Man Charged for Shooting into Fishersville Home

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The Augusta County Sheriff's Office says 28-year-old Louis Peters fired a .22 rifle into an apartment on Waterford Loop in Fishersville.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
GoLouis

Palmyra, VA

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Don't mess around with Louis!(However, he does need an upgrade in caliber size).

Since: Mar 13

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
this guy probably invented bath salts back in the 80s
Duh

Mechanicsville, VA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Good thang he didn't have one of them high capacity ammonition clips, or a bayonet lug, pistol grip, or black plastic hand guard. Someone coulda got hurt.
blaster

Fork Union, VA

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Cant even throw some lead around these days, bet this gets him on a no fly zone list
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Duh wrote:
Good thang he didn't have one of them high capacity ammonition clips, or a bayonet lug, pistol grip, or black plastic hand guard. Someone coulda got hurt.
too bad it was so easy to get the weapon
not a libtard

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 5, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad it was so easy to get the weapon
and away we go.....
fluco taxpayer

Palmyra, VA

#7 Mar 5, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad it was so easy to get the weapon
too bad he can't buy a gun legally
too bad he didn't learn anything from his previous time served
too bad he is not a law abiding citizen
too bad (for him) the woman probably told him something he didn't want to hear ...like "take a hike"
too bad the tax payers will be supporting him for quite awhile
dudette

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Mar 5, 2013
fluco taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad he can't buy a gun legally
too bad he didn't learn anything from his previous time served
too bad he is not a law abiding citizen
too bad (for him) the woman probably told him something he didn't want to hear ...like "take a hike"
too bad the tax payers will be supporting him for quite awhile
everything you say is true BUT
dont be so hard on hucky he is just trying to see how he feels about this story!
he lives with his mom and she only lets him us the computer for limited times. so he throws anything out there and checks back later to see woh ran with it!!
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 5, 2013
fluco taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad he can't buy a gun legally
too bad he didn't learn anything from his previous time served
too bad he is not a law abiding citizen
too bad (for him) the woman probably told him something he didn't want to hear ...like "take a hike"
too bad the tax payers will be supporting him for quite awhile
that as well
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Mar 5, 2013
dudette wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you say is true BUT
dont be so hard on hucky he is just trying to see how he feels about this story!
he lives with his mom and she only lets him us the computer for limited times. so he throws anything out there and checks back later to see woh ran with it!!
peek-a-boo
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Mar 5, 2013
More Liberal MOONBAT HIPPY failure .

Keep wrapping laws around violent people .

How many dead kids now ????

Chicago = Moonbat Liberal Hevean .

You better VOTE like Dems Good people of Virginia ... LONG HARD AND OFTEN ...LOCAL and STATE ..

I am reading the work of Joseph Goobels, One of the Liberal Dems other IDOLS/chocolate Jesus... Trying to figure out how these MOONBATS pulled this CIRCUS off.

Party Hard Dumbler in JAIL .... the dems are +++ raping us in the streets until they let you back out to take over again .

Cheers
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Lock the panhandler up ... turn the violent ones back into the street .

We need to start profiling ! Catagorizing crime .

VIOLENT , just profile the VIOLENT. Dont dumb it down and let a computer flag the call , just check VIOLENT. We can Paint the computer a ummm Rainbow color,,, no then the teabggers and christians will think they are gay .... maybe a clear server case ??? can we agree on the color of the COMPUTER making the call looking for ONE WORD .

Violent

No brown black green or yeallow..male or female

Turn the Womens prisons into MENs .

We know who we will lock up first.

MEN = just profile the violent.

Nothing else matters.

I know , I get like a hysterical black woman... because it seems so easy.

I know it's not.

We cant decide on the color of the computer .
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Mar 5, 2013
wow, a lot written, little said
EBT Escalade

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Mar 6, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad it was so easy to get the weapon
You are less than clueless. He probably stole the gun. A felon caught with a firearm in the state of Virginia is subject to up to five years in the state penitentiary. Let's hope circuit court judges start doing their jobs for a change and keep the free range democrats off the streets for longer time periods.

I wonder what the court websites have to say about this victim of the police force?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Mar 6, 2013
no problem stealing guns around here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dooms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for missing Crimora woman continues (Sep '08) Aug 20 Heatherstamper 46
Missing Persons Case Has a Few Twists (Jun '13) Aug 20 Heatherstamper 3
Crimora man charged with attempted murder (Jun '13) Aug 20 Ole yeah 4
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Crimora man often thinks of slain wife, missing... (Jan '10) Jul '14 heather stamper 4
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Jun '14 hollie 14
Shenandoah Acres???? (Jun '06) Jun '14 female 278
•••
•••
•••

Dooms Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dooms People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dooms News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dooms
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••