Redistribution Take From Romney And G...

Redistribution Take From Romney And Give Back To Those He Stole From

Posted in the Doraville Forum

Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Mitt Romney, facing fallout from leaked videos showing him at a May fundraiser saying that 47 percent of Americans are "dependent on government" and view themselves as "victims," attacked President Barack Obama over a 1998 video pushed by the Drudge Report and purportedly showing him favoring "redistribution."

"He [Obama] really believes in what I’ll call a government-centered society. I know there are some who believe that if you simply take from some and give to others then we’ll all be better off. It’s known as redistribution. It’s never been a characteristic of America," Romney said Wednesday at an Atlanta fundraiser. "There’s a tape that came out just a couple of days ago where the president said yes he believes in redistribution. I don’t. I believe the way to lift people and help people have higher incomes is not to take from some and give to others but to create wealth for all."

Give back to all those you stole from !!!
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
Mitt Romney, facing fallout from leaked videos showing him at a May fundraiser saying that 47 percent of Americans are "dependent on government" and view themselves as "victims," attacked President Barack Obama over a 1998 video pushed by the Drudge Report and purportedly showing him favoring "redistribution."
"He [Obama] really believes in what I’ll call a government-centered society. I know there are some who believe that if you simply take from some and give to others then we’ll all be better off. It’s known as redistribution. It’s never been a characteristic of America," Romney said Wednesday at an Atlanta fundraiser. "There’s a tape that came out just a couple of days ago where the president said yes he believes in redistribution. I don’t. I believe the way to lift people and help people have higher incomes is not to take from some and give to others but to create wealth for all."
Give back to all those you stole from !!!
Who, what, and how did he steal from?
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Based on What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, what, and how did he steal from?
What do you think Bain Capital does ??????....You republicans don't like to read for yourself,if you don't hear it from fox/hannity/bortz/rush you act like you don't know how to read or think !!!!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think Bain Capital does ??????....You republicans don't like to read for yourself,if you don't hear it from fox/hannity/bortz/rush you act like you don't know how to read or think !!!!
How is it, that Bain's business model, is stealing?
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it, that Bain's business model, is stealing?
In 1989, Romney‘s company, Bain Capital (a private company, not listed on the stock exchange), purchased a medical testing company Damon Corp. After the purchase of Damon by Bain, Mitt Romney took a seat on the board of directors. During his four years as a member of the board of directors, he personally made $473,000. At the same time, boosting Damon’s profits after the take-over has, apparently, entitled bragging rights upon Romney. Better research, management and marketing – contrary to one’s expectations – were not the reason of the newly acquire Damon Corp. Rather, data suggest that the additional profits were a result of sinister practices such as billing Medicare for medical tests that had not been prescribed by doctors. At least this was what an investigation by SEC concluded, as result of which both the president of the company and the vice president were convicted while the company paid a fine of $119 million.
http://www.daftblogger.com/mitt-romney-and-ba...

Most Republicans will not read,they will only listen to Foxnews unfair and unbalance
ussurf

Harrisburg, PA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
What Bain did unfortunately was legal.You can not call it stealing.You can say that perhaps it mimicks the MO of a thief in the night ,or it replicates an old Nazi flick on late night TV, but you can not call it stealing.
ussurf

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Perhpas,though, you all have noticed that, maybe, the reason Romney does not want a redistribution of wealth is because 99.98 % of all the money goes to the 1 % ers now if you redistribute the wealth they may only get 99.5 %
Thank-You Bill Clinton for making me take more arithmatic in school.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1989, Romney‘s company, Bain Capital (a private company, not listed on the stock exchange), purchased a medical testing company Damon Corp. After the purchase of Damon by Bain, Mitt Romney took a seat on the board of directors. During his four years as a member of the board of directors, he personally made $473,000. At the same time, boosting Damon’s profits after the take-over has, apparently, entitled bragging rights upon Romney. Better research, management and marketing – contrary to one’s expectations – were not the reason of the newly acquire Damon Corp. Rather, data suggest that the additional profits were a result of sinister practices such as billing Medicare for medical tests that had not been prescribed by doctors. At least this was what an investigation by SEC concluded, as result of which both the president of the company and the vice president were convicted while the company paid a fine of $119 million.
http://www.daftblogger.com/mitt-romney-and-ba...
Most Republicans will not read,they will only listen to Foxnews unfair and unbalance
Even a misinformed person like you with such bigoted tendencies for your savior should realize an obama loving blogger is not considered proof of anything. You call this blog proof of Gov. Romney stealing? This wouldn't stand up as evidence in any court in America, get real dude you lost your credibility a long time ago with your bigotry. We now know your government check is all you will ever have because of your hatred of real business people willing to take a chance. Bless your little heart.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Perhpas,though, you all have noticed that, maybe, the reason Romney does not want a redistribution of wealth is because 99.98 % of all the money goes to the 1 % ers now if you redistribute the wealth they may only get 99.5 %
Thank-You Bill Clinton for making me take more arithmatic in school.
You and your deadbeat 47% buddies sitting around living off their little government checks love showing their disdain for people paying taxes to support you. Get a job and join the other 53% of us who work and pay taxes, dude/dudete.
ussurf

Harrisburg, PA

#10 Sep 20, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your deadbeat 47% buddies sitting around living off their little government checks love showing their disdain for people paying taxes to support you. Get a job and join the other 53% of us who work and pay taxes, dude/dudete.
WOW! Are you jealous because I am not working? LOL! I had a whole 30 year career already, Im starting a new one now,how bout you chump?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 1 hr Ellen 10
City of Failing Septic Systems and No Sewer Cap... 2 hr Loui 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr annie puzzo 20,482
Are you as smart as the mayor (Feb '16) 10 hr Jake_S 10
Why Are Mexicans Like Cockroaches? Aug 21 Riddle 1
Oasis Goodtime Emporium Aug 20 Doravillian 5
Doraville Gays Aug 20 Cub 6

Doraville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doraville Mortgages