Who do you plan on voting for in the ...

Who do you plan on voting for in the sheriff election?

Created by citizen on Mar 14, 2012

292 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ron Barnett

Rory Calhoun

JD Leroux

Brian Walker

Taun Harber

Bryan Hart

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Searcy, AR

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Uh, that's a very personal question. I usually don't even tell my family who I'm voting for.
I know

Half Way, MO

#2 Mar 15, 2012
Is that it..thats our choices?
yes

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Those are the candidates that have filed.
Sheriff Supporter

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Mar 18, 2012
I'm voting for the only person qualified for the job, Ron Barnett.
voter

Branson, MO

#5 Mar 19, 2012
ok
laughing

Enola, AR

#6 Mar 20, 2012
Sheriff Supporter wrote:
I'm voting for the only person qualified for the job, Ron Barnett.
Ron Barnett is not qualified by any means but he's got you and many other people snow balled into thinking that.
lol

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Mar 21, 2012
Guest wrote:
Uh, that's a very personal question. I usually don't even tell my family who I'm voting for.
Just an anonymous poll, man... You don't have to give your name or even click on the candidates. Sheesh.
oh yeah

Vilonia, AR

#8 Apr 2, 2012
Bryan all the way
oOo

Enola, AR

#9 Apr 17, 2012
Ron Barnett seems to be doing a good job, some of the others listed shouldn't even be running for sheriff, they should be running from the sheriff.
JJJ

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Apr 17, 2012
Everyone should vote even if they just write their own name in the ballot. Not voting is what's wrong with this country now. AND if they don't vote guess who will be in the white house again and then the country will be going to h@ll in a hand basket.

Enola, AR

#13 Apr 17, 2012
JJJ wrote:
Everyone should vote even if they just write their own name in the ballot. Not voting is what's wrong with this country now. AND if they don't vote guess who will be in the white house again and then the country will be going to h@ll in a hand basket.
Wow,the country was already in the handbasket in hell before Obama got elected by the white voters,thats why we voted for a black man,Duh!

Enola, AR

#14 Apr 17, 2012
I would vote for a black sheriff before the same'ol,same'ol in Doniphan gets my vote!
Developer

Harviell, MO

#15 Apr 17, 2012
guest wrote:
I would vote for a black sheriff before the same'ol,same'ol in Doniphan gets my vote!
That's mighty white of you there, Guest!
Hello

Columbia, MO

#16 Apr 17, 2012
Yes indeed a black sheriff would be better than Hart and the good ole boy system..
joe

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2012
Buford T Justice will be my write in cause not a single one running is worth a damn

Enola, AR

#18 Apr 17, 2012
Developer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's mighty white of you there, Guest!
once you go black we'll never go back..thats back to a white sheriff...maybe we should try a black P.A.,huh?
boohoohoo

Enola, AR

#19 Apr 17, 2012
black cops too
oh yeah

Bolivar, MO

#20 Apr 30, 2012
heard taun harbers son got arrested friday night but i bet he fixes that to
me

United States

#21 May 1, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
heard taun harbers son got arrested friday night but i bet he fixes that to
lol. It's so funny how a little fight over the softball game that had nothing to do with him, just one of his team mates, turns into him getting arrested! Wow people can really twist things up can't they. Oh doniphan... We got some real winners here!
Vote

United States

#22 May 1, 2012
He wasnt arrested but he was drinking down there which is illegal. Last year someone else got caught drinking and got arrested and banned from the ballpark, so little by little my decision on who not to vote for gets easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock House (Jan '11) 6 hr explorer 24
Hot Women and Men in Doniphan 9 hr fred 7
T hiway foster care place 14 hr kat 5
What do you think of prosecutor miller 15 hr kat 8
Keith Whiteside Mon Humanoid 8
jason coleman (Nov '14) Mon currently 57
Name other thiefs in the area other than BOB May 31 foothillbilly 36
More from around the web

Doniphan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE