Domestic violence case escalates to a...

Domestic violence case escalates to arson

There are 61 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Oct 12, 2007, titled Domestic violence case escalates to arson. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

DORR TOWNSHIP - A fight between a husband and wife ended with a house fire Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ex-Girlfriend

Estero, FL

#61 Oct 17, 2007
TakesNoSides wrote:
After reading all the posts in this thread, all I can say is that we all need to keep an open mind. If he did it then the evidence will come out when it goes to court. If proven I hope he learns something from the sentence that he recieves and takes any form of help that may be required by the courts to heart.
If by chance he is found not guilty I still hope that he looks back on all this and thinks ahead before he gets angry at someone. Not meaning that he is abusive and not saying that he isn't. But anyone in a situation like this will not forget it too easily.
I sort of know him, but only from contact with him by others. He dated someone close to me, they had good times and some really bad times. He even made threats that I don't wish to bring up on here since it will only heat things up more and cause even more of a posting war (as it currently looks like). And through out all the time that I have known of him, yes he drank alot when he would drink, he's still in that stage of his life as is alot of people. Eventually I am sure he will slow down just as I did. The reason I say "stage of his life" is due to the fact that most people around his age still visit the local taverns alot while hanging out with friends, family, etc. But eventually most people grow out of it.
just fyi, domestic violence does not always mean physical violence, it can also be a loud heated arguement as well. People are jailed quite often for "verbal abuse" as well under the charges of "Domenstic Violence"
Just my 2 cents, flame it if you wish
I think I know who you are...but I agree with you. I dated him a couple years ago and when I heard about this story, I couldn't believe it. He never acted that way towards anyone that I knew and it is shocking that he did what he did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hudsonville Ice Cream shrinks tub size amid bra... Mar '18 Witless Witness 2
Review: Cut & Trim Lawncare Mar '18 SpamSpitter 2
Beth Ledbetter Feb '18 Qwr 2
News Hudsonville makes changes after investigation i... Feb '18 District 1 2
News Animals lovers upset after no felony charges fi... (Nov '08) Jan '18 Common sense 10
News Trump to end campaign in Michigan Monday with G... (Nov '16) Jan '18 Oneal 25
News Wedding venue tells gay couple to look elsewhere (Oct '17) Nov '17 Baptist ism by Proxy 21

Dorr Jobs

Personal Finance

Dorr Mortgages