Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

There are 1039 comments on the www.finalcall.com story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?. In it, www.finalcall.com reports that:

In this Book of Genesis, we get lots of pictures of God, and His Promise. In Chapter 15, God is talking to Abram: “Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them and shall afflict them 400 years. But after that time”—God is speaking—“I will come! And I will judge that nation which they shall serve. And afterwards, shall they come out with great substance. And go to their fathers in peace, and be buried in a good old age.”The Jewish people claim that this is talking about them, but other than the Bible, there is no historical record of anybody named “Jews,” in bondage in Egypt for 400 years. There is no historical record of their suffering in bondage like that. Now, they were freed from a “bondage,” all right—but that was in the hills and cavesides of Europe! These people have no legitimate connection to The Holy Land

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.finalcall.com.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#408 Jul 24, 2012
uhuh wrote:
Jesus beckoning Nathanael to follow him: "Behold a true Israelite, in whom there is nothing false" (John 1:47)
Paul said: "Not all of Israel are Israel" (Rom 9:6)
"Jesus beckoning Nathanael to follow him: "Behold a true Israelite, in whom there is nothing false" (John 1:47)

Paul said: "Not all of Israel are Israel" (Rom 9:6)"

HughBe---Indeed Paul, a PHARISEE, a forefather of rabbis taught his pupils/RABBIS well.

Surely you KNOW that rabbis TODAY say that "Not all of Israel are Israel". They may not use the exact words as Paul, the Pharisee, but RABBIS say the same thing BUT not with the meaning that Paul, the Jew, had in mind. Note, Paul spoke SPIRITUALLY but rabbis speak PHYSICALLY.

They say, if your MOTHER is not a Jew then YOU are NOT a Jew meaning that a JEWISH man cannot make a person a JEW. What utter RUBBISH. This teaching CONTRADICTS the scriptures.

Another example is, if you BELIEVE in Jesus the JEW then you are NOT a Jew. They the rabbis say BELIEVE in me and my FABRICATED doctrines and then you are a Jew.

I am just wondering how much longer will the Jewish people continue to listen to these FALSE teachings of rabbis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#409 Jul 24, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
But then there is the issue of Black Christians who claim they are Jews. If you follow Jesus, and/or quote the New Testament, you are not Jewish, and it doesnt matter if you are Black, Red, or Purple. "
Are you Ashkenanz( genesis 10 3) or Sephardic( 2nd kings 17 24)?
Judah Ben Levi---" If you follow Jesus, and/or QUOTE the New Testament, you are not Jewish, and it doesnt matter if you are Black, Red, or Purple. "

HughBe--- Thanks for the example of the FABRICATED FALSE doctrine of your rabbis. God in the scriptures says otherwise BUT your godmen/rabbis are greater than Him. Continue to follow them and QUOTE their LIES.

Why do Judaizers spend so much time studying the NT and QUOTING it? Reconcile it to your words.
Eric

Lisle, IL

#410 Jul 24, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do Judaizers spend so much time studying the NT and QUOTING it? Reconcile it to your words.
There you go misusing the word again.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#411 Jul 24, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Judah Ben Levi---" If you follow Jesus, and/or QUOTE the New Testament, you are not Jewish, and it doesnt matter if you are Black, Red, or Purple. "
HughBe--- Thanks for the example of the FABRICATED FALSE doctrine of your rabbis. God in the scriptures says otherwise BUT your godmen/rabbis are greater than Him. Continue to follow them and QUOTE their LIES.
Why do Judaizers spend so much time studying the NT and QUOTING it? Reconcile it to your words.
I'm not claiming to be Jewish in the first place. Also you can't convert to a nationality or race.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#412 Jul 24, 2012
Its LOVE!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#413 Jul 25, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go misusing the word again.
Once again, give me your meaning of Judaizers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#414 Jul 25, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not claiming to be Jewish in the first place. Also you can't convert to a nationality or race.
Judah Ben Levi----I'm not claiming to be Jewish in the first place.

HughBe--- No "Judah Ben Levi" you are not making a claim to be Jewish YOU are only PRETENDING to be Jewish.

Tell me "Judah Ben Levi" outside of your godmen and their followers who else would make your FOOLISH claim that follows?

YOUR idiotic CLAIM---" If you follow Jesus, and/or QUOTE the New Testament, you are not Jewish,..... "

Also why do you follow and promote DECEPTION, Levi? Learn this, Jewish and Judaism are NOT the same.

Jews or more precisely the nation of Israel existed for HUNDREDS of years before Judaism came into being. Equipped with this fact even FOOLS would NOT equate Jews and Judaism.

Judah Ben Levi---Also you can't convert to a nationality or race.

HughBe--- I did NOT speak of anyone converting to a nation or race. Now that you have mentioned it here are your other lessons for the day.

1. No godman/RABBI can take away your nationality.
2. No godman/RABBI can make a Jewish man by RACE a Non-Jew and the same applies to a Jewish woman.
3. Go meditate on these new TRUTHS.

My question remains, why do Judaizers spend so much time studying the NT and QUOTING it? Reconcile it to your words
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#415 Jul 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Its LOVE!
Correct, love speaks TRUTH but hate DECEIVES. Look to those who DECEIVE you and then, you shall KNOW your enemies.
Eric

Lisle, IL

#416 Jul 25, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, give me your meaning of Judaizers.
Hugh, I already did that the last time you misused the word. A number of us thereafter had a rather scholarly, theological and civil discussion on the topic. Discussion included tracing the idea back to Paul and his use of the term in pointing to Peter and James the Just (brother of Jesus).

Balls in your court.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#417 Jul 25, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, I already did that the last time you misused the word. A number of us thereafter had a rather scholarly, theological and civil discussion on the topic. Discussion included tracing the idea back to Paul and his use of the term in pointing to Peter and James the Just (brother of Jesus).
Balls in your court.
Yes, balls are in my ..... nevertheless give me your definition for Judaizers. Humour me and give it again. Thank you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#418 Jul 25, 2012
later
Eric

Lisle, IL

#419 Jul 25, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, balls are in my ..... nevertheless give me your definition for Judaizers. Humour me and give it again. Thank you.
Doesn't it seem ridiculous that you use the word and I am asked to again define it.

Hugh, ball's are in your court. You can always refer to Paul who originated the idea.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#420 Jul 25, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it seem ridiculous that you use the word and I am asked to again define it.
Hugh, ball's are in your court. You can always refer to Paul who originated the idea.
I'd venture to suggest that with Hughbe the problem might be with the small size of the ball....
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#421 Jul 25, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it seem ridiculous that you use the word and I am asked to again define it.
Hugh, ball's are in your court. You can always refer to Paul who originated the idea.
Are you going to define it for HughBe?
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#422 Jul 25, 2012
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to define it for HughBe?
is LAZINESS a disease here?

Get off your infidel tush and scroll back.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#423 Jul 25, 2012
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to define it for HughBe?
I already did. How many times do you expect me to repeat myself? Besides, he used (misused) the word, not I.

Since: Jul 12

Brussels, Belgium

#424 Jul 25, 2012
God and the bible are a joke. So why did you create this discussion? Don't you think we have something else to do than to talk about Gods, religious books or Israel?
Eric

New Lenox, IL

#425 Jul 25, 2012
Lorenzotto wrote:
God and the bible are a joke. So why did you create this discussion? Don't you think we have something else to do than to talk about Gods, religious books or Israel?
Obviously you don't. If you did have something else to do, you wouldn't be here.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#426 Jul 25, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't. If you did have something else to do, you wouldn't be here.
One of the more wise comments I have read
Viva Palestine

Pittsfield, MA

#427 Jul 25, 2012
Arabs probably

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Pineapple Willy's in Panama City Beach, FL 56 min Rick is a cuck 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Joe Mama 21,699
Chase Bank Coming To Doraville 8 hr Big D 2
News 7 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Coca-Cola 17 hr Columbus Pop 2
Atlanta best hookup dating sites Mon Max 4
Racist Lake Oconee Academy students on snapchat Sun DrGonzo 2
Why doesn’t Ingles Markets have any African-Ame... Sun Yankee Mic 12

Doraville Jobs

Personal Finance

Doraville Mortgages