Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7618 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Judith

Pittsburgh, PA

#7332 Apr 16, 2013
Leave Wendi alone ! She is harmless !! All 90 lbs of her !!! Long live WH.
Jackie

United States

#7337 Apr 21, 2013
I was in Pittsburgh for a family gathering. Saw Don at a bar and heard him trying to convince a couple to use him for landscaping purposes. They were telling them they were happy with their service provider. He looked like a fool begging for business. Unattractive, pathetic jerk who is clearly scrambling due to his own jacked up choices.Karma will get cha every time Don.You screwed over enough people through your life that what I saw was refreshing.
Jackie

United States

#7338 Apr 21, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Don has no career. Hard labor is hardly living nice. He'll struggle financially if he isn't already.
I don't care what Don has a house,car,motorcycle. It's doubtful he spends money freely at this point in his life.Penny pinching for the rest of his life.From what I saw his life isn't as great as he likes people to think.
The EYES

Leechburg, PA

#7339 Apr 24, 2013
Donnie Donnie, Donnie. Rumor has it you got locked up last week for fighting with a girl again. You know this is NOT high school anymore. Hear you beat her real good. Roids do that !!
The All Seeing Eye

Pittsburgh, PA

#7340 Apr 27, 2013
The EYES wrote:
Donnie Donnie, Donnie. Rumor has it you got locked up last week for fighting with a girl again. You know this is NOT high school anymore. Hear you beat her real good. Roids do that !!
True, True, True...Donnie was arrested again by the Pittsburgh Police..This time for stalking, harassment and REAP on his ex-girlfriend, who did not want anything to do with him..what an azz hat..once a child always a little child...when will he grow up and put on his big boy pants..
Wendi is a hooker

Export, PA

#7341 May 7, 2013
Hi Wen Wen!! Still hooking I hear. Selling your wrinkled nasty body for money. You are a disgusting pig
Wendi Harding Breeden

Export, PA

#7342 May 7, 2013
We are all so glad your daughter died, only wish you would have died too.
Fred

United States

#7343 May 7, 2013
Wendi Harding Breeden wrote:
We are all so glad your daughter died, only wish you would have died too.
Bravo to Wendy for being successful in a career and causing you enough jealousy to be in your thoughts. Interestingly she defends the $h/tbag DB. You clearly lack class but I wouldn't expect anything more from a coward. I think it would be hysterical if you were charged with slander.
David Hall

Mckees Rocks, PA

#7344 May 8, 2013
hey people, move on already and get over it. I did.
Pgh Five O

Pittsburgh, PA

#7345 May 9, 2013
David Hall wrote:
hey people, move on already and get over it. I did.
Hey David, why should we, when King Azz Hat keeps f'n' up all the time. And this idiot used to be a cop..this shows you that he was probably dirty while working in Crafton...total lowlife scum..Hey David Hall worry about yourself..or if you f' up also, we will probably talk about you too.
David Hall

Mckees Rocks, PA

#7346 May 9, 2013
And maybe you should worry about yourself! But then guess you have no life other than watching every move Donnie makes. Who cares what DB does other than you and a few others who are obsessed with him and somehow trying to settle a score with him on this site. You don't have the balls to confront him to his face. Get a life, you loser. Donnie is getting a good laugh over all of this.
Rout 60

United States

#7347 May 11, 2013
DB the young girl you were banging the other night told everyone how your azz stunk when she tried going down on you.Dude you're nasty!!!
Goof

United States

#7348 May 12, 2013
David Hall wrote:
And maybe you should worry about yourself! But then guess you have no life other than watching every move Donnie makes. Who cares what DB does other than you and a few others who are obsessed with him and somehow trying to settle a score with him on this site. You don't have the balls to confront him to his face. Get a life, you loser. Donnie is getting a good laugh over all of this.
Yo Goof when you going to get it through your thick skull that Donnie is hardly respected.He was abusive to his last victim of women and five 0 was called.I doubt Donnie is laughing at anything at this point in his life.A bum job,no pension,not respected and uses whoever he can because he's a cheap s.o.b.No one's obsessed over a dude who has nothing good going for him.If he's on your top list of men to admire I would then suggest you get a reality check on what other men his age are bringing to the table.He ain't got jack.Get it? Good! LMFAO!!!!!Keep being the loser you are Donnie and we'll all keep laughing at your sad life.
Goof

United States

#7349 May 12, 2013
Rout 60 wrote:
DB the young girl you were banging the other night told everyone how your azz stunk when she tried going down on you.Dude you're nasty!!!
LMFAO!!
Pgh Five O

Pittsburgh, PA

#7350 May 13, 2013
David Hall wrote:
Looks like you are worried about DB also, since you are always commenting on this site..your calling the kettle black you moron..you must be from the Rox. Shut you dumb azz pie hole David Hall.
Herpe Henry

Latrobe, PA

#7351 May 13, 2013
What is that funky growth on DBs upper lip on his mug shot ??
Shovels for all

Coraopolis, PA

#7352 May 28, 2013
What about FJM? is it true he punched a guy who was telling everyone about the BJ he got from FJM? AWKWARD!
Landscaping is good food

Coraopolis, PA

#7353 May 28, 2013
HA, wouldn't surprise me....have you ever seen how he grips a shovel??
Jerry Sandusky

Mckees Rocks, PA

#7354 May 29, 2013
Where can I find FJM. I need a good BJ.
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7355 May 29, 2013
Another Investigation
we hear.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dormont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dormont police officer spits in mans face Aug '17 Average Joe 2
Teachers strike Aug '17 Overtaxed 1
News July 04, 2017We're going back to 1984 a " when ... Jul '17 Oscarmadison 6
Boy who got hit by truck today on West Liberty (Apr '17) Apr '17 patty 1
hit by the Truck on West Liberty is ok. Happen... (Apr '17) Apr '17 patty 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Sfinx 57
Raymond Durkalski Junior (Not Sr. This Time) (Feb '13) Mar '17 Flat50 15

Dormont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dormont Mortgages