Donnie Johnson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
INFO

Neelyville, MO

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Herd he had a Heart attack and is in critical condition.. someone keep us update.. Prayers sent to him and his family...
merri christmas

Kittanning, PA

#2 Dec 12, 2011
I didn't know the man's last name, but some people are giving updates on his condition on facebook. They are his family members, and more reliable than topix.
But, it's not the Donnie Johnson who hasthe cell phone store, or his father, in case anyone wanted to know who the man was.

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2011
merri christmas wrote:
I didn't know the man's last name, but some people are giving updates on his condition on facebook. They are his family members, and more reliable than topix.
But, it's not the Donnie Johnson who hasthe cell phone store, or his father, in case anyone wanted to know who the man was.
thanks scared me when i seen the name i am good friends and was visiting them friday night my prayers go out to the family of the donnie johnson that is ill there is a donnie johnson that lives in pine bardley area
merri christmas

Kittanning, PA

#4 Dec 12, 2011
I'm pretty sure the man that had the heart attack lives out in that area. I know he's kin to the Johnson's who run a sawmill from out that way.
Hoffa

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Dec 12, 2011
Does he have brothers named Earl and Dale?
Correct info

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 12, 2011
No his brothers and sisters are Jim Johnson Jesse Johnson Melody Williams and Gayla Williams
Angela Lee - Neice

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2011
I would like to let everyone know what is going on right now so there is no confusion. Don Johnson, son of J.W. and Betty Johnson, brother to Jim and Jesse, Melody and Gayla Williams is in the ICU at Poplar Bluff. Donnie was thought to of had a heart attack but we have since found out that he did NOT have one. He is now being treated for the blood infection and the pneumonia that he does have. He is sedated and on life support to give his body a chance to heal. We are greatly appreciative of the prayers and thoughts that have gone out to him. We fully believe that God is going to bring him through this. Thank you.
merri christmas

Kittanning, PA

#8 Dec 12, 2011
Angela Lee - Neice wrote:
I would like to let everyone know what is going on right now so there is no confusion. Don Johnson, son of J.W. and Betty Johnson, brother to Jim and Jesse, Melody and Gayla Williams is in the ICU at Poplar Bluff. Donnie was thought to of had a heart attack but we have since found out that he did NOT have one. He is now being treated for the blood infection and the pneumonia that he does have. He is sedated and on life support to give his body a chance to heal. We are greatly appreciative of the prayers and thoughts that have gone out to him. We fully believe that God is going to bring him through this. Thank you.
I agree, and am praying for him and your family.
Matthews Family

Sligo, PA

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Our Prayer sent out to your family for a speedy recovery.. May God Bless you all....
big ed--heavy

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Dec 13, 2011
Please tell his family that I just read about Donnie and to wish them all my good thoughts for his recovery.
info

Sligo, PA

#11 Dec 14, 2011
Just received information that Donnie passed away this morning.. prayers goes out to all his family and friends. he was loved by so many. he will be sadley be missed .
truely a loss

Harrison, AR

#12 Dec 14, 2011
this is sad news. truely a loss of a good man from the comunity. so sorry for the family.
friend

Summerville, PA

#13 Dec 14, 2011
this is so sad,, I mean donnie is the reason we have truck pulls now I will always remember him and the pecker pole truck at the truck pulls,, use to love watching him and kim run that truck,, god speed my friend
how tragic

Ford City, PA

#14 Dec 15, 2011
There has been and never will be another couple as Kim and Donnie that could ever have bigger hearts. I am so devastated. I have known them both for over 15 years and they would give ya the shirt off their backs even if it was there last shirt. Not many decent, kind and most of all honest people like them in this world. My love, thoughts, and prayers to the enitire family. Our community has really lost a good man. May God give you strength and light your way through this saddening time.
Friends in California

Sacramento, CA

#15 Dec 15, 2011
Donnie and Kim are wonderful people. Our hearts go out to the Johnson's. May God give them peace.
Matthews Family

Sligo, PA

#16 Dec 15, 2011
Donald Ray Johnson, 53, life-long resident of Bardley, Missouri, died Wednesday, December 14, 2011, at Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.

Mr. Johnson, son of J. W. and Betty (Hulan) Johnson, was born November 13, 1958, in Galesburg, Illinois. He was a self-employed sawmiller. Mr. Johnson was a member of the Twin Pines Pentecostal Church.

On December 8, 1979, he was married to Kimberly Ann Dale at the Oak Ridge Church of God in Bardley and she survives.

Also surviving are his parents, Rev. J. W. and Betty Johnson of Bardley, Missouri; two brothers, Jim Johnson and wife, Karen, of Doniphan, Missouri, and Jesse Johnson and wife, Penny, of Caseyville, Illinois; two sisters, Melody Williams and husband, Kenneth, and Gayla Williams and husband, Bruce, both of Doniphan, Missouri; one brother-in-law, Rick Dale and wife, Cretia , of Doniphan, Missouri; one grandmother, Artie Delana of Thayer, Missouri; and twelve nieces and nephews and eleven great-nieces and nephews.

He was preceded in death by his mother-in-law, Shirley Walters.

Don was an avid hunter and fisherman and he loved to play cards with his buddies. He was co-owner of Inlaw & Outlaw sled team for 13 years. He was also the co-owner of Johnson Brothers Sawmill. He was loved by family and many friends that will miss him dearly.

Visitation for Mr. Johnson will be Sunday evening, December 18, 2011, from 5 8 p.m. in the Edwards Funeral Home in Doniphan. The funeral service will follow Monday afternoon, December 19, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. in the funeral home chapel with Brother Leslie Buckner officiating. Burial will follow in the Bardley Cemetery

Valders, WI

#17 Dec 15, 2011
He will be missed, a good old country boy.

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2011
I dont think his middle name was Ray
Matthews Family

Sligo, PA

#19 Dec 17, 2011
that came straight from the edwards funeral home
web site http://www.edwardsfuneralhome.org/fh/obituari...
hey hey

United States

#20 Dec 19, 2011
Weasel , that u saw on the board was his nickname.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash in Town 13 hr Trailer momma 23
Drug head,con man,thief,liar 16 hr haha youre funny 14
Umeka Yandell (Jun '13) Wed Unimportant 6
Game cam on electric pole by naylor clinic. Wed Mac71 8
TJ Hilton (Jun '10) Wed Not his only victim 3
Two Brothers appliance Jul 18 Guest 1
Meagan smith Jul 17 MAGAN Smith 3

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance