Marine, home on leave, dies in motorc...

Marine, home on leave, dies in motorcycle accident

There are 4 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from May 19, 2008, titled Marine, home on leave, dies in motorcycle accident. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A motorcyclist, home on leave from the United States Marine Corps, died in an accident on US-131 that authorities believe happened sometime Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Nancylynn

United States

#1 May 19, 2008
How very sad :(...Thoughts and prayers go out to Cole's family and all that loved him...
Keith Mason

Chicago, IL

#2 May 19, 2008
Noah was always a cool guy, a riot to hang out with. I remember the first time I ever drove a car was when I was hanging out with him (he was taking me home from school I believe) and mentioned that I had never driven before. He pulled over, stopped the car, and made me drive the rest of the way home. Scary as hell but thats the kinda guy he was. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. He was loved by many people.

Rest in peace buddy.

Keith Mason
Martin Class of 02
The Britts

Royal Oak, MI

#3 May 20, 2008
Are LOVE & PRAYERS go out to Noah Familys & Freands

R.I.P
The Memories Will Never Fade..

Frank & Kelly
The Britts

Royal Oak, MI

#4 May 20, 2008
we are from wyoming,Mi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump to end campaign in Michigan Monday with G... (Nov '16) Jan 12 Oneal 25
News Wedding venue tells gay couple to look elsewhere Nov '17 Baptist ism by Proxy 21
Farmers Disposal in Dorr MI legitimate company? (Nov '11) Oct '17 andy 49
Justin M Clark - Steelcase - Cheater Exposed in... Sep '17 JustinMClarkRUSer... 1
News Gov. Rick Snyder makes appointment, reappointme... (Jun '17) Jul '17 MOMBACH lucifer 2
News Heavy Snow Leads to Power Outages HOLLAND, MI (... (Dec '16) Dec '16 District 1 1
ryder (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ryder 1

Dorr Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dorr Mortgages