Do you approve of Donna Pittman as Ma...
Just Sayin

Atlanta, GA

#23 Aug 5, 2012
Well it is quite obvious that you are one of Donna's ardent admirers and, like her, totally clueless.

My guess is Spangler, Anderson or Sinclair or someone of that same ignorant low class.

I don't have to explain anything. It has been put out there ad nauseum (sorry for the fancy phrase, it means endlessly). You and your kind are just too f**kin blind to see what is really going on.

Don't waste my time or this space with your lame attempts to defend them.
sharon spangler

Buford, GA

#24 Aug 5, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Well it is quite obvious that you are one of Donna's ardent admirers and, like her, totally clueless.
My guess is Spangler, Anderson or Sinclair or someone of that same ignorant low class.
I don't have to explain anything. It has been put out there ad nauseum (sorry for the fancy phrase, it means endlessly). You and your kind are just too f**kin blind to see what is really going on.
Don't waste my time or this space with your lame attempts to defend them.
Same song...Same verse !!!
Somebody touched a sore spot !! Get over it...
Racer

Atlanta, GA

#25 Aug 5, 2012
sharon spangler wrote:
<quoted text>
Same song...Same verse !!!
Somebody touched a sore spot !! Get over it...
Girl, you are sooooooo off base. You be the sore one. Yuk. Yuk.

Tut. Tut. Where'd you graduate from?
sharon spangler

Loganville, GA

#26 Aug 5, 2012
Racer wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, you are sooooooo off base. You be the sore one. Yuk. Yuk.
Tut. Tut. Where'd you graduate from?
It wasn't FL State !!!!
Homeowner

Atlanta, GA

#27 Aug 7, 2012
No.
Josh

Loganville, GA

#28 Aug 7, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, why wouldn't the PD be of concern right now? The things you are wanting to focus on seem to be with the mayor. I'm wondering if you would be as concerned if one of the others had been elected instead of Ms Pittman? What is suspicious about the budget? What 'agenda' does Robert Patrick have? How is Donna delaying hiring a city manager? You don't know what you are talking about since Donna is only allowed to vote to break a tie and it seems that there is no need for that since you always have the 4 voting together regardless of what it is they are voting on. Name names as to who you have talked to that get 'pissy, and whiny'. Let all of us know who you are talking about so we maybe can talk to them and see for ourselves how they react to us. Maybe its the way they were approached. No one likes to be attacked and that is what Doraville is famous for. Sounds like you are no different. As for Donna creating mayhem in 6 months, remember she was mayor for a year prior to being elected for 4 years. Somebody wanted her in office. Apparently more wanted her than the other candidates.
"Apparently more wanted her than the other candidates". You're right "observer", and that is the sad and scary thing, that Doraville is full of stupid people, and they outnumber those of us who see so clearly. I guess stupid can be compared to roaches, for every one you see there are dozens more in hiding. If you would open your eyes you would see 1. Donna didn't do jack sh** while she was acting mayor 2. She has f***** up many opportunities since being elected mayor. 3. She doesn't need a vote, at least that's what she thinks. She just does what the hell she wants and then asks for approval after the fact. 4. The council should be shot for not reigning her in. 5. Robert Patrick's "agenda" is (a) anything Donna and Pam tell him to do and (b) anything involving minorities. Jeesh! Do you people EVER drive down Buford Highway and pull into some of these shopping centers, look at the tacky signage all over the place and see the blatant derelict property issues? What is WRONG with you people??????????
Keith

Mcdonough, GA

#29 Aug 7, 2012
7YearAche wrote:
LADonja hasn't fixed anything in all her years on council - except hook ups.
Her reputation is the worst. Even Lou can't stand her.
She was married to a drug addict, knocked up young, and has no education. Look at her credit or lack therof.
She's essentially a renter and not a doraville resident.
She is DUMB as a box of rocks. Doesn't read anything because she can't understand it.
The present situation isn't much better as she lives off everyone - "free meal fannie" they call her.
She has ruined every development attempt in Doraville. Look at the Carver Circle vote for example. She voted in nearly every massage parlor and pawn shop.
There isn't any reason for the city to continue with this type of trash other than to bring in more illegal businesses and cozy up to the business association.
This election is about the residents. Screw the businesses because they do not vote or live here!
The bell is still ringing...Can you hear it?
Homeowner

Atlanta, GA

#30 Aug 9, 2012
Ganster wrote:
She is best money can buy for a white trash canidate
You might be dead on about the money but a personal attack on her is ugly and counter productive to the main argument. Free speech and all that but writing trashy things makes you look bad. Anyone interested can look at her official campaign contributions reports and see for themselves who has a stake in her campaign. People give because they care about something getting better in their community. Wonder why all those people who live way outside Doraville are so interested in the Doraville community? Wonder what they expect for their investment? Money, money, money. Focus on the money and leave her persona alone.
Critical

Atlanta, GA

#31 Aug 21, 2012
Not so much. We need somebody that's not part of the problem.
Andy

Atlanta, GA

#32 Aug 22, 2012
I've been to two meetings. Those council meetings are dysfunctional and amateurish. The mayor does not have what it takes to lead a city, any city. Voters can vote their friends in office but it's the whole city that suffers when the politician can't cut it. Doraville is suffering because there is no qualified leadership coming from the mayor. That's the truth and just the way it is in Doraville. It's the downright simple truth and my opinion and many people's opinion.
Palmer

Atlanta, GA

#33 Aug 29, 2012
Andy wrote:
I've been to two meetings. Those council meetings are dysfunctional and amateurish. The mayor does not have what it takes to lead a city, any city. Voters can vote their friends in office but it's the whole city that suffers when the politician can't cut it. Doraville is suffering because there is no qualified leadership coming from the mayor. That's the truth and just the way it is in Doraville. It's the downright simple truth and my opinion and many people's opinion.
Advice is step down and run for former council seat coming up for election. Save face. Nobody will hold it against a person that does the right thing. Let somebody else that can do it work with the new city manager to salvage the city and protect the taxpayers and homeowners and bring the city back to life. That's my two cents.
Art

Atlanta, GA

#35 Aug 30, 2012
Homeowner wrote:
<quoted text>
With a residential rental rate that is reported as "over 60%" the mayor better put it in high gear to protect our property values. I didn't pay much attention to Donna when she was on council. Her focus was always Arbor Day and Movies under the Stars. It just didn't seem to me that those qualifications could be useful in the position of mayor so I voted for a different candidate every election. Doraville needs competence and leadership at city hall now more than ever to stop the encroachment of slumlords in our neighborhoods and all along Buford Hwy. The look of Buford Hwy is sickening. Kudos to everybody who gets out and supports "power to the people".
I am paying attention. No, I do not approve of Donna Pittman as mayor. Not anymore. I am afraid to post all of what I feel about this particular city hall. If I am watching it as a movie, it's a horror movie. I am leaving at the intermission. There are better places to live and raise my kids.
Dunwoody curious

Lithonia, GA

#36 Mar 1, 2015
7YearAche wrote:
LADonja hasn't fixed anything in all her years on council - except hook ups.
Her reputation is the worst. Even Lou can't stand her.
She was married to a drug addict, knocked up young, and has no education. Look at her credit or lack therof.
She's essentially a renter and not a doraville resident.
She is DUMB as a box of rocks. Doesn't read anything because she can't understand it.
The present situation isn't much better as she lives off everyone - "free meal fannie" they call her.
She has ruined every development attempt in Doraville. Look at the Carver Circle vote for example. She voted in nearly every massage parlor and pawn shop.
There isn't any reason for the city to continue with this type of trash other than to bring in more illegal businesses and cozy up to the business association.
This election is about the residents. Screw the businesses because they do not vote or live here!
Has this changed?
Doraville Voter

Atlanta, GA

#37 Mar 5, 2015
Ganster wrote:
She is best money can buy for a white trash canidate
Don't have to be mean. Just tell it like it is. She's uneducated and incompetent which = embarrassing for the city. So DP gets a disapproval for mayor. Anxious to see who all runs. Where's Trudy Dean?
bob

Atlanta, GA

#38 Mar 5, 2015
Doraville Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to be mean. Just tell it like it is. She's uneducated and incompetent which = embarrassing for the city. So DP gets a disapproval for mayor. Anxious to see who all runs. Where's Trudy Dean?
Despite not wanting to, Trudy will run for mayor and win before she resigns her position if only to knock ladonia off her pedestal. Ladonia will be back on the dole before her airhead even knows it
dave

Lawrenceville, GA

#39 Apr 11, 2015
7YearAche wrote:
LADonja hasn't fixed anything in all her years on council - except hook ups.
Her reputation is the worst. Even Lou can't stand her.
She was married to a drug addict, knocked up young, and has no education. Look at her credit or lack therof.
She's essentially a renter and not a doraville resident.
She is DUMB as a box of rocks. Doesn't read anything because she can't understand it.
The present situation isn't much better as she lives off everyone - "free meal fannie" they call her.
She has ruined every development attempt in Doraville. Look at the Carver Circle vote for example. She voted in nearly every massage parlor and pawn shop.
There isn't any reason for the city to continue with this type of trash other than to bring in more illegal businesses and cozy up to the business association.
This election is about the residents. Screw the businesses because they do not vote or live here!
Well said..
Always Watching

Boston, MA

#40 Apr 12, 2015
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite not wanting to, Trudy will run for mayor and win before she resigns her position if only to knock ladonia off her pedestal. Ladonia will be back on the dole before her airhead even knows it
What crock of sh*t. You people are all ignorant yokels. She may not be perfect but definitely better than Trudy would be. Go to the other discussion on the Forum entitled Hold Council Reps Accountable for the REAL story.
gail

Snellville, GA

#41 Apr 13, 2015
A dead person would be more insightful than the current leadership.
cal

Macon, GA

#42 Apr 13, 2015
7YearAche wrote:
LADonja hasn't fixed anything in all her years on council - except hook ups.
Her reputation is the worst. Even Lou can't stand her.
She was married to a drug addict, knocked up young, and has no education. Look at her credit or lack therof.
She's essentially a renter and not a doraville resident.
She is DUMB as a box of rocks. Doesn't read anything because she can't understand it.
The present situation isn't much better as she lives off everyone - "free meal fannie" they call her.
She has ruined every development attempt in Doraville. Look at the Carver Circle vote for example. She voted in nearly every massage parlor and pawn shop.
There isn't any reason for the city to continue with this type of trash other than to bring in more illegal businesses and cozy up to the business association.
This election is about the residents. Screw the businesses because they do not vote or live here!
A turd in the toilet is easy to see.
lue

Mcdonough, GA

#43 Apr 26, 2015
cal wrote:
<quoted text>
A turd in the toilet is easy to see.
That is for sure. Time to clean house and put her back on the street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr jersey city 21,022
Regina Williams Gates 2 hr RP McMurphy 1
Julio Jones 150.000$ earing 12 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Donna, Needing to take a conference call in the... (Aug '11) 19 hr Chiis Sussan 13
Doraville Secret Gay Culture Wed Timmy 2
Deleted threads about Robert and Donna Wed DNA 19
Donna wears depends Jul 24 Otis 5

Doraville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doraville Mortgages