whats your opinion of sara-megan and ...

whats your opinion of sara-megan and janet mcfall

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

Handydandy

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2010
just wondering what people thought of them
tommie

Quitman, AR

#2 Dec 25, 2010
Handydandy wrote:
two sick theaves and bitches.. grand ma keeps them out of jail
ema

Harviell, MO

#3 Dec 25, 2010
epic bad genetics, started with their mother, skipped the oldest sister, then manifest in the youngest 3. there dad was crazy druggy mf too.

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2010
Handydandy wrote:
thieves hoes druggies
hot dog sam

Springfield, IL

#5 Dec 26, 2010
they all be picken at their scabs between their legs.
Just Asking

Bolivar, MO

#6 Dec 27, 2010
Watch out for Hepititas B

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2010
Just Asking wrote:
Watch out for Hepititas B
thats hepc

Since: Jan 09

Fairdealing, MO

#8 Jan 3, 2011
These girls didn't stand a chance. They had druggies for parents and grandparents who bailed them out of any and all trouble they got into.

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2011
Doniphan MO wrote:
These girls didn't stand a chance. They had druggies for parents and grandparents who bailed them out of any and all trouble they got into.
their grandparents pshould have to pay for adoptin theis crazy mom
curious

Vilonia, AR

#10 Jan 3, 2011
whose car did megan steal? check out case net. It's a shame about all three of them. i think the world of their grandparents.
worm

Vilonia, AR

#11 Jan 3, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>their grandparents pshould have to pay for adoptin theis crazy mom
They have. They've paid more in legal fees then most of us would make if we worked 100 years. Not to mention they're raising their great grandchildren now.
yep

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jan 4, 2011
she stole stephenie keplies car
no one

Enola, AR

#13 Jan 23, 2011
janet is a snitch ive heard for wile shes ratin on people but now i know for real she signed statements againts a friend of mine

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2011
no one wrote:
janet is a snitch ive heard for wile shes ratin on people but now i know for real she signed statements againts a friend of mine
ive known that for awhile with all the crimes shes done and she get nothing i wouldnt trust any of them but their grandparents thinks the cops pick on them
Get A Life

Sheridan, AR

#15 Jan 23, 2011
Now, do you all feel better, getting that off your chests???? Put names on here and give them the chance to say what they think of you??? Pretty much same people talking just changed the name....lol......So mature.....lol......But, this is all this site is good for, is let people hide behind the screen and talk trash.....geeze grow up.....
Get A Life

Sheridan, AR

#16 Jan 23, 2011
$400,000 for Libelous Topix Postings
Jan 22, 2011

A Georgia man has been awarded $400,000 in damages from a Blairsville woman because of libelous postings on Topix, an internet forum. After the postings, Gene Cooley lost his fiancee, his job and was shunned in Blairsville, GA which forced him to move away.

The woman posted under at least 6 different pseudonyms, even responding to her own postings, claiming he was a pedophile, convict and a drug addict.

In 2008, Gene Cooley's fiancee was the victim of a domestic violence murder when her ex-husband killed her and then killed himself. Soon after that, the internet postings began to light up Topix.

Denise Ballew, a woman whom Cooley barely knew, posted statements like "Keep that creep away from the children" and called him a pervert, boozer, pot user, a nutcase and a drug addict with a lengthy criminal record - a man who had been in prison and rehab.

Cooley's attorney had a subpoena issued to the website. Topix readily provided the IP address of the poster and from there they were able to ascertain Denise Ballew was the poster.

In court, Denise Ballew was asked why she wrote those things. "I watched him and I can tell a pervert. Every time a pretty girl walked by, he would look at them. I get a feeling." she answered. Last week, a Union County Georgia jury got a feeling as well, and awarded Gene Cooley $404,000.

Gene Cooley and his attorney are now working with a state legislator to enact a law making these actions criminal.

"People who do this are mean-spirited," Attorney Russell Stookey said. "They think we can’t catch them. They strike and slither like a snake in the grass. We proved we can catch them." He went on to say "What we need to do is to make law that will bite these people, maybe we can clean up these blogs where they go on and blast people."

"Literally it’s been murder," Cooley says. "Not only was my fiance murdered by an ex-husband, but my life and what little shred I had, was murdered by this person."

"A piece of advice is don't do it." Cooley says. "You don't realize how many people you hurt. You think you're going after one person and it affects many people. Even to the fact that, she didn't have the respect for her own family name and her husband's family name. In the process of her trying to slander me, she ruined her family's name."

Thomas

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2011
Get A Life wrote:
Now, do you all feel better, getting that off your chests???? Put names on here and give them the chance to say what they think of you??? Pretty much same people talking just changed the name....lol......So mature.....lol......But, this is all this site is good for, is let people hide behind the screen and talk trash.....geeze grow up.....
see you dont have the balls to give your name
Get A Life

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jan 24, 2011
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>see you dont have the balls to give your name
I am not bad mouthing anyone.... Get A Life a/k/a Sue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrested today (Sep '14) 2 hr voter 5
Doniphan School 7 hr rest of story 19
Keith Whiteside 8 hr Happy Sam 5
Tom and Laura Oldham (Jun '10) 16 hr who cares 34
Brad smith Tue A Hint 14
5 cops and 2 ambulances (Feb '13) Tue updates 138
Rusty Leroux got busted, and giving names (Aug '10) Mon currentview 26
More from around the web

Doniphan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE