Sugar gliders for sale.

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Tulsa, OK

#1 Sep 17, 2010
I have several sugar gliders for sale. Adults are $75 and babies will be $150 when ready. I have males and females available. They are tame enough to pet but, need more work to tame them enough for tricks. I make a trip to PB and Doniphan once a month on the first weekend. Contact me at [email protected] if your interested or post any questions here.
kaylaaaa

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Sep 24, 2010
how old are the adults?
Amber

New Paris, PA

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Do you ship? I live in pa..
sambug_heds wrote:
I have several sugar gliders for sale. Adults are $75 and babies will be $150 when ready. I have males and females available. They are tame enough to pet but, need more work to tame them enough for tricks. I make a trip to PB and Doniphan once a month on the first weekend. Contact me at [email protected] if your interested or post any questions here.
kristin

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2010
I am interested in a young sugar glider neutered male or female. Contact me [email protected]
just wonderin

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Nov 21, 2010
i was just curious what is a sugar glider.. ive never heard that used before
Debbie

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jan 22, 2011
sambug_heds wrote:
Yes I am interested in a young female sugar glider please contact me at [email protected]
watch out

Knox, PA

#7 Jan 23, 2011
how-sad

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2011
How sweet are they?
Starbucks

Eltopia, WA

#9 Jan 24, 2011
just wonderin wrote:
i was just curious what is a sugar glider.. ive never heard that used before
A sugar glider is a small Australian marsupial similar to our flying squirrel. It glides between trees in search of food and safety.
geneva

Granite City, IL

#10 Apr 2, 2011
Was looking for a pair sugar gliders, do you still have any? If so please contract me.
lonely glider

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2011
I am very interested in a adult female around 1-2 years old. I have a male that lost his companion, he is neutered but very lonely and bark alot at night. Can I pick the glider up in Granite city?
Skyler

Lees Summit, MO

#12 Apr 25, 2011
Do you have any single females avalible? Please let me know.
[email protected]

Thanks
Skyler
von

Philippines

#13 Jun 4, 2011
want to buy sugar glider
contact me
Pam

Gettysburg, PA

#15 Aug 4, 2011
Interested in a sweet sugar glider. I'm in southern pa. [email protected]
wtf

Vilonia, AR

#16 Aug 4, 2011
I think you can pack them in dry ice and send them U.P.S.Once they defrost there still good to eat.
Question

Luxemburg, WI

#17 Sep 12, 2011
What state u from?
Intersted

Ozark, MO

#18 Apr 1, 2012
I am in need of an adult male how much
From Pa

Scranton, PA

#19 Apr 2, 2012
Just so you know on the ones from Pa asking, they are quit illegal here and if caught with them you can get fined heavily! And if they are shipped then your bound to get caught! Just saying..........
kella

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jul 5, 2012
where are you usually at when you arent in doniphan and pb (what is pb) just wondering so maybe you would be closer to me it is like 4 hours away from me in doniphan
suggie luv

Arnold, MO

#22 Jul 6, 2012
sambug_heds wrote:
Was wondering if you have any suggies available...please contact [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know brian coomer aka shyster (Feb '12) 2 hr Steven S 16
beauty salon in doniphan 5 hr amy 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 14 hr Farts 1,088
Patys bar (Apr '16) Sun Scruffy 16
Wyatt Richmond (Oct '13) Sun karma 9
Anyone know Rachel rush Sun Espresso 2
West Point UPC (Feb '09) Sun Jerry 477

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages