Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

Jul 1, 2010 | Posted by: Know4life | Full story: www.finalcall.com

In this Book of Genesis, we get lots of pictures of God, and His Promise. In Chapter 15, God is talking to Abram: “Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them and shall afflict them 400 years. But after that time”—God is speaking—“I will come! And I will judge that nation which they shall serve. And afterwards, shall they come out with great substance. And go to their fathers in peace, and be buried in a good old age.”The Jewish people claim that this is talking about them, but other than the Bible, there is no historical record of anybody named “Jews,” in bondage in Egypt for 400 years. There is no historical record of their suffering in bondage like that. Now, they were freed from a “bondage,” all right—but that was in the hills and cavesides of Europe! These people have no legitimate connection to The Holy Land

Comments
381 - 400 of 839 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

yall keep trying to prove history using the bible as your sole or main reference. its just not going to work.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
Jesus beckoning Nathanael to follow him: "Behold a true Israelite, in whom there is nothing false" (John 1:47)
Paul said: "Not all of Israel are Israel" (Rom 9:6)
"Jesus beckoning Nathanael to follow him: "Behold a true Israelite, in whom there is nothing false" (John 1:47)

Paul said: "Not all of Israel are Israel" (Rom 9:6)"

HughBe---Indeed Paul, a PHARISEE, a forefather of rabbis taught his pupils/RABBIS well.

Surely you KNOW that rabbis TODAY say that "Not all of Israel are Israel". They may not use the exact words as Paul, the Pharisee, but RABBIS say the same thing BUT not with the meaning that Paul, the Jew, had in mind. Note, Paul spoke SPIRITUALLY but rabbis speak PHYSICALLY.

They say, if your MOTHER is not a Jew then YOU are NOT a Jew meaning that a JEWISH man cannot make a person a JEW. What utter RUBBISH. This teaching CONTRADICTS the scriptures.

Another example is, if you BELIEVE in Jesus the JEW then you are NOT a Jew. They the rabbis say BELIEVE in me and my FABRICATED doctrines and then you are a Jew.

I am just wondering how much longer will the Jewish people continue to listen to these FALSE teachings of rabbis.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
But then there is the issue of Black Christians who claim they are Jews. If you follow Jesus, and/or quote the New Testament, you are not Jewish, and it doesnt matter if you are Black, Red, or Purple. "
Are you Ashkenanz( genesis 10 3) or Sephardic( 2nd kings 17 24)?
Judah Ben Levi---" If you follow Jesus, and/or QUOTE the New Testament, you are not Jewish, and it doesnt matter if you are Black, Red, or Purple. "

HughBe--- Thanks for the example of the FABRICATED FALSE doctrine of your rabbis. God in the scriptures says otherwise BUT your godmen/rabbis are greater than Him. Continue to follow them and QUOTE their LIES.

Why do Judaizers spend so much time studying the NT and QUOTING it? Reconcile it to your words.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do Judaizers spend so much time studying the NT and QUOTING it? Reconcile it to your words.
There you go misusing the word again.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Judah Ben Levi---" If you follow Jesus, and/or QUOTE the New Testament, you are not Jewish, and it doesnt matter if you are Black, Red, or Purple. "
HughBe--- Thanks for the example of the FABRICATED FALSE doctrine of your rabbis. God in the scriptures says otherwise BUT your godmen/rabbis are greater than Him. Continue to follow them and QUOTE their LIES.
I'm not claiming to be Jewish in the first place. Also you can't convert to a nationality or race.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Its LOVE!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go misusing the word again.
Once again, give me your meaning of Judaizers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not claiming to be Jewish in the first place. Also you can't convert to a nationality or race.
Judah Ben Levi----I'm not claiming to be Jewish in the first place.

HughBe--- No "Judah Ben Levi" you are not making a claim to be Jewish YOU are only PRETENDING to be Jewish.

Tell me "Judah Ben Levi" outside of your godmen and their followers who else would make your FOOLISH claim that follows?

YOUR idiotic CLAIM---" If you follow Jesus, and/or QUOTE the New Testament, you are not Jewish,..... "

Also why do you follow and promote DECEPTION, Levi? Learn this, Jewish and Judaism are NOT the same.

Jews or more precisely the nation of Israel existed for HUNDREDS of years before Judaism came into being. Equipped with this fact even FOOLS would NOT equate Jews and Judaism.

Judah Ben Levi---Also you can't convert to a nationality or race.

HughBe--- I did NOT speak of anyone converting to a nation or race. Now that you have mentioned it here are your other lessons for the day.

1. No godman/RABBI can take away your nationality.
2. No godman/RABBI can make a Jewish man by RACE a Non-Jew and the same applies to a Jewish woman.
3. Go meditate on these new TRUTHS.

My question remains, why do Judaizers spend so much time studying the NT and QUOTING it? Reconcile it to your words
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
Its LOVE!
Correct, love speaks TRUTH but hate DECEIVES. Look to those who DECEIVE you and then, you shall KNOW your enemies.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, give me your meaning of Judaizers.
Hugh, I already did that the last time you misused the word. A number of us thereafter had a rather scholarly, theological and civil discussion on the topic. Discussion included tracing the idea back to Paul and his use of the term in pointing to Peter and James the Just (brother of Jesus).

Balls in your court.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, I already did that the last time you misused the word. A number of us thereafter had a rather scholarly, theological and civil discussion on the topic. Discussion included tracing the idea back to Paul and his use of the term in pointing to Peter and James the Just (brother of Jesus).
Balls in your court.
Yes, balls are in my ..... nevertheless give me your definition for Judaizers. Humour me and give it again. Thank you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

later
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, balls are in my ..... nevertheless give me your definition for Judaizers. Humour me and give it again. Thank you.
Doesn't it seem ridiculous that you use the word and I am asked to again define it.

Hugh, ball's are in your court. You can always refer to Paul who originated the idea.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it seem ridiculous that you use the word and I am asked to again define it.
Hugh, ball's are in your court. You can always refer to Paul who originated the idea.
I'd venture to suggest that with Hughbe the problem might be with the small size of the ball....
SamBee

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to define it for HughBe?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
is LAZINESS a disease here?

Get off your infidel tush and scroll back.
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did. How many times do you expect me to repeat myself? Besides, he used (misused) the word, not I.

Since: Jul 12

Kessel-lo, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

God and the bible are a joke. So why did you create this discussion? Don't you think we have something else to do than to talk about Gods, religious books or Israel?
Eric

Medinah, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Lorenzotto wrote:
God and the bible are a joke. So why did you create this discussion? Don't you think we have something else to do than to talk about Gods, religious books or Israel?
Obviously you don't. If you did have something else to do, you wouldn't be here.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't. If you did have something else to do, you wouldn't be here.
One of the more wise comments I have read

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Doraville Discussions

Search the Doraville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 30 min jeb stuart 49,451
No minorities on Ingles Board of Directors? 1 hr Mub Mub 54
removal of silicone from body 1 hr Stupid mistake 242
Farrakhan: Black men headed for extinction (Oct '07) 1 hr Sadbuttrue 1,099
2014 Art on the Atlanta Beltline artists announced 3 hr sandra 1
Doraville Advance Auto Parts (Jan '14) 15 hr Patty 2
Mayor Pittman Can Not Read (Aug '12) 17 hr Steely Dan 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Doraville Jobs

•••