why see brandi boozer naked

why see brandi boozer naked

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Kittanning, PA

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Why in the world would anyone want to see Brandi Boozer naked 4? if we wanted to see someone naked we would go to the PONY and watch someone who has a figure!!! Cause seeing her naked would be so denied cause it so wrong to see her without her cloths on.for one she is with someone and she needs to keep it behind close doors!! for GOD sakes!!! We don't think it is a good thing to post this on line for everyone to see.So get off it please!!THANK U!!!
I agree

Fenton, MO

#2 Dec 4, 2009
That stuff that posted just by now you made such cents that I think I will gonna have to agree with the most parts of the thing.

Seriously, why would you get on here and bash someone without taking the time to make sure that your post made at least a little sense? Are you stoned or stupid? I don't know Brandi Boozer but she sure as heck has to be a notch above your ignorant being. Put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard.
hum

Delight, AR

#3 Dec 4, 2009
i didn't understand much from either of the last two post.

i do know Brandi and she looks like a man with her
cloths on,it gives me shivers to think what she
looks like naked!!!!!!!!!!
is she still with rick?
i heard they got into a fight over stealing
each others pot. what have you heard?

Since: Nov 09

Kittanning, PA

#4 Dec 10, 2009
hum wrote:
i didn't understand much from either of the last two post.
i do know Brandi and she looks like a man with her
cloths on,it gives me shivers to think what she
looks like naked!!!!!!!!!!
is she still with rick?
i heard they got into a fight over stealing
each others pot. what have you heard?
nO SHE ISN'T WITH rICK ANYMORE!! she is witha guy named Darrell Murphy!! and they didn't break up over pot it was that she was cheating on him with DARRELL!!fora very long time and also she would beat Rick in the head and he has sezure's badly(I hope I spelled that right)if not sorry!!and also she was so mean to him.I know that family(rick's )and they are good people.
curious

Faridabad, India

#5 Dec 11, 2009
NATIVECHIC75 wrote:
<quoted text>nO SHE ISN'T WITH rICK ANYMORE!! she is witha guy named Darrell Murphy!! and they didn't break up over pot it was that she was cheating on him with DARRELL!!fora very long time and also she would beat Rick in the head and he has sezure's badly(I hope I spelled that right)if not sorry!!and also she was so mean to him.I know that family(rick's )and they are good people.
I heard on the radio as i was dropping my daughter off at school that a woman was arrested and put on a 25000 bond for slapping a disabled boyfriend with a piece of steak. She claimed she just wanted to teach him something. Could this be the same couple? i was just curious.

Since: Nov 09

Kittanning, PA

#6 Dec 11, 2009
Yeah!! thats the one!!and I think it is pretty bad 4 her to do that to him!with his med'problems he has had his entire life.and they have gotten worse since they have spilt up.I wish he would of done something about what she had done to him.But he thought he was in love with her and he was also scared of her until he got tired of her crap.
No_U_Didnt

Doniphan, MO

#7 Dec 11, 2009
Did I just read that someone was assaulted with meat? Tell me that was a typo!!
Let me tell ya something

Ridgway, PA

#8 Dec 11, 2009
NATIVECHIC75 wrote:
Yeah!! thats the one!!and I think it is pretty bad 4 her to do that to him!with his med'problems he has had his entire life.and they have gotten worse since they have spilt up.I wish he would of done something about what she had done to him.But he thought he was in love with her and he was also scared of her until he got tired of her crap.
You need to worry about your own drug addicted overdosing skankin ass family and leave everyone elses business to them.

Since: Nov 09

Kittanning, PA

#9 Dec 15, 2009
TO your concern I am drug free and proud of it~~ so shut your damn mouth!!!
hhhhhh

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2009
brandis kewl so leave her alone peoples and at least he aint skankylike those girls rom the pony at least u wont get crabs o disease like the girls from the pony anyways brandi is a kewl person lay off biches
paah

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Dec 16, 2009
NATIVECHIC75 wrote:
Why in the world would anyone want to see Brandi Boozer naked 4? if we wanted to see someone naked we would go to the PONY and watch someone who has a figure!!! Cause seeing her naked would be so denied cause it so wrong to see her without her cloths on.for one she is with someone and she needs to keep it behind close doors!! for GOD sakes!!! We don't think it is a good thing to post this on line for everyone to see.So get off it please!!THANK U!!!
well, you see, its like this... once youve seen one girl naked... you want to see them all naked.
rocker

Monroeville, PA

#12 Dec 16, 2009
Is her last name really "Boozer"? Just curious.
HMMM

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Dec 16, 2009
And where exactly are these pictures posted?
lol at idiots
#14 Dec 18, 2009
hhhhhh wrote:
brandis kewl so leave her alone peoples and at least he aint skankylike those girls rom the pony at least u wont get crabs o disease like the girls from the pony anyways brandi is a kewl person lay off biches
hmm well fyi they get tested to make sure they dont have anything cuz if they did then they cant work there! & i kno im not skanky & the ppl that work there r all snotty girls but when they get to kno u then they r nice but byfar skanky! cept mayb a few! wit money nobody is skanky. money makes ppl!
What

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Dec 18, 2009
No_U_Didnt wrote:
Did I just read that someone was assaulted with meat? Tell me that was a typo!!
And is it a bigger fine if you use a cheaper cut of meat? Say chuck instead of NY strip.
ewww

Doniphan, MO

#17 Dec 21, 2009
I can barely stand to see her with her clothes on.
curious

Faridabad, India

#18 Dec 21, 2009
I dont know if its a bigger fine if you use a cheaper cut of meat but i definately know its a bigger sentence if you assult a disabled person
Shes a good person

Patton, MO

#19 Dec 23, 2009
Honestly have do all of you people get out of making comments on someone that you don't know or that you do know....If she wants to put her pics on the computer then that is her bussiness what have all of you done on that computer I bet for the most of you you don't even have a life but to just be on here bashing people.And did you ever think that maybe rick deserved to be treated the way he did I don't condone Disable abuse but if you can't dish out what you put out then you don't need to be in that relationship.... Brandi use to be my best friend we went to school together but we just grew apart over the years cause we really never stayed in contact with each other that much but she is a very good person and son't seserve you people bashing exspecially to the ones that don't even know her.
what

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Dec 23, 2009
what pics are you all even talking about? maybe im blind and dumb but know this chic but aint got a clue what anyones bitching about.... though i do shudder to think she would want to put them on the internet.....she on drugs?
wow

Delight, AR

#21 Dec 23, 2009
she's the center fold for field and stream.
if you'll pay me to see her i'll shave my dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Point UPC (Feb '09) 12 hr Bible Truths 475
Patys bar (Apr '16) 17 hr Duh 9
Dollar General Wed Coupon 21
Anyone know Rachel rush Wed Anonymous 1
ashley haynes (Dec '09) Wed Haha 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
Wyatt Richmond (Oct '13) Sep 19 Maturity 8

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages