who has worked at the pony?

who has worked at the pony?

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Millstadt, IL

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Anyone from doniphan a stripper or used to be? Do you know anyone who has?
Strippers

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2011
Jinny camp, chelsey McCray , Amy spink ,Morgan Murdock, Loretta Lockhart , Jamie shipman waitress, Michelle shipman, waitress, April Nixon(Campbell) Morgan from Campbell! Manisha Wilson(dexter) Montana older women! On n on n onnnn u looking forsomeone sweetheart?
pretty bad

Neelyville, MO

#3 Feb 1, 2011
women must be pretty desperate to be get paid for being a stripper,i guess that is the only job they think they qualify for.
Curious

Millstadt, IL

#4 Feb 1, 2011
I justwondered if there were any from doniphan that have is all. Actually I have kids so yea I guess if I was really desperate hell yea I'd shake it all! I'd be nervous as hell but the thought of my babies being hungry would definitely override that nervousness. How many have done it because of their families? Who has done it just for the thrill and money??!!!
bill

Foristell, MO

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Curious get a pole at your house then let me know.
Curious

Millstadt, IL

#6 Feb 1, 2011
LOL! it'd be my luck I'd try it for my old man for the first time and the damn thing would fall!! Now im only 127 lbs but that shit would be hilarious! I might have to try it and I know he isn't opposed! But Bill, I don't think you'd be invited LOL
Starbucks

Eltopia, WA

#7 Feb 1, 2011
pretty bad wrote:
women must be pretty desperate to be get paid for being a stripper,i guess that is the only job they think they qualify for.
Are you nuts? The good-looking ones can make $1000-$2000 a NIGHT in tips (in a good sized city) A lot of girls have put themselves thru college that way.
Curious

Millstadt, IL

#8 Feb 2, 2011
pretty bad wrote:
women must be pretty desperate to be get paid for being a stripper,i guess that is the only job they think they qualify for.
I'm not sure how old you are, but in reality, in today's society women can't even get a regular good job without having her looks, size, bust, legs, and marrital status checked first before her resume!! Now I went to college and haven't been able to get a job in 3 months and I live in ST. Louis!! I've never stripped (I can barely do it for my own husband) but if I lost him I have small children to look out for so ,yea, if stripping kept them a roof over their head and bellies full I would strip. But just do it for fun, no freaking way! I think both our points are understood~
TRY IT

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Feb 2, 2011
I, have a female cousin, who was a single mother and worked at P. T. in St. Louis while earning a degree from SIU in bussiness. She made about a thousand dollars a night for two days a week.
she didnt borrow a dime to go to school paid her own way and fed her child. Maybe some of the dead beats could learn from her expierence. Oh, she is happily married now and has a great job.
i dont know

Brookville, PA

#10 Feb 2, 2011
im looking for holly dose anyone know her last name or phone ## she worked at the ppony she lived off k hwy
bill

Foristell, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2011
Curious if you change your mind let me know.
Ray

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Feb 2, 2011
Why don't the private clubs allow strippers?
do forget

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Strippers wrote:
Jinny camp, chelsey McCray , Amy spink ,Morgan Murdock, Loretta Lockhart , Jamie shipman waitress, Michelle shipman, waitress, April Nixon(Campbell) Morgan from Campbell! Manisha Wilson(dexter) Montana older women! On n on n onnnn u looking forsomeone sweetheart?
oh and don't forget lilly reddish
summer frazier

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2011
i dont see anything wrong with someone working as a striper over there if they feel comfortable enough to do so. i wouldnt personally but thats just me i think it's stupid how everyone takes and gets on here to bash people the sad thing about it the person who probly done this has worked there and just didnt make any money and wants to get pay backs for the girls that were better looking then they were. Later and GOD bless.
omggg

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Feb 3, 2011
summer frazier wrote:
i dont see anything wrong with someone working as a striper over there if they feel comfortable enough to do so. i wouldnt personally but thats just me i think it's stupid how everyone takes and gets on here to bash people the sad thing about it the person who probly done this has worked there and just didnt make any money and wants to get pay backs for the girls that were better looking then they were. Later and GOD bless.
How are you going to get on here and completly condradict yourself!
you are saying its stupid to bash someone YET you are going to say the person who started this thread is jelouse. then to beat it all off after YOU have bashed someone your going to throw GOD into your little nutty rambling of jabber! JEFF TAKE THE COMPUTER & DON'T LET HER BACK ON SHE IS GOING TO SCREW YOUR WHOLE WORLD UP WATCH AND SEE!
just wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Feb 3, 2011
i dont know wrote:
im looking for holly dose anyone know her last name or phone ## she worked at the ppony she lived off k hwy
if it is holly barrett she is married now and just had a beautiful baby. tell me who u r and i will let her know
Spellchecker

Rimersburg, PA

#17 Feb 4, 2011
omggg wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you going to get on here and completly condradict yourself!
you are saying its stupid to bash someone YET you are going to say the person who started this thread is jelouse. then to beat it all off after YOU have bashed someone your going to throw GOD into your little nutty rambling of jabber! JEFF TAKE THE COMPUTER & DON'T LET HER BACK ON SHE IS GOING TO SCREW YOUR WHOLE WORLD UP WATCH AND SEE!
OMGGG "JELOUSE" is not a word.
and

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Feb 4, 2011
Spellchecker wrote:
<quoted text>OMGGG "JELOUSE" is not a word.
So what FREAK!!!!!!!!!!
Spellchecker

Rimersburg, PA

#19 Feb 6, 2011
and wrote:
<quoted text> So what FREAK!!!!!!!!!!
You know I am a FREAK how exactly?
knows

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Feb 7, 2011
Brandi Pinkston worked there.Said she didnt make any money though,guess she was too nasty looking for the guys to pay her!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doniphan Vitality Promoting Homosexual Couples ... 48 min HogWash 43
aluminum cans 4 hr Cans 8
scrap metal (Oct '15) 4 hr Cans 10
Yard Sale 4 hr Sales 2
windstream 4 hr Fast 8
Cell Reception (Jun '14) 4 hr Calling 4
looking for a house to rent 4 hr Home 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages