sheriff barnett
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

Poplar Bluff, MO

#23 Feb 6, 2010
So how did "smartone" know this started six months ago?
Falechia Williams

Doniphan, MO

#24 Feb 10, 2010
For one if your going to start sh*t on here talk sh*t about somebody else you people are on here talking stuff acting like your me and it's not me.I have never had anything to do with the sheriff and I have never got a text from the sheriff or a phone call from him nor have I done the same you people have sick headed minds,and need help.You already cause two other deputys to get fired and know you are trying to get the sheriff out of there.You need to worry whats going on in your lifes and not everybody else.And by the way if you have any backbone call me or come see me and tell me this sh*t that your making up to my face and Mrs. Barnett I am so sorry for what these losers on here are saying,I just hope your not feeding into it.Thank you.And this is the real Falechia
Beth

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Feb 10, 2010
Now i know the other posts arent u Falechia but you did infact tell Matt, and Ben Hall that Ron sent u a text askin for a blowjob..... And the reason i know is because when Matt fot fired he went n told a bunch of us that it was true
Beth

Chesterfield, MO

#26 Feb 10, 2010
infact that bit of info you provided Matt n Ben with well Matt was tryin to use it to get back at Ron for firing him.. Your the one that gave yourself the bad name so if you act like a whore then that's how people will treat u..sorry but that is life
WTF

Sheridan, AR

#27 Feb 10, 2010
WEll, Matt must have done a real good snow job against Barnett if what the other thread is saying is true, that Matt got re-hired back to the Sheriffs Office!!!!! Here we go again folks!!!!!
Must be true

Faridabad, India

#28 Feb 10, 2010
Well I guess there really was texting from the sheriff to her phone. Matt did it right by running around telling people and threatening to show them to the sheriffs wife because it got him his job back. Congrats sheriff Barnett you resolved the situation by hiring the trouble maker back. This will be reflected come election time I'm sure
Hey

Doniphan, MO

#29 Feb 11, 2010
Must be true wrote:
Well I guess there really was texting from the sheriff to her phone. Matt did it right by running around telling people and threatening to show them to the sheriffs wife because it got him his job back. Congrats sheriff Barnett you resolved the situation by hiring the trouble maker back. This will be reflected come election time I'm sure
REMEMBER WE CAN CHANGE THIS ON NEXT ELECTION. GET SOMEONE WHO KNOW RIPLEY COUNTY AND THAT YOU AN TRUST. NOT THESE JOKERS WE HAVE NOW ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Blonde Trashy Attention Wh**es 2 hr Just A Guy Tired ... 1
anybody know a donnie hunter 9 hr SunnyD 3
Melissa Kirby Hamilton 11 hr xian 2
What Is A Timber Chicken? (Sep '08) Sun Broad n Bulky 20
Coyotes (Apr '13) Sun wondering 6
Racheal Brown and Paul Maples Sun curious mind 1
New in home daycare! (Jul '08) Sun GF Yerselph 10
More from around the web

Doniphan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE