Posted in the Doraville Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 8, 2012
THAT is the clear message from the left. Get used to it. Since they have NOTHING to show for presidential accomplishments (aside from spending a lot of money we don't presently have), they fall back on their old tried and true methodology; the race card.

A GREAT example is the claim that "Black people are drowning and the republicans are holding a party" made by the former Yahoo CEO. Naturally he fails to mention that Obama was holding campaign fundraising parties the same nights that the GOP postponed their convention.

This is where leftists fail to see logic. If ALL white people were racists, our society would be vastly different and non-white people wouldn't have a chance at a public office. But that is the exact opposite of where we REALLY are.

Think about that the next time your racist aZZ decides to call Herman Cain an "Oreo" or an "Uncle Tom". YOU are the problem in America, not the republicans. As an independent voter, the democrats are making this choice very very easy.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
THAT is the clear message from the left. Get used to it. Since they have NOTHING to show for presidential accomplishments (aside from spending a lot of money we don't presently have), they fall back on their old tried and true methodology; the race card.
A GREAT example is the claim that "Black people are drowning and the republicans are holding a party" made by the former Yahoo CEO. Naturally he fails to mention that Obama was holding campaign fundraising parties the same nights that the GOP postponed their convention.
This is where leftists fail to see logic. If ALL white people were racists, our society would be vastly different and non-white people wouldn't have a chance at a public office. But that is the exact opposite of where we REALLY are.
Think about that the next time your racist aZZ decides to call Herman Cain an "Oreo" or an "Uncle Tom". YOU are the problem in America, not the republicans. As an independent voter, the democrats are making this choice very very easy.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
The left, and their play of the race card only serves to prove:

Racism is used as a strategy, and as a revenue stream, not because it is, but because it works.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Anytime any point of truth is made about the "empty chair" some can't wait to use the race card. This is an old Al Sharpton and Cynthia McKinney method used to destroy anyone who opposes their demented remarks. Never forget Tawanna Brawley. The use of this method of defense only shows a shallow mind losing an argument.
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#4 Sep 8, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
Anytime any point of truth is made about the "empty chair" some can't wait to use the race card. This is an old Al Sharpton and Cynthia McKinney method used to destroy anyone who opposes their demented remarks. Never forget Tawanna Brawley. The use of this method of defense only shows a shallow mind losing an argument.
You lose every argument you participate in.

Poor logic, dated views and the putrid stink of an old, sad mind.
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#5 Sep 8, 2012
BINGO! IT'S THE TRIUMPHANT TRIO OF RACE BAITING!

Doesn't happen often, but here we see the three amigos of southern ignorance, out-dated values and good old fashioned racial hatred.
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#6 Sep 8, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
BINGO! IT'S THE TRIUMPHANT TRIO OF RACE BAITING!
Doesn't happen often, but here we see the three amigos of southern ignorance, out-dated values and good old fashioned racial hatred.
Based on what, are these guys guilty of race baiting?
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Based on What wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what, are these guys guilty of race baiting?
You're way outclassed. Your just another dumb, southern boy with nothing to add.
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#8 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
You're way outclassed. Your just another dumb, southern boy with nothing to add.
Your posts are the ones with nothing to add, inane actually.
Southern Tuff

Lawndale, NC

#9 Sep 8, 2012
You can call me a racist just not a damn liberal, muslim or diversity trash bag yankee!!!!
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Southern Tuff wrote:
You can call me a racist just not a damn liberal, muslim or diversity trash bag yankee!!!!
Hi Southern Fluff!

Is it OK to call you an idiot?
BeCounted

Ã…kersberga, Sweden

#11 Sep 8, 2012
LOLÂ… I always have to stifle body jarring peals of raucous laughter when I read the inane, uninformed and totally out of touch posts of Icouldusesomeintellect t, the reigning monarch of Bananaland. Presently, our resident raving miscreant is boasting that his opponents lose virtually every argument they have with him as their views are outdated and illogical. I have only been coming into this forum for a few months, but during that short time, I have seen Icouldusesomeclevernes s bested in debate by virtually every one of the regular participants; not just occasionally or half the time, but every single time he places his uninformed fingers to the keyboard and taps out another of his hilariously specious posts. Now I see he is babbling deliriously about the three amigos of ignorance and, knowing that ignorance is a quality that he possesses in kingly abundance, I find myself questioning why he is constantly selling himself short. Stop undervaluing your treasure trove of ignorance Icouldusesomeawarenes s. All of the ignorance possessed jointly by those you refer to as the three amigos of ignorance would pale in comparison with your Fort Knox of nascience. You must learn to stand up and be recognized for those qualities that you possess in the abundance. Why, you could be the poster boy for uninformed absurdity.

Draketown, GA

#12 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Hi Southern Fluff!
Is it OK to call you an idiot?
Is it OK to call you a bigot?
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#13 Sep 8, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it OK to call you a bigot?
Call me whatever you want. How bad could it be? After all, you named yourself after a no-talent, loser who led his own troops to slaughter.

Draketown, GA

#14 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Call me whatever you want. How bad could it be? After all, you named yourself after a no-talent, loser who led his own troops to slaughter.
You're running out of material.
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#15 Sep 8, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're running out of material.
Look who's talking. Race, black, hate Obama, race, black, hate Obama, race, black hate Obama.

You hillbillies ever talk about ANYTHING ELSE?

Draketown, GA

#16 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Look who's talking. Race, black, hate Obama, race, black, hate Obama, race, black hate Obama.
You hillbillies ever talk about ANYTHING ELSE?
SEC Football.

Draketown, GA

#18 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Once. I haven't seen a thread about that in over a year. Does lighterednuts ever comment on SEC football? He must really hate the team, black people and all...
You, very seldom, involve yourself in anything here that is not race related.

Draketown, GA

#20 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
There is nothing else here to comment on, other than silicone butt injections.
I see other topics start every so often in Atlanta, but you and the boys never comment on them.
Race, hate, Obama, race, hate, Obama...
Don't deny it, it just makes you a bigger fool.
You're not looking very hard.

Draketown, GA

#22 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm laughing out loud at the denial you embrace. Look at the topics you respond to. Race, hate Obama, black crime....
Evidence to the contrary. Keep trying if it makes you feel better.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23 Sep 9, 2012
One of the cool things about America is that you can basically talk about whatever you want. Nobody picks the subject for you. So if you choose to discuss a particular problem, that's your right. What right does anyone have to dictate what people choose to talk about?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Branding Guidelines - Tips Here 3 hr just_find 1
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 9 hr Elmer 10
5 story car display towers 12 hr Case 7
Did you hear about this??? 18 hr Doravillian 2
GM Assembly Car Lot and Body Shop Jul 26 Doravillian 4
Goat Farm Northcrest & Northaven Jul 25 Doravillian 2
Doraville Insight Newsletter Jul 22 Dude 6

Doraville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance