what do you think of her, is she as sweet as she acts
Oh Ya

Vilonia, AR

#2 Feb 18, 2011
Yep
Blondie

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Feb 19, 2011
I don't think she is as sweet as she acts. But I dont know her that well. Just talked a little bit.
too kewl

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 23, 2011
lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!
family

Doniphan, MO

#5 Feb 23, 2011
why ask cant people leave people alone angie is a very sweet lady and very carring and if you don't know her blondie why say anything there is no sense in starting crap
91 Grad

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Feb 23, 2011
gold digger!!!
i know

Ozark, MO

#7 Mar 4, 2011
100% fake
Family Member

Sheridan, AR

#8 Mar 5, 2011
'91 grad' and 'i know', you apparently know her pretty well because I could not agree with you more!
facts

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2011
Not sweet! Fake azz money hungry, dick chasen disease infested ,nasty ugly old azz crank wh#*e! But she is my friend I just don't care if she's like that. She does dope w me that's all that matters!
god bless you

Bolivar, MO

#10 Mar 16, 2011
have a wonderful day.
OMG

United States

#11 May 5, 2012
Have you seen her lately??? Seen her getting gas a couple days ago. Drugs have done her in...nasty!!!! She looks about 50ish...said she isn't doing drugs! That is bs...she looked like she was out of it!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 May 5, 2012
You can bet her "sweet" ass she's doing drugs. She does so much blow she's earned the nickname Hoover. All that screwing around for dope has given her so many diseases the insects won't get within ten feet of her. Ewwwww! She's nasty!
hmmmm

Bellevue, WA

#13 May 6, 2012
you know what they say...once an addict always an addict and no brain cells left. She sure can attach herself to men...
ex family

Sheridan, AR

#14 May 7, 2012
she took and took from trin so i say she can keep her a.. in doniphan stay away from him hes doing better off without her
hmmmm

United States

#15 May 7, 2012
Doniphan doesn't want her!!!
trin family

Sheridan, AR

#16 May 9, 2012
well we dont want her here either she has caused enough here with my dad
Shocked

United States

#17 May 9, 2012
I have been around her many times and never seen the bad things you all are saying. She seems to be a nice girl and very a good mother. She is always talking about her son and how she lives her life for him. I hope you all are wrong about her I have grown to like her.
well

United States

#18 May 9, 2012
To shocked be careful. Look her up on Grandin forums as well. If a mother was all about her son would she be partying and let people take almost nude pics and they are posted on the web???
Shocked

United States

#19 May 15, 2012
I never knew she was a partier? She has told me all she does is stay home and spend all of her time with her son. She has gave up many years of her life taken care of Trins kids while he was the one who was abusive to her and her son. I have not found any pictures of her on the web.
oldschoolz

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 May 15, 2012
Shocked wrote:
I never knew she was a partier? She has told me all she does is stay home and spend all of her time with her son. She has gave up many years of her life taken care of Trins kids while he was the one who was abusive to her and her son. I have not found any pictures of her on the web.
http://www.thesouthsgonnadoitagain.com/all_li...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church 13 min dog lover 6
Elementary Teacher 1 hr Elmore 39
Coruption Ripley county / Doniphan city police (May '13) Fri yes 184
Has anyone seen any black panthers (the animal ... (Feb '12) Fri D Kneale 58
chipper nance (Feb '12) Jan 29 guest 18
Dollar Tree Jan 29 guest 6
Demi Brasser Jan 28 Stop being a hater 4
Doniphan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Doniphan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?