking out for his people. Let him touch your heart. You will never be the same.
Braddock Intern

Dallas, GA

#14 Sep 19, 2012
$14,000 for a sign? RU Kidding me? Did Warhol paint it?
terry fan

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Sep 19, 2012
to tell you the truth i actually like the new cavalier sign better then the one we had and futher more i like terry's style, hes the only one that dont kiss G.C kincer's ass!
Braddock Intern

Dallas, GA

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Proud to be a part of the Braddock Paddock
Braddock Intern

Dallas, GA

#17 Sep 22, 2012
Two things he isn't doing.
1) Living at Mt Breexe
2) Dating a Mexican
Braddock Intern

Dallas, GA

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Much like Obama has had to clean up George W. Bush's mess, Terry has to deal with a Mess that Chum had left from years ago. Give him time, please.
its me

Virgie, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2012
terry don't know shit from applebutter. he is a sorry excuse for a councilman!!
truth

London, KY

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Terry is dealin with the mess lies and bs that GC is putting out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really? 17 hr Lmfao 10
J J Hill 21 hr JJ Hill 1
Shelby Valley Douglas Apartments Fri telling it like i... 1
OCCC back in business Fri Jerry 2
Jenkins Days Love Fri Two Headed 1
Elimer Music Thread Fri Musikologist 1
truck stolen and burnt Fri anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dorton Mortgages