Palin stumps for Handel - How will yo...

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Created by Top Mod2 on Aug 9, 2010

3,359 votes

Click on an option to vote

Karen Handel

Nathan Deal

First Prev
of 380
Next Last
Vic Perryman

United States

#7852 Apr 14, 2017
Jessica wrote:
Palin says Handel would "fight like a mama grizzly".

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20 ...

How are you voting?
Palin is back???

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#7853 Apr 16, 2017
It has been a while since I looked in on this thread, are any of my old friends still here?
Victor Hugo

United States

#7854 Apr 16, 2017
Will Dockery wrote:
It has been a while since I looked in on this thread, are any of my old friends still here?
Looks dead here...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7855 Apr 17, 2017
Will Dockery wrote:
Hi "Doc".
Victor Hugo fan

United States

#7856 Apr 20, 2017
Will Dockery wrote:
I don't think that this thread even works?

Columbus, GA

#7857 May 10, 2017
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi "Doc".
Hello Bill!

Y'all might be interested in the biggest and best local music festival of the year is also one of the best food events as well...

"Jon Saunders of Skybar Entertainment says more than 2,000 pounds of crawfish are being delivered to Columbus for the 2017 Frogtown Crawfish Festival this weekend at Woodruff Park on Bay Avenue. Besides a huge Louisiana crawfish boil, there will be plenty of other food as well as live music, games, arts and crafts...."

This is one not to miss, and quite newsworthy on a local Columbus Georgia topic level.

And so it goes.

:)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7858 May 11, 2017
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>

Hello Bill!

Y'all might be interested in the biggest and best local music festival of the year is also one of the best food events as well...

"Jon Saunders of Skybar Entertainment says more than 2,000 pounds of crawfish are being delivered to Columbus for the 2017 Frogtown Crawfish Festival this weekend at Woodruff Park on Bay Avenue. Besides a huge Louisiana crawfish boil, there will be plenty of other food as well as live music, games, arts and crafts...."

This is one not to miss, and quite newsworthy on a local Columbus Georgia topic level.

And so it goes.

:)
Hey Doc: good to "hear" from you. Having a gathering at my house Saturday and traveling on Sunday, so attending will not even be an option.

Got any more music videos?

Cya!

Columbus, GA

#7859 May 12, 2017
I do have a lot of video, Bill, but Topix Forums rules now prohibit posting of outside links...
Peckerwood Sosbee

Atlanta, GA

#7861 May 21, 2017
Seven years later and that woman is still trying to get elected to public office. Now it's the 6th Congressional.
Go Ossoff

United States

#7862 Jun 9, 2017
Peckerwood Sosbee wrote:
Seven years later and that woman is still trying to get elected to public office. Now it's the 6th Congressional.
Ossoff vs Handel. Handel told us that she didn't give a damn about a living wage. She's not even worthy of votes from Republicans.
Go Ossoff

United States

#7863 Jun 20, 2017
After learning more about Ossoff this past week, I am changing my vote to Handel.
She is the better of the two candidates.
Ex Tobacco Buyer

Paducah, KY

#7872 Jun 21, 2017
Handel won. Georgia and the USA lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 380
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The gonna remove stone mountain next 1 hr Trumps your presi... 16
Mayors Bankruptcy 7 hr Tory 12
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 11 hr Richard 52
New to town need advice. 14 hr Mountain Man 4
Buying A Car Off Craigslist 14 hr Frfr 7
Three Doraville Clowns 18 hr Ritz 9
Mayor & City Council Want A Raise 19 hr RP McMurphy 6

Doraville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance