Michelle Labrot
Moonsand

United States

#21 Dec 29, 2008
larry wrote:
well here is what i have to say about this no good lying little bitch,she is a drug head and she will take any pill she can get her hands on ,she does like to kill people so watch out ,i know of two people she has killed and that is Rodney Ray and Mike Burmiester,I would not doubt if Dennis Ray is not next because that is who the bitch is with now,he is so crazy for being around her knowing she was in on his own brothers death and got away with it,Yeah i said got away with it That is Doniphan for you i would hang the bitch if it was up to me .Oh yeah don't let me leave the thief part out, this bitch will still everything she can get her hands on, don't go around her in a store at Poplar Bluff because every store she goes in she is stealing something, and yeah keep her out of your house because she will scope it out and take what she wants later
I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!! She is Doniphan's BIG disgrace
curious

Quitman, AR

#22 Dec 29, 2008
Do you really mean she killed these people? What's the story?
story

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Dec 29, 2008
no. her hubby overdosed on pills bcuz of her
angela czerwonka

Trowbridge, UK

#24 Jan 4, 2009
Yes, My sister messes up. However she is still a good person. If you have nothing better to do than talk about her I feel sorry for you. I think everyone should take a long look in the mirror before typing on this website. If you are that worried about what she does be brave put your name on here and contact her personally. I don't live in Doniphan any more, but you people really need to find better things to talk about than my sister.
Friend

Rimersburg, PA

#25 Jan 4, 2009
Michelle is a decent person. She has her problems like every one else. As far as Mike and Rodney go they are deceased please leave it alone. They both deserve to rest in peace. This topix is really stupid.
humm

Vilonia, AR

#26 Jan 4, 2009
angela czerwonka wrote:
Yes, My sister messes up. However she is still a good person. If you have nothing better to do than talk about her I feel sorry for you. I think everyone should take a long look in the mirror before typing on this website. If you are that worried about what she does be brave put your name on here and contact her personally. I don't live in Doniphan any more, but you people really need to find better things to talk about than my sister.
i wouldn't brag about being her sister...u relly don't know here well do u
angela czerwonka

Trowbridge, UK

#27 Jan 5, 2009
i think my sister has her up and downs but so does everybody else. i do love my sister very much and allways will love her. Yes i do know my sister very well i know everything that goes on. so i think people need to find something else better to do then to sit on this website and talk bad about people.
Friend

Rose Bud, AR

#28 Jan 5, 2009
Hi Angela my name is Lisa if I'm not mistaking you went to school together. Thank you for not letting me be the only one to defend your sister. I think she is a good person.
humm

Vilonia, AR

#29 Jan 6, 2009
Friend wrote:
Hi Angela my name is Lisa if I'm not mistaking you went to school together. Thank you for not letting me be the only one to defend your sister. I think she is a good person.
I guess yall the only ones huh..Cause the only ones who like her r dopeheads so good for yall..Dhe is nothin but a skanky 2 face ho who like to kill her man so she can messed around with another one...
Krystal

Vilonia, AR

#30 Jan 6, 2009
u know, this is a sad topic. Leave it alone.
Friend

Rimersburg, PA

#31 Jan 7, 2009
You really don't know me or Angela so shut up. If you knew either one of us then you would no I'm a good person and married to 1 man and deeping in love with him.

As far as Angela goes if I remember right and I do. Angela is a very religious person. She is better than all of you by defending her sister the same as I do. You need something better to do than to get on here and bash people. This is just plain out childish.
angela czerwonka

Loughborough, UK

#33 Jan 8, 2009
I dont know who you are that has a problem with my sister but you must not have nothing better to do then to comment stupid same old crap then get your a self a life and do something with it you must not have one or you wouldn't be on here all ways talking trash about her. i dont like this website or get on here very much but when i do its nothing but gossip. so find your self someone else to talk about you know your not a very mature person. i am a very happy mother and have a wonderful husband who loves me also and is in the military serving his country so we are very happy. i do love my sister and let me tell you iknow she not the only one in doniphan that has done crazy thing so just chill out with her seriously.
Worker

Vilonia, AR

#34 Jan 8, 2009
stop building to the flame and it will die
NoFighting

Adona, AR

#35 Jan 8, 2009
Worker wrote:
stop building to the flame and it will die
'I agree!" Dont give someone to argue with,and it will go away. Who cares who knows who! No fun argueing with your self!!
one righteous bitch

United States

#36 Jun 3, 2009
I will say my name. It's Kym, Dennis' ex. Michelle is a no good piece of shit who is out to rip people off, do as many drugs as she can get her hands on, and pay off authority to keep out of jail. She WAS involved in Rodneys death, but somehow the dumb bitch got away with it. Maybe they should of checked HER hands for gunshot residue. And to say that her fingerprints were on the gun because Mike Boone was trying to show her how to use it?? Come on. They were on there because SHE SHOT RODNEY! Funny how men die while within her grasp. And as far as her other dead ex, Mike, goes, why would she wait a few hours before calling for help?? Anyone who believes that bullshit obviously doesn't know the true her. She needs a good ass whoopin. As far as Dennis Ray goes, God help him, but as of the news on Tuesday, he just ran a poor man over who was on the side of the road. Must not of been sober to do that kind of damage. Dennis used to be a good guy until that worthless bitch came along. Now both of them are just drugged up losers. Maybe they should be in a grave instead of Rodney.
omg

Patton, MO

#37 Jun 4, 2009
I just seen her in Wal-MArt the other day all messed up on some ZZ's stuffin sh*t in her bag!!!
billie jo

Brookville, PA

#38 Jun 15, 2009
Ok let me tell you alittle about my cuz yes she steals and lies but you do know what drugs do to u ppl here in doniphan cant really talk bc u have done crazy shit in yur pass and everyone on here is already a lier and by the she didint kill my cousin or rodney get the real scoop bc u ppl on here dont know what really happen u dumm asss ppl
one righteous bitch

Springfield, MO

#39 Jun 22, 2009
billie jo wrote:
Ok let me tell you alittle about my cuz yes she steals and lies but you do know what drugs do to u ppl here in doniphan cant really talk bc u have done crazy shit in yur pass and everyone on here is already a lier and by the she didint kill my cousin or rodney get the real scoop bc u ppl on here dont know what really happen u dumm asss ppl
first of all, learn to type and speak. go get yourself some of tina, she says she's been waitin for ya. yes, we all have a past (not pass as you say) but at least i grew up and quit the crap. you're "cuz" is a worthless piece of shit who keeps on rippin people off and can't spend one day being sober. quit defending the scum that doesn't deserve it. AND, check again, she is guilty.
one righteous bitch

Springfield, MO

#40 Jun 22, 2009
one righteous bitch wrote:
<quoted text>first of all, learn to type and speak. go get yourself some of tina, she says she's been waitin for ya. yes, we all have a past (not pass as you say) but at least i grew up and quit the crap. you're "cuz" is a worthless piece of shit who keeps on rippin people off and can't spend one day being sober. quit defending the scum that doesn't deserve it. AND, check again, she is guilty.
And, yes Dennis, it is me, Kym, saying all this. You feel the need to go running to Chrissy and tell her to tell me to stop saying stuff. And that you aren't mad, but I should say something good about you??? What is good about you these days? Not a damn thing. You have fucked up your whole life in the past 2-3 years. You USED to hold a job. You USED to be a caring man who cared about life. You WERE somebody people wanted to be around and you DID have people that loved you. YOU screwed that up. YOU have pushed all the good people away and attracted all the bad ones. Why don't you take a good look at what everyone is saying in this forum and take it to heart. Get over yourself. YOU can't even be a father to your son. Think about it. AND one more thing, to whoever wants to say that I wouldn't be saying this to your face obviously doesn't know me good enough. I will say it to you in person when I get the chance. You aren't shit and you sure as hell don't scare me.
messed up

Knox, PA

#41 Jun 25, 2009
she is a theif because she and eric edwards stole a stereo from a really nice guy.when they lived beside hancock's.he talks crap but don't back it up.he needs to leave this town because nobody likes him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J.J. must not like the truth most liars and thi... 8 hr deann 66
no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by t... Sat keepin it real 4
Truth is the Truth Sat gander 6
“The Reality of the Holy Spirit. Sat gander 3
Child Molestation in Doniphan-Speak loudly!!!! (Jan '07) Sat Hoosier daddy 47
Frogs Fri anonymous 3
Doniphan Music Thread (Aug '14) Fri suave trainwreck 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages