Did the Mayor Take Money from Assiste...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Libby

Lawrenceville, GA

#21 Sep 27, 2012
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the 'smart, professional ones'.
You mean as opposed to one of the dumbass redneck ones?
Ted

Atlanta, GA

#22 Sep 27, 2012
Libby wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean as opposed to one of the dumbass redneck ones?
Wait a minute. You are way off base here. Or else you aren't talking about attracting smart professional people to serve in government. Maybe I misunderstood your comments. Too bad. I'm not going down that road. You'll have to fight with somebody else.
Observer

Buford, GA

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. We need more people like Karen willing to run for office. Smart and a law degree. Probably helps the city save on legal fees.
Are you really o.k. with a council member who lies and who will stoop so low to get a position for someone who also lies to be on a counil representing us for the city? No wonder Doraville is known as Horaville ! This needs to be brought up to the Bar Association. Why would anyone want someone who is willing to stoop so low represent them on council?
She can't help the city and definitely not smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 44 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,085
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 19 hr Shasty mcnasty 199
Stupid Cop Department Tue NewsMax 1
Karen Minton (Oct '15) Mon JJ Raley 14
dirty trump golf tour Mon Hillary lies 2
Trump Rally Atlanta Mon Clarabele 3
And ANOTHER Business Closes Up In Anti- Busines... Mon Len 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doraville Mortgages