First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Ethics Officer: Mayor Pittman violated oath of office.
Unhappy D-ville Resident

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Please check your facts. This would not have surprised me about Doraville's Mayor BUT its about a Mayor Pittman of East Point!
Doravillian

Athens, GA

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Yeah I heard about it on the radio.
Josh
#4 Aug 16, 2012
Unhappy D-ville Resident wrote:
Please check your facts. This would not have surprised me about Doraville's Mayor BUT its about a Mayor Pittman of East Point!
Yeah, but our very own Mayor Pittman has done some shady things too. Right along with Pam Fleming and Joe Cooley. It won't be long now, at least we hope it won't.
Enough Is Enough
#6 Aug 16, 2012
We can only hope that one day in the near future it WILL be about Doraville's Pittman. The wagons are rallying for that recall or at the very least ethics charges....gonna run her out of town with
Fleming, Cooley and Patrick.
(Go ahead Donna, Pam, Joe and Robert...roll your eyes and ignore us....you're finally faced with citizens watching and very vocal in what we want for a city. No more good ole boy residents that you can hoodwink. Those days are GONE!!!!)
Mad_Max

Athens, GA

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Actually, they STILL have an ethics problem down there with the COPS having sex while on duty.
AND the cop DIDN'T get fired!
And don't forget the DUI cops which DORAVILLE holds the record for in the metro Atlanta area!
Critical

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 21, 2012
I read about this in newspaper. But is Doraville mayor in same boat?
Josh

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Critical wrote:
<quoted text>
I read about this in newspaper. But is Doraville mayor in same boat?
She is in the same boat, more to come.
James

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Whens the public hearing on this? Post it will you.
sickofit

Atlanta, GA

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Seriously wrote:
You got to be specific. Otherwise you are no better than the person you are complaining about. What did Mayor Pittman do?
sickofit

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 16, 2012
either way.
aline

Buford, GA

#13 Nov 16, 2012
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
either way.
there are worse things happening with ethics in Doraville.
Don

Atlanta, GA

#14 Nov 16, 2012
aline wrote:
<quoted text>
there are worse things happening with ethics in Doraville.
You have a mess in Doraville.
aline

Buford, GA

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a mess in Doraville.
this time its not the mayor!! council
Bobby Sue

Roswell, GA

#16 Nov 16, 2012
aline wrote:
<quoted text>
this time its not the mayor!! council
Are you kidding me? It's a combination of both!
Okey Dokey

Atlanta, GA

#17 Nov 16, 2012
No Aline, it is primarily the mayor. She just isn't a good leader or she could encourage council to move in the right direction.

Granted there are some on council not worth a hoot, but in this case all of the sh*t starts at the very top and trickles down!
Josh

Roswell, GA

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Okey Dokey wrote:
No Aline, it is primarily the mayor. She just isn't a good leader or she could encourage council to move in the right direction.
Granted there are some on council not worth a hoot, but in this case all of the sh*t starts at the very top and trickles down!
Hit the nail right on the head with this one! "Aline" must live next door to Holly or Ginny.
observer

Buford, GA

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Okey Dokey wrote:
Nobody can encourage the bunch thats sitting up there now. Too many people in Doraville are jealous that Pittman is mayor and their candidate did not make the cut. Pity! Get over it. Pittman is mayor until next election! your candidate lost because of the dirty underhanded things that were being done for her and people saw thru what was going on. Voters are smarter than given credit for. and everybody is tired of the sneaking, doublecrossing that happened in last election and voted the way their gut told them.
There was no choice in the last election for mayor but the best person won of all that was running. I'm just glad to be out of that town.
Josh

Lilburn, GA

#20 Nov 17, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can encourage the bunch thats sitting up there now. Too many people in Doraville are jealous that Pittman is mayor and their candidate did not make the cut. Pity! Get over it. Pittman is mayor until next election! your candidate lost because of the dirty underhanded things that were being done for her and people saw thru what was going on. Voters are smarter than given credit for. and everybody is tired of the sneaking, doublecrossing that happened in last election and voted the way their gut told them.
There was no choice in the last election for mayor but the best person won of all that was running. I'm just glad to be out of that town.
If you're no longer living here why don't you shut up? The best person did NOT win and the other candidate didn't do anything "underhanded" unless the truth is considered underhanded. Taking campaign contributions from strip club owners and sending supporters door to door talking about someone's private life are underhanded and Pittman is guilty of both, period. She is also not qualified for the job in any way, shape or form. She can't even write an intelligent response to the public, she has to have her overpaid, chain smoking assistant do that for her.
Okey Dokey

Atlanta, GA

#21 Nov 17, 2012
Observer (and all oher crackpots who constantly defend Donna):

My question for you is what has Donna done for Doraville that demonstrates what a good mayor she is?(See Josh's comments above) All anyone ever comes up with is "she's so nice" or that she gave us Movie Under the Stars (which is a myth or downright lie because everyone knows this was Susan Crawford's original idea).

I challenge any of you to give us a laundry list of the GOOD things she has done for the city and its residents.(Again, see Josh's comments above which is just the tip of the iceburg on what she has NOT done for the city.

Give me your list and I'll give you mine...

Do I hear crickets chirping??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 5 min Don Barros Moronos 2,150
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 39 min Bob wehadababyits... 186
Stupid Cop Department 2 hr Chem Trails Oh No 3
Karen Minton (Oct '15) 7 hr Doravillian 16
News Police: Woman shot after robbery attempt in Len... 10 hr Tighty whitey 3
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 19 hr Shasty mcnasty 207
i'm di$g$ted with parkside management! (Nov '14) Thu Raymond 5

Doraville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doraville Mortgages