Wholesale lingerie in the square!

Posted in the Doraville Forum

Jack

Snellville, GA

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Donna and company have sank to a new low. They are allowing a wholesale (not allowed in that spot) lingerie company (formerly of Pinetree Plaza fame) to take over a historical landmark (the old UAW building) so that everyone who goes to city hall or the police department will see it when they turn onto Park Ave! This is what city hall thinks we mean by "quality businesses". I think it's time to seriously put a stop to this trash.
Max

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2012
They also allow wholesale at the old DonTaco. Neither property ever had a wholesaler there. C-2 specifically forbids wholesale.

Someone's butt needs to be worn out before it is fired!
Jake_S

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Jun 22, 2012
They'll all rot in Hell one day for their crap.
Marky Mark

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Jun 25, 2012
They are claiming that the applicant will be selling to the public now. How convenient! Years of running a wholesale business in Pinetree Plaza (which never should have been allowed in the first place) and now all of a sudden he is switching gears after investing over a million dollars in the UAW building and going retail. This is not due to a new business model, this is due to Cecil McClendon and Donna Pittman conspiring to find a loophole to allow this abomination to open across from our municipal center. Is anyone angry yet?
Just Sayin

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Wonder what their payday was for coming up with that "solution?"

Isn't it nice that they are looking out for one sleazy business's interests and totally disregarding the needs and wishes of the rest of us?

Even more evidence of broken and empty campaign promises.

I say get the incompeted putz out of there!! And the lawyer too! And while we are at it, let's show Cooley the door as well.
Joseph

Atlanta, GA

#6 Nov 20, 2013
Feds arrest Moonie owner, told you so. Read AJC.

When Trusy apparently reported this she was ignored by the King and Cecily and LaDonia and she went directly to the Feds.

How much was pocketed by others before she made it an issue?
John

Lawrenceville, GA

#7 Nov 20, 2013
Joseph wrote:
When Trusy apparently reported this she was ignored by the King and Cecily and LaDonia and she went directly to the Feds.
Yep, a lot of us said "I told you so". But watch, the slimy cats will manage to land on their feet. If this city spent half as much energy trying to make improvements as they do covering their asses and covering up corruption we'd be in great shape. Time to clean house, do it now.
Kim

Atlanta, GA

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Jack wrote:
Donna and company have sank to a new low. They are allowing a wholesale (not allowed in that spot) lingerie company (formerly of Pinetree Plaza fame) to take over a historical landmark (the old UAW building) so that everyone who goes to city hall or the police department will see it when they turn onto Park Ave! This is what city hall thinks we mean by "quality businesses". I think it's time to seriously put a stop to this trash.
Done.
Kim

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 1, 2013
Jake_S wrote:
They'll all rot in Hell one day for their crap.
and lose elections. and lose jobs.
Kim

Atlanta, GA

#10 Dec 1, 2013
Max wrote:
They also allow wholesale at the old DonTaco. Neither property ever had a wholesaler there. C-2 specifically forbids wholesale.
Someone's butt needs to be worn out before it is fired!
okay, but firing is better.
Kim

Atlanta, GA

#11 Dec 1, 2013
Marky Mark wrote:
They are claiming that the applicant will be selling to the public now. How convenient! Years of running a wholesale business in Pinetree Plaza (which never should have been allowed in the first place) and now all of a sudden he is switching gears after investing over a million dollars in the UAW building and going retail. This is not due to a new business model, this is due to Cecil McClendon and Donna Pittman conspiring to find a loophole to allow this abomination to open across from our municipal center. Is anyone angry yet?
and the nail mall?
Kim

Atlanta, GA

#12 Dec 1, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
Wonder what their payday was for coming up with that "solution?"
Isn't it nice that they are looking out for one sleazy business's interests and totally disregarding the needs and wishes of the rest of us?
Even more evidence of broken and empty campaign promises.
I say get the incompeted putz out of there!! And the lawyer too! And while we are at it, let's show Cooley the door as well.
Bye Joe.
Kim

Atlanta, GA

#13 Dec 1, 2013
Joseph wrote:
Feds will find out.
Kim

Atlanta, GA

#14 Dec 1, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, a lot of us said "I told you so". But watch, the slimy cats will manage to land on their feet. If this city spent half as much energy trying to make improvements as they do covering their asses and covering up corruption we'd be in great shape. Time to clean house, do it now.
cya's cost everybody something. don't let it be the taxpayers.
John

Lilburn, GA

#15 Dec 1, 2013
The solution is simple. Fire Cooley, fire Luke, hire a new law firm, then send word out to Halpern and their fellow slumlords that we will no longer take their shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Police Job is to Establish Order and Serve ... 4 min RP McMurphy 2
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 9 min PSA 1,068
organized gang stalking (Oct '10) 9 hr Elise Gingerich 56
ANOTHER Airbus A-320 Down 16 hr The Professor 6
Amazon.com, Inc. is a "scam-artist" company 16 hr The Professor 5
Guys: Oil Price Ripoff 16 hr The Professor 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Save you lives 19,719
Doraville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Doraville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]