|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

hound dog wrote:
Old saying"you lose them,how you find them"That means if they cheated with you,they will cheat on you.Once a cheater,always a cheater.
I don't believe that. I truly think that I learned my lesson.
hound dog

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

If you catch your spouse cheating on you,what will you do?

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

cry then DIVORCE
hound dog

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Your spouse doesn't know you cheated?
really

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

really wrote:
If you live in ripley county you need to attetion because 50 percent of the men and women that married here cheat you would be in shock if you knew the ones doing the cheating all makes me wonder if the spouses know they have to a person cant be that blind or ignorant
How bout clay county arkansas?Fozetta Trotter Brown is a cheating whore.I heard her husband cheats on her too.I'm sure they deserve each other!!maybe theyll stay married and keep each other in misery til death do they part LOL
yes mam

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Turn Around wrote:
<quoted text>It's just wrong though. I cheated. At first it was the thrill of being with someone new and doing different things and having different conversation. Feeling alive and feeling appreciated and just feeling young again. But then feelings started developing and things started getting complicated. Then I had to make a choice and I made it too late.I learned the hard way. Don't make the same mistake. Love the one your with.Be satisfied where you are. Not everyday can be a picnic.
Actually it's what you make it. Good Luck.
I can totally relate to what your saying here on all the feelings and excitedness with the infidelity guy,except I did walk away from the marriage I was in because I was miserable. I gave up on the other guy too, the one I was cheating with and I was much better off. Today, I'm happily married AGAIN and took a hard lesson from all that in the past and my husband NOW knows about it too and still loves me for me, but cheating/infidelity is so not worth it!
hound dog

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

While you were all excited and feeling all this,how did it make your husband feel??? What if the tables were turned and it was happening to you??
hot dog

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

You just can't tell your husband,your unhappy and want a divorse? You have to jump from one man to another? All the drama you cause,is it worth it???
let me tell you

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

hound dog wrote:
While you were all excited and feeling all this,how did it make your husband feel??? What if the tables were turned and it was happening to you??
My point exactly! It sucked in the end. While you are cheating your not thinking clearly AT ALL!!!! Your in your own little world and if you were thinking clearly you would stop and think about your husband and how he would feel. I know that NOW!
let me tell you

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

hot dog wrote:
You just can't tell your husband,your unhappy and want a divorse? You have to jump from one man to another? All the drama you cause,is it worth it???
No hot dog it totally was not worth it! Yes, I am happier now, but all marriages have problems and ours was seriously lacking COMMUNICATION which my new husband & I have really good communication. Hard lesson learned!
Vows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

What happened to the marriage vows, I was cheated on and I really never got over it, I didn't throw it in his face, but deep down inside I hurt like hell. I tried my best to just let it go..but I couldn't get it out of my mind. I trusted this man, I not only loved him, he was my best friend. His one-nite stand cost him his marriage and broke both our hearts. WTF was he thinking....
hound dog

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

When they cheat,it ends any chance of fixing the problems.Mostly when they cheat because they were fooled into thinking someone loved them,and found out it was just passing lust.She gave up the house she picked and the kids.Also the man that worked his butt off for her.For a fling that lasted six months.That was thirty years ago and she never did any better.I still feel,like a fool,and cheated.
hound dog

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

She still calls me,Thirty years later she lives with her mother and drives an old oldsmobile.Never remarried,not in touch with our kids.Oh yea,she thought she was smarter than me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

It Sucks When They Do It.
Been there

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

My ex ran off with her drug dealer,He has heart failure and shes in rehab for like the hundredth time.What a burn.
Clueless

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

When my Ex was cheating, he was always accusing me.Thats when I realized,his guilt was eating him up.He could not stand it if what he was doing to me,would happen to him.
Truth

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

And if you cheat u lose the one the that trully loves you and there is no turning back!!!!! The Grass isnt greener it sucks!!!!! U only have one true love cheating aint worth trowing ur life away

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

I hate a cheater.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

The grass is green here ......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

They just do not know how green ......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Doniphan Forum right now

Search the Doniphan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
rc 28 min heartbroken 7
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 50 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 92,336
Men hitting women vs men hitting men 2 hr Guest 5
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 2 hr pete 18,914
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr Agriculture 6,875
laura's youngest. 3 hr whichone 6
Bill of Rights and Patriotic duty (Oct '13) 3 hr hmph 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Doniphan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Doniphan People Search