Mo NightClub Affair
Jess

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 1, 2012
From Doravilleonlinenews.com :

Update: The la Casona has been quiet since this post. Stewart Ave and the City right of ways saw the first night without the clutter on Friday night. Illegal vehicles on Stewart ave have disappeared from the shops along the streets. cars on blocks, no tags, and illegal parking has stopped. I guess Woody, our smart mouth policeman, and Lt. Lover boy have new assignments. See the car numbers, not hard to figure out boys. The police department requires that all after hour jobs come through the department and be approved. Question – who approved this job.
The whole thing reminds me of the Drossman affair, nightclub, Donna Pittman involving herself in the chain of command, and lt. lover boy.
The ex mall guard, Donna Pittman, is telling everyone that it was a birthday party. In a pigs eye! This nonsense has been going on for months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti Business Doraville Does It Again 6 hr Jani 35
Muhammed Ali For Congress??? 12 hr Doravillian 1
3975 Pin Oak Cir. 12 hr Doravillian 1
Nice Illegals Mar 20 Doravillian 2
Doraville Police go high-tech, want trailers at... Mar 20 Doravillian 10
2021 will be Doraville's “sesquicentennial year” Mar 16 jmoney 8
Doraville can't even mow a park! Mar 16 Dora Poster 7

Doraville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance