Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if cute little (sly as a fox) Mr. Stokes, Mr. Shanahan, etc. have dropped their checks off today to Donna, Pam, Brian, et.al.

The checks would be a great big "thank you" to mayor and council (except Trudy) for railroading special consideration through allowing crappy businesses to stay in zones where they were no longer qualified to be in.

And the beat goes on folks...
Fed up with BS

Auburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Okey Dokey wrote:
I wonder if cute little (sly as a fox) Mr. Stokes, Mr. Shanahan, etc. have dropped their checks off today to Donna, Pam, Brian, et.al.
The checks would be a great big "thank you" to mayor and council (except Trudy) for railroading special consideration through allowing crappy businesses to stay in zones where they were no longer qualified to be in.
And the beat goes on folks...
Mr Stokes is an ass. If I hear "the market will determine" come out of his mouth one more time.......... and why in the world was David Shanahan even there last night? And he does not live here, why was he allowed to speak?
Lorenda

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Fed up with BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Stokes is an ass. If I hear "the market will determine" come out of his mouth one more time.......... and why in the world was David Shanahan even there last night? And he does not live here, why was he allowed to speak?
Did he give his name and what did he say his address is? Why didn't mayor require identification? Who is he? Does he live in Doraville? Does he work in Doraville? Does he have a business in Doraville? Is he one of those guys who earns his living in Doraville renting out crappy space in a cinder block roll up door building that keeps Doraville low class? Then he drives himself to his nice home somewhere else and leaves his crap for the rest of Doraville to deal with. Thanks a lot.
Fed up with BS

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Lorenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he give his name and what did he say his address is? Why didn't mayor require identification? Who is he? Does he live in Doraville? Does he work in Doraville? Does he have a business in Doraville? Is he one of those guys who earns his living in Doraville renting out crappy space in a cinder block roll up door building that keeps Doraville low class? Then he drives himself to his nice home somewhere else and leaves his crap for the rest of Doraville to deal with. Thanks a lot.

He is one of those who rents out his cinder block roll up door building and then goes home to his nice house near Chamblee in unincoporated Dekalb. Stuart Anderson (Mr "M-1 zoning" in the backyard) got up and made his case for allowing anything and everything or else "these businesses will move and take their tax dollars with them". We should be so lucky. Maybe if the city would try collecting the revenue that is due to them it would help our financial crisis. Those idiots don't even know if they are bringing in all the taxes that are due, such as alcohol tax and occupational tax, what a bunch of idiots we are paying and providing benefits to.
Terry

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

o'shanni is Brye's butt buddy, of course, along with Kaleb RancidALot - the consulting ho who seems to proclaim that the city is low class and doesn't deserve any quality standards so might as well adopt a form based code. So we pay for Brye's sex advances now other than his online prowls? how wrong is that?
Doravillian

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Now that the FBI has finished with Shirley (I will do anything for a buck) Lassiter in Gwinnett, they will now be targeting the Doraville City Council as there are enough pawn shops in Doraville.
Poor Shirley, got 33 mos, what a way to spend your retirement!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min ChicknButt 52,272
How to deal with racism.... (Feb '12) 1 hr JB Culpepper XVI 682
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Mike Brown High C... 18,762
ISIS Extremists Get Their Hands on Uranium 3 hr Tawab Malekzad 1
mayoral election 5 hr Chamblee neighbor 31
Architectural Standards Meeting (Oct '12) Thu Picasso 10
New Zaxby's (May '13) Aug 19 Chamblee neighbor 33

Search the Doraville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Doraville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••