Faridabad, India

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Oh geez. Not another topic like this.
Irrelevant

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Nov 6, 2008
Dilbert wrote:
Oh geez. Not another topic like this.
Dilbert, where have u been? Here we go again. Too much time on your hands????
love it

Enterprise, AL

#5 Dec 12, 2008
who is Dilbert??? and why does it matter to him who is the hottest guy at Vitronic??
melissa

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2008
well there are only a few guys there and well most of them are the bosses which aint none of them bad looking but aint none of the men there hot!
whom

Faridabad, India

#7 Dec 13, 2008
love it wrote:
who is Dilbert??? and why does it matter to him who is the hottest guy at Vitronic??
Dilbert has a personal interest in this site. maybe he is looking for a particular name.
Taken

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2008
melissa wrote:
well there are only a few guys there and well most of them are the bosses which aint none of them bad looking but aint none of the men there hot!
I have to disagree with you Melissa, My man is the hottest man at Vitronic.
Dilbert

Faridabad, India

#9 Dec 15, 2008
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Dilbert has a personal interest in this site. maybe he is looking for a particular name.
What?????????
whom

Faridabad, India

#10 Dec 15, 2008
Dilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
What?????????
come on, you know you like seeing a particular name on there.
Dilbert

Faridabad, India

#11 Dec 15, 2008
You (whom) are like that Styx song...
CAT

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 15, 2008
I THOUGHT SMART PEOPLE WORKED AT VITRONIC. I MUST BE WRONG OR THEY HAVE HIRED BUNCH OF SCHOOL KIDS TO WORK THERE. THATS SURE WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE. TO GET ON LINE ASK SILLY QUESTION. NOT ONCE BUT EVERY DAY. GROW UP
employee

Faridabad, India

#13 Dec 19, 2008
the hottest guy at Vitronics is the turkey they gave us today. I can't believe they did what they did to the bosses today. Where I came from they never did that stuff.
question

United States

#14 Dec 19, 2008
What did they do?
Taken

Vilonia, AR

#15 Dec 19, 2008
employee wrote:
the hottest guy at Vitronics is the turkey they gave us today. I can't believe they did what they did to the bosses today. Where I came from they never did that stuff.
I have to disagree about the turkey being the hottest guy at Vitronic. Everybody knows David Hinton is the hottest. lol It was pretty funny though. They come up with something different every year or at least they have since I've been there.
ok ok

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Dec 19, 2008
John Redus, I think, is the hottest, and if he is taken then she is one lucky person.
work there

Conway, AR

#17 Dec 19, 2008
Debbie Buckner did a great job, my gosh, she should be in plays or something! Randy Sams also did a great with his little, " I'm Marcia Tackett". Really cute. Over all it was one of the best we have had!
another employee

Clarkesville, GA

#18 Dec 20, 2008
they really are great people and i think that we all apreciate the little things that they do for us the steak dinner on wednesday was also nice randy does a good job playing the role of the scrudge thanks to all for making this week at work enjoyable
JAFFO

Dayton, PA

#19 Dec 24, 2008
Yeah, all the managers were good sports about the whole thing. It's nice to be able to laugh together once in a while. Debbie did a great job.
kookybear

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Mar 30, 2011
there are absolutly NO hott guys at vitronic. there are a bunch of fat, ugly losers w man tits who try to relive thier highschool days and who need to grow up and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Rhynes 2 hr die heart of a chevy 6
Teacher Arrested 5 hr 42 us ca 1986 44
Bank Fraud Participants Worried 6 hr ITtech 76
Youngblood murders (Jul '15) 6 hr Mallory Boyles Snow 9
Dexter Car Salesman, Did you find your deer rifle? (Jun '11) 6 hr Fred flintstone 93
swindell-dwi's 9 hr whatsup 11
Caseys Robber 9 hr Guest 12

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages