New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

I agree totally But you know as well she aint nothin but a gold-digger, and like we say,probably never gets it at home, when he gets home the last thing he wants to see is another one! Night
but so what she blinded by gold!!!
P.S Two lil birds told me
Brandi

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

I'm one of Dr. Johns nurses and his patient and let me tell you all something. You don't know what happens in this office and you don't know about their relationship. I see them everyday and this is the first time in a long time that I have seen Dr. John happy and Dustie too. Dr. John is one man in this world that deserves to be happy and Dustie makes him happy. Maybe you all are jealous of their relationship or maybe because she has him and you don't. He loves is patients with all his heart and Dustie also. So before you get on here talking shit and running your mouth about other people atleast be big enought to say who the hell you are and not some bullshit name.
feeling sorry for U

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

I feel sorry for you all for being worried so much about there relationship. Guess you all must be very unhappy in your own relationships:(
I know I am a patient of his and have heard him say his self that he did not leave his ex for Dustie they were already seperated when he started seeing Dustie. You all need to get your information right.
Dustie has always been nice to me when I am in the office. They seem happy and thats all that matters.
doniphan girl

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

I am one of Dr. Pattys patients and i think it is horrible that you guys are wrighting mean things on here. He is a wonderful doctor and person. He was extremely helpful and nice to me while i was pregnant and was able to help me through some really rough times in my pregnancies.

You won't find many doctors like him, he deserves to be happy!
Not wasting time

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Brandi wrote:
I'm one of Dr. Johns nurses and his patient and let me tell you all something. You don't know what happens in this office and you don't know about their relationship. I see them everyday and this is the first time in a long time that I have seen Dr. John happy and Dustie too. Dr. John is one man in this world that deserves to be happy and Dustie makes him happy. Maybe you all are jealous of their relationship or maybe because she has him and you don't. He loves is patients with all his heart and Dustie also. So before you get on here talking shit and running your mouth about other people atleast be big enought to say who the hell you are and not some bullshit name.
Enough said! Got a last name!!
Get real

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

feeling sorry for U wrote:
I feel sorry for you all for being worried so much about there relationship. Guess you all must be very unhappy in your own relationships:(
I know I am a patient of his and have heard him say his self that he did not leave his ex for Dustie they were already seperated when he started seeing Dustie. You all need to get your information right.
Dustie has always been nice to me when I am in the office. They seem happy and thats all that matters.
Take a good look at Dusty. Why in the world would she ever be seen with him,AGH!! I went to Doniphan High with her, aint changed a bit! Sex!Drugs!Rock-N-Roll...oh yeah! MONEY$$$$$! Mid Life Crisis!!!
Get real

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

Hence the other not so maiden name!!!!!
Just me

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

Get real wrote:
Hence the other not so maiden name!!!!!
If you know her so well then learn how to spell her name I didn't go to school with her and even I can do that. Seems to me that people I know that went to school with her say that she was a pretty good designated driver. If she is so money hungry then why does she work so many hours.

Just leave them alone!!!!!!!
Just me

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Not wasting time wrote:
<quoted text> Enough said! Got a last name!!
You bet I have a last name Brandi Nichole Nierman!!!!! I live in Doniphan anything else you want to know?????
Just me

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Not wasting time wrote:
Yes I have a last name Brandi Nichole Nierman! You do talk about of shit but can you back it up? Tell us what is your name?
Brandi

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Not wasting time wrote:
I'm new at this, so brandi is Brandi Nichole Nierman not just me. So you do talk a lot of crap can you back it up? What is your name if you went to Doniphan in High School!
I agree

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet I have a last name Brandi Nichole Nierman!!!!! I live in Doniphan anything else you want to know?????
as a matter of fact yes there is, How did someone like you get a job taking care of elderly, sure not your genuine concern for the patients, just say you did your job,got paid, nothing else matters to you!! Yeah you are usualy on the fourth floor! Loose weight, get a rich baldie like dustY did!!!!!!!
Brandi

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Well for starter you need to go back to school because dr. John Patty is a OB/GYN oh you might not know what that means because we don't take care of elderly patients. I love our patients they are wonderful and I do care about them and their problems. Your not from doniphan because the 4th floor is PCU and I work in the doctor office. I don't need to lose weight. You just keep talking your shit because you don't know anything about the medical field! You can't tell us who the fuck you are so your the one is a loser because you talk shit about everyone else. GET A FUCKING JOB FAT ASS
I agree

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Brandis semi-past!! Was once married to B.K. dont think he would want his full name connected with yours, pretty nasty divorce heh?? Yeah, from Doniphan!!
Krystle Hudson

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

I think you may have the wrong Brandi! Brandi Nierman has never been married!
I agree

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

How long have you lived in Doniphan?
Krystle Hudson

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

which person?
2 little birds

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Wo-Wa wrote:
I agree totally But you know as well she aint nothin but a gold-digger, and like we say,probably never gets it at home, when he gets home the last thing he wants to see is another one! Night
but so what she blinded by gold!!!
P.S Two lil birds told me
Keep me out of this, WoWa! I love Dr.Patty and really don't care who he is with or why.
Wo-wa

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Chill out I'm bored SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAA!!
i agree

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Krystle Hudson wrote:
which person?
Brandi Neirman!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Doniphan Forum right now

Search the Doniphan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anyplace To Get Sporting Goods In Doniphan? 2 min blt 3
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 31 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,068
Any Good Mexican Food In Doniphan? 2 hr New Law 11
Faithful ppl 7 hr sometimes 75
Places To Eat In Doniphan 8 hr Early Riser 2
Scenic River 10 hr Rolling my eyes 2
Assault Weapons (Mar '13) 12 hr Buck 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Doniphan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000