Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: Apr 11

United States

#24557 Jun 3, 2012
Typical tea bagger but no onr cares about his feelings
haha

United States

#24558 Jun 3, 2012
Or just using ur eyes and common sense can u not read or are u retarded dan cus despite it being one large sentence its understandable sorry for not writibg in essay form for u didnt kno how important u are that i have to punctuate or u wont grade my paper its an online blog dumbass not english class i feel sorry ur too dumb to use ur eyes i remember in first grade there was the special ed class and the the test was part visual and they would scramble words with random letters and if u couldnt figure out tue words it meant ur dumb well danny boy nothings scrambled just run on so either your slingblade n love u sun cornbread or ur just a whiny bitch who thinks iq means u spell every sentence proper but have no common sense i bet ud be dead if it wasnt for modern medicine and lawyers u waste of fuckin vocab books faggot
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24559 Jun 3, 2012
Blacks Hit Hardest by Obama’s Liberal Agenda

Recent reports reveal the harsh reality of hope and change.

According to CBS News, while the national average is a depressing 9.1%, black unemployment stands at a dismal 16.2%.

Worse still, black teens 16 to 19 face 41% unemployment.

CBS News, noting the historical disparity between black unemployment and the national average, adds that these are

“Depression-era levels.”

The fact that most black uplift is held hostage by a confluence of cultural cancers that are constantly overlooked is part of the problem.

But black America’s enduring conflict—a hesitancy to address deep historical contradictions—is the real culprit.

That President Obama’s race is associated with slavery suggests a cosmic karma.

That he has become the leader of the party that went to war to preserve it is beyond ironic.

This is the Democratic paradox.

For blacks, the national stain of slavery was survived by Lyndon Johnson’s dream writ large.

As Ronald Kessler writes, when asked why the Civil Rights Bill had recently become so important to him, President Johnson said:

“I’ll have them n——s voting Democratic for two hundred years.”

History remembers Presidents, not senators.

And despite the efforts of Republican Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen, whose leadership supplied the votes needed to pass the 1964 Civil Rights Act that Johnson took credit for, black support, by a consistent 90% margin, became a democratic dream come true.

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24560 Jun 3, 2012
“I’ll have them n——s voting Democratic for two hundred years.”

“First Gay President”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#24561 Jun 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!!!!
Nobody as STUPID as you could successfully run a small business!!!
LMAO!!!!
Please quote the 18 tax cuts for small business??????????

I own a small business, I can't wait!

LMAO!

I thought so, just like everyone else!

YOU are a LIAR!

LMAO!

Please keep posting and I will keep asking!!!!

LMAO!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#24562 Jun 3, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Typical tea bagger but no onr cares about his feelings
WHAT is onr?????
LMAO!
Please keep posting dan! WHAT a fool.
Run away and change names to look like bigger IIDIOT!
LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24563 Jun 3, 2012
Employment in other major industries, including mining and logging, retail trade, information,
financial activities, leisure and hospitality, and government, changed little in May.

The average workweek for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls edged down by 0.1 hour to 34.4
hours in May.

The manufacturing workweek declined by 0.3 hour to 40.5 hours, and factory overtime
declined by 0.1 hour to 3.2 hours.

The average workweek for production and nonsupervisory
employees on private nonfarm payrolls was unchanged at 33.7 hours.(See tables B-2 and B-7.)

In May, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls edged up by 2 cents to
$23.41.

Over the past 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased by 1.7 percent.

In May,
average hourly earnings of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees edged down by 1
cent to $19.70.

(See tables B-3 and B-8.)

“First Gay President”

Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#24564 Jun 3, 2012
Months after Newt Gingrich raised Mitt Romney’s record at the private equity firm Bain Capital as an election issue, Barack Obama has taken up the narrative.

In an ad playing in battleground states, the Obama team paints Romney as a predatory capitalist who saw an opportunity for profit at a long-running Kansas City steel mill, which he bought, squeezed money out of and ultimately closed down, putting 750 people out of work. Several former steelworkers help tell the story, with one calling Romney a "vampire who came in and sucked the life out of us."

The ad makes a slew of charges against Romney. We checked out a claim from a press release announcing the ad, that wraps the attacks up into one statement: "Mitt Romney and his partners loaded it with debt, closed the Kansas City plant and walked away with a healthy profit, leaving hundreds of employees out of work with their pensions in jeopardy."

After they bought GST Steel, "Mitt Romney and his partners loaded it with debt, closed the Kansas City plant and walked away with a healthy profit, leaving hundreds of employees out of work with their pensions in jeopardy."

We rated the claim Mostly True.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!!!!!!!!
This is how Robme made his money, on the backs of working class people....HE doesnt care about the poor!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMA 2012 FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#24565 Jun 3, 2012
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT is onr?????
LMAO!
Please keep posting dan! WHAT a fool.
Run away and change names to look like bigger IIDIOT!
LMAO!
What is "IIDIOT" ?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Bush Wacked

West Mifflin, PA

#24566 Jun 3, 2012
The economic recovery and job creation during the Obama administration will be a leading point of contention throughout the 2012 election. As for the labor situation Obama and Biden inherited when they came to office, there’s little room for debate. Federal labor statistics support Biden’s claim that the country lost 3.5 million jobs in the last six months of the Bush administration.

http://www.politifact.com/new-hampshire/state...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!
OBAMA 2012
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!YEAH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24567 Jun 3, 2012
Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

LOL! Well, THAT'S convincing.

You can't give details because Romney can't give details.

Why do you support a candidate who won't tell you what he's going to do?

Breaking News:

No Relief From High Unemployment For Blacks

Unfortunately, the unemployment rate for African Americans rose in May to 13.6 percent from 13.0 percent in April, the Labor Department said on Friday.

The numbers mirrored the national unemployment rate, which also increased to 8.2 percent from 8.1 percent, the first rise in 11 months.

Further, employers created only 69,000 jobs in May, the smallest amount in a year.

The startling numbers mean that federal, state, and local governments will have to invest in job-training programs for African-American workers who are increasingly losing jobs like those in the public sector, Rep. Danny K. Davis (Ill-D) told NewsOne.

Indeed, no president has stayed in office since the Great Depression with an unemployment rate as high as 8.2 percent.

“First Gay President”

Scam Artist Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#24568 Jun 3, 2012
Romney’s economic plan is a repeat of Bush’s MBA economic mastery that gave over $4 trillion in tax cuts to the wealthy and deregulated the financial sector paving the way for the economic crash heard round the world. Willard promises to give $6.5 to $6.7 trillion in tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations and repeal the Democrat’s financial reform law so Wall Street and corporate banks can repeat the practices that created the Great Recession. Romney asked the President,“Where are the jobs,” and said the President’s “policies have failed.” Willard claims the economy would be creating 500,000 jobs each month if his policies of heaping more tax breaks on the wealthy and giving the financial sector free-rein were implemented and besides being absurd, it is an insult to Americans to assert that returning to Bush’s economic policies would have any different effect now, than they did four years ago. Romney also said “undoing the damage you’ve done will be a daunting challenge” and that “I’ve learned a thing or two about how government policies can kill private investment and stifle job creation and I have a plan to get government out of the way.” Here’s Willard’s problem; Americans have lived through his plan for eight long years, and using his self-professed business acumen will not produce different results than the last MBA president.

Romney is the Second More Disastrous Coming of George W. Bush

LQQK HERE:

http://www.politicususa.com/romney-bush-mba.h...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!Robme dont acre about the poor..he said that, i heard him!
LOLOLOLOL!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!!!OBAMA FOUR MORE YEARS!!!OBAMA 2012
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!YEAHHH BABYYY!!!!!!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24569 Jun 3, 2012
Scam Artist Mutt wrote:
Romney’s economic plan is a repeat of Bush’s MBA economic mastery that gave over $4 trillion in tax cuts to the wealthy and deregulated the financial sector paving the way for the economic crash heard round the world. Willard promises to give $6.5 to $6.7 trillion in tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations and repeal the Democrat’s financial reform law so Wall Street and corporate banks can repeat the practices that created the Great Recession. Romney asked the President,“Where are the jobs,” and said the President’s “policies have failed.” Willard claims the economy would be creating 500,000 jobs each month if his policies of heaping more tax breaks on the wealthy and giving the financial sector free-rein were implemented and besides being absurd, it is an insult to Americans to assert that returning to Bush’s economic policies would have any different effect now, than they did four years ago. Romney also said “undoing the damage you’ve done will be a daunting challenge” and that “I’ve learned a thing or two about how government policies can kill private investment and stifle job creation and I have a plan to get government out of the way.” Here’s Willard’s problem; Americans have lived through his plan for eight long years, and using his self-professed business acumen will not produce different results than the last MBA president.
Romney is the Second More Disastrous Coming of George W. Bush
LQQK HERE:
http://www.politicususa.com/romney-bush-mba.h...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!Robme dont acre about the poor..he said that, i heard him!
LOLOLOLOL!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!!!OBAMA FOUR MORE YEARS!!!OBAMA 2012
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!YEAHHH BABYYY!!!!!!!!!!

“First Gay President”

Dave

Clearfield, PA

#24570 Jun 3, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Months after Newt Gingrich raised Mitt Romney’s record at the private equity firm Bain Capital as an election issue, Barack Obama has taken up the narrative.
In an ad playing in battleground states, the Obama team paints Romney as a predatory capitalist who saw an opportunity for profit at a long-running Kansas City steel mill, which he bought, squeezed money out of and ultimately closed down, putting 750 people out of work. Several former steelworkers help tell the story, with one calling Romney a "vampire who came in and sucked the life out of us."
The ad makes a slew of charges against Romney. We checked out a claim from a press release announcing the ad, that wraps the attacks up into one statement: "Mitt Romney and his partners loaded it with debt, closed the Kansas City plant and walked away with a healthy profit, leaving hundreds of employees out of work with their pensions in jeopardy."
After they bought GST Steel, "Mitt Romney and his partners loaded it with debt, closed the Kansas City plant and walked away with a healthy profit, leaving hundreds of employees out of work with their pensions in jeopardy."
We rated the claim Mostly True.
LQQK HERE:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!!!!!!!!
This is how Robme made his money, on the backs of working class people....HE doesnt care about the poor!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMA 2012 FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!
Romney has an 80% plus success rate on turning these failing businesses around, yet you report on the 20%. Now I wonder why you would do that. How about you come up with figures comparing Obama and Romney's success rate? You can't can you? I don’t think you can copy and paste this. Do you ever add your own opinion?

The difference between Romney and Obama is Romney used private money and Obama used taxpayers money on his failures.

Romney made no money on the working class people, idiot. You are, I can't even find the right word to describe you.

Would you care to share with us how old you are? Are you really as stupid as you appear?
Dave

Clearfield, PA

#24572 Jun 3, 2012
Another bad month for the U.S. job market is lengthening the list of perils facing the global economy.

American employers added only 69,000 jobs in May, the fewest in a year and not even close to what economists expected. For the first time since June, the unemployment rate rose, to 8.2 percent from 8.1 percent.

Obama wants this to be hidden.

Obama is a failure and will be going back to his old job of community organizer soon. LOL
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24573 Jun 3, 2012
West Mifflin ..........a dannyboy butt buddie
Dave

Clearfield, PA

#24574 Jun 3, 2012
Recall Battle in Wisconsin May Snarl Obama Camp

A Republican resurgence here, which has burst into full view as the party determinedly defends its sitting governor in a rare recall election, is spilling into the presidential race. The result is poised to shape the general election fight between Mr. Obama and Mitt Romney.

The president is bracing for a difficult set of challenges, which began last week when an uptick in the unemployment rate provided a fresh reminder of the beleaguered domestic economy and the deepening financial uncertainties abroad. A Republican victory here could set off a wave of adjustments in the lineup of swing states. Even before the outcome of Tuesday’s vote is known, Democrats are warning that Wisconsin is far from a surefire win in November.

Obama is movin on out. lol
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24575 Jun 3, 2012
Indeed, no president has stayed in office since the Great Depression with an unemployment rate as high as 8.2 percent.

“First Gay President”

Dave

Clearfield, PA

#24576 Jun 3, 2012
Officials: U.S. drone strike in Pakistan kills 8

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP)– A drone strike in Pakistan's tribal areas killed eight suspected militants early Monday, Pakistani officials said, as the U.S. pushes ahead with the controversial drone program..........despite Pakistani demands to stop..........

The American drone campaign, which has accelerated under President Obama, has become a source of deep frustration and tension between the U.S. and Pakistan.

The Pakistani government and parliament have repeatedly asked the U.S. to stop the strikes.

The ongoing attacks are also complicating efforts for the U.S. and Pakistan.

How many Country's has Obama forced his way into now and you liberals said Bush was a warmonger. LOL

November headlines.....Romney wins in with historic landslide victory. Obama goes back to using drugs and moves to the 57th state after pawning his taxpayer bought golf clubs. Obama has a fine meal of dog before hitting the road looking for work.
Dave

Clearfield, PA

#24577 Jun 3, 2012
Stock market drops to new low, losing all gains made this year after unemployment rate rose, to 8.2%.
Obama breaks another promise, of not running.
“First Gay President”
With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsburgh Diocese has terrible leadersip (Sep '16) Jul 15 Wanda 2
Garbage Jul 13 Paid my garbage bill 1
Western PA to be earthquake central from fracking Jul 3 Shaken 1
Former church members and lawyer disgrace them... (Jan '17) Jun '17 Robert Langdon 4
Ringgold Baseball Trip Jun '17 Wonder Woman 3
School Board Canidate (Apr '15) Jun '17 Anonymous 41
Bujdos for school board - Look at her real life (May '15) Jun '17 Anonymous 25

Donora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Donora Mortgages