ak gal raised in semo

Anchorage, AK

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Wasn't he a big country music star in the 70's and 80's?:P

“Livin' and Dyin' in 3/4 Time”

Since: Aug 08

Doniphan, MO

#3 Sep 22, 2008
I really liked his song "Willie, Waylon and Me"!
concerned citizen

Mifflinburg, PA

#4 Sep 22, 2008
ak gal raised in semo wrote:
Wasn't he a big country music star in the 70's and 80's?:P
lol this is the person that made hes myspace page that was in love with him till she found out he was a sex offender.now she cant live with herself.hes not bothering you leave him alone
On the Run

Quitman, AR

#5 Sep 22, 2008
Darin, can I pencil you in for the big game..Dons v. South Pem? Should be a good one..those boys are bred to play ball in that area. They are like the spartans..if they think at birth they won't make a baseball player, they get rid of them.

“Livin' and Dyin' in 3/4 Time”

Since: Aug 08

Doniphan, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2008
When is the South Pem game? You're right about the Bulldogs, that's a great baseball program!
he is a sex offender

Lewisburg, PA

#7 Sep 23, 2008
If you check the Mo site.. he is listed as non compliant there. Here's that site:
http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/Patr...
just me wrote:
David allen cox anyone know him?
check him out on myspace as dirtydavecox

“U R who U choose to B! ”

Since: Sep 08

Doniphan, MO

#8 Sep 23, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>lol this is the person that made hes myspace page that was in love with him till she found out he was a sex offender.now she cant live with herself.hes not bothering you leave him alone
Just to set this straight...I created that myspace page ( www.myspace.com/dirtydavecox ). I filed charges against him for burglary (breaking & entering) AFTER I broke it off with him. He broke into my house at 3 am...and ALL I filed on was a burglary charge...Only 2 ppl know the WHOLE story & he is sure as h*ll not gonna tell you what he did when he broke in!! You shouldn't make a judgment call, when you don't know the real story. You took the word of a 5 time felon...I created that myspace page (NOT the original poster.. ME) So that other potential victims (ie, women with kids) have a chance to see his record.. and to keep him away from their kids. Public service..that's all. His parole office LOVED it, btw. But I imagine you are the same person that flamed me on another site... when that little girl's step dad made some comments... you, in your infinite wisdom, chose to launch your ignorance at me. I generally don't judge a book by it's cover.. in your case I'll base your my judgment on the scum you choose to defend... perhaps you are simpatico? Can't live without him????? Gawd, get a life!
concerned citizen

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2008
Thats MS Leah 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to set this straight...I created that myspace page ( www.myspace.com/dirtydavecox ). I filed charges against him for burglary (breaking & entering) AFTER I broke it off with him. He broke into my house at 3 am...and ALL I filed on was a burglary charge...Only 2 ppl know the WHOLE story & he is sure as h*ll not gonna tell you what he did when he broke in!! You shouldn't make a judgment call, when you don't know the real story. You took the word of a 5 time felon...I created that myspace page (NOT the original poster.. ME) So that other potential victims (ie, women with kids) have a chance to see his record.. and to keep him away from their kids. Public service..that's all. His parole office LOVED it, btw. But I imagine you are the same person that flamed me on another site... when that little girl's step dad made some comments... you, in your infinite wisdom, chose to launch your ignorance at me. I generally don't judge a book by it's cover.. in your case I'll base your my judgment on the scum you choose to defend... perhaps you are simpatico? Can't live without him????? Gawd, get a life!
he doesnt live here and in his trash but leave it alone put this post on poplar bluff and let those people know and im not defending him but is he bothering you???if not leave it alone
concerned citizen

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2008
correction- and he is trash

Doniphan, MO

#11 Sep 24, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>he doesnt live here and in his trash but leave it alone put this post on poplar bluff and let those people know and im not defending him but is he bothering you???if not leave it alone
I DID NOT post the original message here...Look at the ISP... I ANSWERED that fist post.. and then I answerd your post... Get your facts straight before you sling bullcrap in my direction.. if I HAD posted it I have NO reason to hide.. Look at his myspace page.. it links right back to me. The ONLY time i go there is to answer questions when ppl ask... and they DO ASK!((Unlike others, that make ASSumptions!))
concerned citizen

Madison, OH

#12 Sep 25, 2008
Thats MS Leah 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID NOT post the original message here...Look at the ISP... I ANSWERED that fist post.. and then I answerd your post... Get your facts straight before you sling bullcrap in my direction.. if I HAD posted it I have NO reason to hide.. Look at his myspace page.. it links right back to me. The ONLY time i go there is to answer questions when ppl ask... and they DO ASK!((Unlike others, that make ASSumptions!))
I worked with him at one time over at the bluff and thats whats wrong with people like him,they try to change and do better and people just smear their face in the ground.SO HERES YOUR BULLSHIT

Doniphan, MO

#13 Sep 25, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I worked with him at one time over at the bluff and thats whats wrong with people like him,they try to change and do better and people just smear their face in the ground.SO HERES YOUR BULLSHIT
AGAIN... for the THIRD time.. I DID NOT START THIS TOPIC & didn't even respond to it until YOU made some BULLSH*T comments about ME. Seems to me that the only smearing being done here is by YOU... you have some twisted opinion of who I am & what I am about based on a 5 time felon's story. You've never even MET ME. Well, here's a clue hun.. you can ball that opinion up & STUFF IT. I went thru ENOUGH hell from that prick.. & I am not going to let you, him or any other butthead try to make me feel bad for it. Go defend another pervert for a change... I heard there's a new one in town... why don't you go launch at his victims for a while?? They must have done something to deserve it to, right?? AND of course... He didn't really do it... JUST ASK HIM.. he'll tell you.
concerned citizen

Madison, OH

#14 Sep 25, 2008
Thats MS Leah 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN... for the THIRD time.. I DID NOT START THIS TOPIC & didn't even respond to it until YOU made some BULLSH*T comments about ME. Seems to me that the only smearing being done here is by YOU... you have some twisted opinion of who I am & what I am about based on a 5 time felon's story. You've never even MET ME. Well, here's a clue hun.. you can ball that opinion up & STUFF IT. I went thru ENOUGH hell from that prick.. & I am not going to let you, him or any other butthead try to make me feel bad for it. Go defend another pervert for a change... I heard there's a new one in town... why don't you go launch at his victims for a while?? They must have done something to deserve it to, right?? AND of course... He didn't really do it... JUST ASK HIM.. he'll tell you.
Honey theres more than 1 you should know that and by the way its the 2nd time not 3rd
confused

Quitman, AR

#15 Sep 25, 2008
Huh? you'all got me confused.

Doniphan, MO

#16 Sep 25, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Honey theres more than 1 you should know that and by the way its the 2nd time not 3rd
In my first post, I told you <<"You took the word of a 5 time felon...I created that myspace page (NOT the original poster.. ME)>> " That's ONE
in my second post I told you <<" I DID NOT post the original message here...Look at the ISP... I ANSWERED that fist post.. and then I answered your post">> That's TWO
In my last post.. I told you <<" AGAIN... for the THIRD time.. I DID NOT START THIS TOPIC & didn't even respond to it until YOU made some BULLSH*T comments about ME.">> And that would make THREE. And, yeah, I DO know how many are registered in doniphan & the surrounding area. So there should be plenty of other victims for you to strike out at, I think my turn is up now, don't you??
WOW

Kopperl, TX

#17 Oct 20, 2008
concerned citizen: you are a real douche bag. i know cox. I worked with him. and yeah he's great at making you think he's one of the guys. but he is not what he seems. i also know what he did to leah, i'd call it no less than emotional terrorism. there was some physical crap too. she had to have surgery on her shoulder from the night he broke in her place. her daughter is still terrified of him. you here about women all the time that stay with aholes like that- so this gal breaks free and you want to slam her for it? grow up man! she didn't do sh-t to you or to anyone else. fact is, i'd bet there aint 2 or 3 people on here that even know who she is. i sure as h-ll haven't seen her slam anybody on here- unlike you- i see you slam other people on here,all the time as well as gossipin' about other sh-t that you have no clue about. i'd say in your case- you ought to adopt a new motto. maybe "stay silent and be thought a fool- or open your mouth and remove all doubt" would be a great one to start with.
concerned citizen

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2008
WOW wrote:
concerned citizen: you are a real douche bag. i know cox. I worked with him. and yeah he's great at making you think he's one of the guys. but he is not what he seems. i also know what he did to leah, i'd call it no less than emotional terrorism. there was some physical crap too. she had to have surgery on her shoulder from the night he broke in her place. her daughter is still terrified of him. you here about women all the time that stay with aholes like that- so this gal breaks free and you want to slam her for it? grow up man! she didn't do sh-t to you or to anyone else. fact is, i'd bet there aint 2 or 3 people on here that even know who she is. i sure as h-ll haven't seen her slam anybody on here- unlike you- i see you slam other people on here,all the time as well as gossipin' about other sh-t that you have no clue about. i'd say in your case- you ought to adopt a new motto. maybe "stay silent and be thought a fool- or open your mouth and remove all doubt" would be a great one to start with.
U KNOW WHAT U CAN DO SINCE U KNOW ME SO WELL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can you name theifs in your area!!!!! 25 min pissed 34
Hank Hines 41 min Tiffany 1
What do you think about Charlie Johnson? (Nov '09) 52 min Jackson 21
oxy's 3 hr truth 3
Question 4 hr Question 1
trash 11 hr funny 5
Toyota Rav 4 for sale Fri LOWERyTHANSNAKEBALLS 3
Doniphan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web