former employee

Faridabad, India

#21 Nov 14, 2008
I can tell ya that he did not have a "turn" at this employee. I can also tell you that when I worked there he would not get involved with anyone who worked there. He plenty of little Doniphan ho's to take home if he wanted to and I imagine he still does(free drinks and all). He didn't have to hit on his bartenders lol.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#22 Nov 14, 2008
former employee wrote:
I can tell ya that he did not have a "turn" at this employee. I can also tell you that when I worked there he would not get involved with anyone who worked there. He plenty of little Doniphan ho's to take home if he wanted to and I imagine he still does(free drinks and all). He didn't have to hit on his bartenders lol.
Well this is just what I heard. Maybe a disgruntled employee or maybe someone who was mad cause he DIDN'T hit on them! LOL
former employee

Faridabad, India

#23 Nov 14, 2008
Probably so because he is pretty professional. He does drink but I rarely saw him drunk.
YEP KNOW HER TOO

Ashtabula, OH

#24 Nov 15, 2008
Jack_Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am sorry to tell you this, but when it comes to men then yes that IS the reason to go! We men can't help it we like to look! And if she's good looking and will show us attention than all the better. I don't sleep around but I would go and watch her work it. And probably be back again to watch some more. From the business side of it, if she's causing more trouble than she is worth than I myself wouldn't keep her. It's OK to flirt but if she's causing fights or getting her ass in trouble, than I wouldn't be able to see her worth anymore. I am sorry you are having such a problem with her, but if I was you I would just confront her or take to TJ himself. But I doubt TJ will help you, he's probably sleeping with her too. I pretty sure he's had a turn at all his employees. Well the lookers at least. I heard if they don't sleep with him he don't keep them.
SHE DOESNT CAUSE TROUBLE TIRED OF SLUTS YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR MAN FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND LEFT YOUR SKANKY AS*. SHE GOT RID OF THAT PROMBLEM.AS FAR AS HER EX-HUSBAND THE DIVORCE HAD BEEN COMING A LONG TIME.SHE DOESNT SLEEP WITH TJ AND YOUR INFO IS WRONG ABOUT HER.PEOPLE JUST USE THIS SITE TO BASH PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE CHICKEN SH** COWARDS.THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS TOPIX BUT AS FAR AS THE BAND THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR DUH
YEP KNOW HER TOO

Ashtabula, OH

#25 Nov 15, 2008
tired of sluts wrote:
her? the only reason anyone goes? sluts are a dime a dozen in this town. do you really think some nasty slut that sleeps with EVERYONE is the reason people go? i am just sick and tired of girls like her. i was talking to someone today that knows about her and they said that her husband finally got tired of her screwing around and divorced her nasty ass. good 4 him.
SO YOU ARE SAYING YOUR ONLY WORTH A DIME.LOL
THE BAND

Dahlonega, GA

#26 Nov 15, 2008
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU HEARD THESE GUYS PLAY BEFORE..SINCE THIS WILL BE THEIR FIRST SHOW !!!!! YOU IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!
YEP KNOW HER TOO

United States

#27 Nov 15, 2008
THE BAND wrote:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU HEARD THESE GUYS PLAY BEFORE..SINCE THIS WILL BE THEIR FIRST SHOW !!!!! YOU IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!
This is Doniphan,u know how a ad turned into someone bashing someone.U guys go in there and ROCK OUT.U all will have a crowd don't worry about that.see u then.oh and by the way they can play,I stopped in last sat when u all was playing sounded good to me.
tired of sluts

Dawsonville, GA

#28 Nov 15, 2008
YEP KNOW HER TOO wrote:
<quoted text>SHE DOESNT CAUSE TROUBLE TIRED OF SLUTS YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR MAN FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND LEFT YOUR SKANKY AS*. SHE GOT RID OF THAT PROMBLEM.AS FAR AS HER EX-HUSBAND THE DIVORCE HAD BEEN COMING A LONG TIME.SHE DOESNT SLEEP WITH TJ AND YOUR INFO IS WRONG ABOUT HER.PEOPLE JUST USE THIS SITE TO BASH PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE CHICKEN SH** COWARDS.THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS TOPIX BUT AS FAR AS THE BAND THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR DUH
obviously you have trouble reading. i am not "jack daniels" i never said anything about her sleeping with tj. so obviously you have YOUR info wrong. she is a slut. my husband thinks she is nasty. he never "fell in love" with her. he goes there to play pool and said if that nasty whore touches him again he will not be going back. you are obviously her or one of her friends since you are the ONLY one with anything good to say about her. if you are her or one of her friends, here is some advice. wipe some of that 1980's lipstick off, realize you are not all that, quit trying to shake what your momma gave you cuz your momma didn't do a very good job, wipe your nasty snatch and then maybe a real man would be interested in more than you spreading your legs.
just me

Quitman, AR

#29 Nov 15, 2008
tired of sluts wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously you have trouble reading. i am not "jack daniels" i never said anything about her sleeping with tj. so obviously you have YOUR info wrong. she is a slut. my husband thinks she is nasty. he never "fell in love" with her. he goes there to play pool and said if that nasty whore touches him again he will not be going back. you are obviously her or one of her friends since you are the ONLY one with anything good to say about her. if you are her or one of her friends, here is some advice. wipe some of that 1980's lipstick off, realize you are not all that, quit trying to shake what your momma gave you cuz your momma didn't do a very good job, wipe your nasty snatch and then maybe a real man would be interested in more than you spreading your legs.
hahaha u tell her
tired of sluts

Dawsonville, GA

#30 Nov 15, 2008
i mean for goodness sakes. grow up. act your age. i dont know if this girl is just desperate or what. but as far as i am concerned any woman who has a child should behave a little more decent for their sake. i don't know how old her child is but what kind of message is she sending to him/her. close your legs get a more respectable job and GROW UP!
pocahontas

United States

#31 Nov 18, 2008
tired of sluts wrote:
i mean for goodness sakes. grow up. act your age. i dont know if this girl is just desperate or what. but as far as i am concerned any woman who has a child should behave a little more decent for their sake. i don't know how old her child is but what kind of message is she sending to him/her. close your legs get a more respectable job and GROW UP!
well as far as working at the bar, i see nothing wrong with it. I worked there for a while. no I don't work there no more but it is a job.
jonsin

United States

#33 Nov 18, 2008
Well actually this is about "a" band at TJ's. In fact if I hadn't ask what the band's name was we still wouldn't of known. And I thought the band wasn't going to be there till the 21st? Plus I have heard these people play before and they're not all that. If I was them and they want anyone to show up they shouldn't charge anything to get in! They are not worth three dollars! I would rather hear the jukebox! In fact this girl everyone is talking about is probably the real reason anyone shows up at all! Those who want to look at her and flirt with her(that's the ONLY reason I would go) and those who want to kick her ass! So tell TJ to get a real band and he might have a real crowd. Otherwise he's just throwing his money away.

Already got a good idea what idiot wrote this. Listn Jack Ass we never claimed to be the best band around, we make mistakes just like every other band. We are about having a good time and playingsome music. We are not sitting around like some soured up pussy bitching about the band being no good at T.J's. Either you are not an inspiring musician or you are a musician but got such a piss poor attitue that no one wants to play with you. DUH!!!! to Mr. Jack Daniels.
tired of sluts

United States

#34 Nov 18, 2008
yeah but this thread was better when it was finally exposing beverly for the whore she is. if you are a good band you will become known for that. if not, well, better luck at something else. i hope you guys go far if that is what you love to do, but i am glad that others see what a nasty skanky slut she really is.
friend

Quitman, AR

#35 Nov 18, 2008
Jack_Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually this is about "a" band at TJ's. In fact if I hadn't ask what the band's name was we still wouldn't of known. And I thought the band wasn't going to be there till the 21st? Plus I have heard these people play before and they're not all that. If I was them and they want anyone to show up they shouldn't charge anything to get in! They are not worth three dollars! I would rather hear the jukebox! In fact this girl everyone is talking about is probably the real reason anyone shows up at all! Those who want to look at her and flirt with her(that's the ONLY reason I would go) and those who want to kick her ass! So tell TJ to get a real band and he might have a real crowd. Otherwise he's just throwing his money away.
well then I would suggest you find somewhere that the juke box will be playing, because they are going to rock friday night.
friend

Quitman, AR

#36 Nov 18, 2008
tired of sluts wrote:
yeah but this thread was better when it was finally exposing beverly for the whore she is. if you are a good band you will become known for that. if not, well, better luck at something else. i hope you guys go far if that is what you love to do, but i am glad that others see what a nasty skanky slut she really is.
yeah but its pretty sad that everyone had to turn this negitive. it was to promote "2nd Gear Burnout"
tired of sluts

United States

#37 Nov 18, 2008
fine then. lets start a different thread. everyone here carry on about the band.
friend

Quitman, AR

#38 Nov 18, 2008
it's about time !!!!!!!!!!
pocahontas

United States

#39 Nov 18, 2008
friend wrote:
it's about time !!!!!!!!!!
took you all long enough. so does anyone no anything about this band at all? and is anyone going?
friend

Quitman, AR

#40 Nov 18, 2008
their name is 2nd Gear Burnout. they play a little of everything old country, new country, old rock, new rock. it has Ernie Wood-playing bass and singing,Keith Sherrill-playing lead guitar,John Jones-playing guitar and sings, and Mike "Bam-Bam" Richmond-playing the drums and singing. AND THE ROCK !!!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

United States

#41 Nov 18, 2008
We just play to have a good time and for the crowd to have a good time. If you dont like the music there is nothing holding you there but from what I have heard around town there is going to be a pretty good crowd. Just come and check them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook selfies queens 17 hr josh 8
rickie maples (Feb '16) Tue Goose 37
Bank Fraud Participants Worried (Jun '16) Tue lawman 119
Log home Tue Contractor 11
Vet clinics (Sep '08) Tue Patricia Pennington 31
News Low income pet owners, spay, neutering program ... (Mar '09) Dec 5 Patricia Pennington 18
Sheriff Department Changes Dec 5 Amanda 3

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages