Bored

Scranton, PA

#21 Oct 30, 2012
Really wrote:
Hello bored!!!! I a Massey just letting you know that your IM # is being traced I want to personally! You couldn't possibly know all of the Massey's!!!!! Shows how freaking Ignorant you are! Get off the computer and your A..!!! Welfare only pays so much! I work 60 plus hours a week! Can you say the same? I was tought to work hard and be honest! You can punish a whole tree cause there is couple of bad apples on it!
I'm Ignorant but you say "I a Massey"? OKKKKKKKKKKKKK....60 plus hours a week huh? I don't need your IM number to know this is Rose, and yes i add you to that list as well honey! And I don't have to work because I have a wonderful husband that makes more than minimum wage and let's me stay at home to take care of him.
seriously

Sheridan, AR

#22 Nov 1, 2012
Rose doesn't get on here and she is a wonderful person and nurse so leave her alone! She would never hurt anyone. Her ex on the other hand is a worthless piece of shit. Not all the Massey's are bad . But yes Gerald is a piece of shit and. Doesn't need to be around anyone's daughter!
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Ignorant but you say "I a Massey"? OKKKKKKKKKKKKK....60 plus hours a week huh? I don't need your IM number to know this is Rose, and yes i add you to that list as well honey! And I don't have to work because I have a wonderful husband that makes more than minimum wage and let's me stay at home to take care of him.
Bored

Scranton, PA

#23 Nov 2, 2012
Ummmmmmmm seriously I know Rose very well and she is a worthless piece of shit just like her ex. And yes she would hurt someone, as a matter of fact she hurts two people a lot from what i hear. And thats no lie either!
seriously

Sheridan, AR

#24 Nov 2, 2012
Bored wrote:
Ummmmmmmm seriously I know Rose very well and she is a worthless piece of shit just like her ex. And yes she would hurt someone, as a matter of fact she hurts two people a lot from what i hear. And thats no lie either!
well bored u must be her ex! Cuz she dosent hurt anyone. She gives her children anything they want! She is a wonderful person! And ya rusty is child molesting piece of shit that knocked up his 16 yr old cousin after repeadtly raping her! That's a worthless ass that needs took out and done to him what he done to her! And if u say one more thing about rose there will be problems! I promise you that! Rusty walks around like he's all that. Let's see who's all that when he's roting away in jail and his cell mate makes him his bitch! And as far as I'm concerned whoever bored is u need to check your facts before u start running ur damn mouth!!!!!!!!! And yes not all the masseys are bad but gearld massey jr is as worthless as rusty harris in my book! So I don't want another f*ckin bad word said bout Rose again! She is a wonderful mother! All rusty can do is run around messing around with young girls and just heard he married some ugly girl he met on the internet that knows nothing of his sick doing! God I hope they lock his stupid ass up for years!
Bored

Scranton, PA

#25 Nov 3, 2012
Rose is a fat cow and I know more than you think and she dont do crap for those kids! And though Rusty may be a piece of crap he didnt rape alyssa, she begged him for it. And if any of you inbred egotistical idiots that run your mouths went to the court hearings you would know that. Last hearing even the judge was snickering over her lies. And I know my facts bitch as I was Roses sister in law. And his new wife knows everything thats going on so stick that up ur ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh no i said something else about Rose so I guess theres gonna be problems now! BRING IT!!!!!!
Bored

Scranton, PA

#26 Nov 3, 2012
And btw if you knew your facts, you would know that Alyssa is not his niece but his second cousin, which is still sick and still incest by law it is legal! And its her word against his on the age! And of course she would never lie about something like rape. In which case would make her step fathers brother one too so she says, and her own step father wouldnt take her in when he was asked to and we figure its for that reason he wouldnt.
seriously

Sheridan, AR

#27 Nov 4, 2012
You are on sick person! And honey I know more than you know about all of that. And as I assumed this is rusty on here! Wow! To say she begged for it! That's one sick thing to say. Duh! Even ur niece is freaking sick! Rusty Harris is a worthless piece of shit! And Rose is a beautiful woman! And is a thousand times better off with ur stupid ass! Rusty doesn't do shit for those kids! Who buys there school clothes? Who takes them wherever they wanta go! Who's paying to feed them? Cloth them? Take them and spend a thousand dollars on there teeth customer rusty don't give a shit! Rose! Grow the f#ck up rusty! Ur not a man"
Bored wrote:
Rose is a fat cow and I know more than you think and she dont do crap for those kids! And though Rusty may be a piece of crap he didnt rape alyssa, she begged him for it. And if any of you inbred egotistical idiots that run your mouths went to the court hearings you would know that. Last hearing even the judge was snickering over her lies. And I know my facts bitch as I was Roses sister in law. And his new wife knows everything thats going on so stick that up ur ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh no i said something else about Rose so I guess theres gonna be problems now! BRING IT!!!!!!
Another Massey

Vilonia, AR

#29 Nov 5, 2012
Actually, Incest IS illegal in the state of Missouri. Look Up Missouri Revised Statutes
Chapter 568
Offenses Against the Family
Section 568.020

It is a class D Felony & has been since June 15, 1979
Bored

Scranton, PA

#30 Nov 5, 2012
568.020. 1. A person commits the crime of incest if he marries or purports to marry or engages in sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, without regard to legitimacy:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or

(2) His stepchild, while the marriage creating that relationship exists; or

(3) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood; or

(4) His uncle, aunt, nephew or niece of the whole blood.

2. Incest is a class D felony.

Reading this shows that it has to be family of whole blood....second cousins is not whole blood! Sorry Massey you got it wrong again!And this no longer amuses me because NONE of you know whats going on except what you have "heard" not what has happened or even gone to a court hearing.I got no love for Rusty or Alyssa and dont consider him family anymore but I do know that you dont go and lie about something like that to ruin someones life just because things didnt go the way you wanted them to. And thats exactly what that low life girl did!Now lets do a family tree run through for you morons. Alyssa's mother was our cousin not our sister. Our parents raised her because her mother was nuts and couldnt handle the girls, which would make Alyssa rusty's second cousin!
seriously

Sheridan, AR

#31 Nov 5, 2012
Oh so u just admitted your one of rusty's fu#ked up sisters! LOL u amaze me! Sticking up for him! Wow That's all I can say!
Bored wrote:
568.020. 1. A person commits the crime of incest if he marries or purports to marry or engages in sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, without regard to legitimacy:
(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
(2) His stepchild, while the marriage creating that relationship exists; or
(3) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood; or
(4) His uncle, aunt, nephew or niece of the whole blood.
2. Incest is a class D felony.
Reading this shows that it has to be family of whole blood....second cousins is not whole blood! Sorry Massey you got it wrong again!And this no longer amuses me because NONE of you know whats going on except what you have "heard" not what has happened or even gone to a court hearing.I got no love for Rusty or Alyssa and dont consider him family anymore but I do know that you dont go and lie about something like that to ruin someones life just because things didnt go the way you wanted them to. And thats exactly what that low life girl did!Now lets do a family tree run through for you morons. Alyssa's mother was our cousin not our sister. Our parents raised her because her mother was nuts and couldnt handle the girls, which would make Alyssa rusty's second cousin!
Bored

Scranton, PA

#32 Nov 5, 2012
You really are a stupid c%nt! I am simply stating what the f%cked up trashy Masseys was saying about the laws ya retarded welfare crack whore! I have stated numerous times i think Rustys a sick pervert! All I said in defence was that HE DIDNT RAPE HER! Now can you get that through your stupid skull ho or do i need to say it like your in kindegargten? Your as stupid and retarded as Rose is obviously!
seriously

Sheridan, AR

#33 Nov 5, 2012
Oh honey! How do u crack me up! The Massey's are not trashy! Can u name a single Harris that has ever accomplished anything??? Nope to inbred to be smart enough to have a career! The are numerous nurses in the Massey family as well as others that make an honest living making more money than ur dang welfare check! Yes ill admit that Gerald is worthless like I said before! But u need to back off rose! She is a wonderful woman unlike u!!
Bored

Scranton, PA

#34 Nov 6, 2012
Welfare? Me? B1tch you need to check yourself! I haven't been on any type of assistance in over 13 years! I worked to raise my two kids and now I am retired because of my wonderful husband who let me and he makes a lot more than you and any of your family members combined! My brother Aaron owns his own business and so does my dad, who btw saved rusty and roses butts out of money situations many times! And nursing is not a career it is a job for people to lazy to go out and find a real career! Yes I can see how you would view wiping asses and changing bed pans a career! I did home health for over 10 yrs and I promise you I did not view it as a career! And Im not going to bother responding anymore on this until everything comes out and your made to look like an even bigger moron than you do now....Just wait till it all comes out then im gonna get to laugh.
Another Massey

Vilonia, AR

#35 Nov 6, 2012
It DOES NOT have to be whole blood relatives! Aparently you can't read. Also, if they are living in the same household, it can be considered incest.

Rape can be consentual. If one party is not 18, it is STATUTORY RAPE.

I am in no way saying anything good about Gerald Massey, just stating that NOT ALL MASSEYS are Bad people! Most of them have at some point, if they don't still, work their asses off to make a living for themselves & their children. They are not all on welfare.
Obama

Vilonia, AR

#36 Nov 6, 2012
You are all stupid for posting your beeswax on topix for everyone to see!
wowwow

Quitman, AR

#37 Nov 17, 2012
this went from Gerald Massey to Massey incest to a war of the skanks,lol. So whats the story with Gerald anyway??????That is what this topic was about so back to the topic at hand. Yes hes an addict and a dealer , everyone knows this now,so move on or do something to stop him......
wowow

Doniphan, MO

#38 Jan 2, 2013
If the law would do their job they would make a lotta money , officers!!!!! u can go to jamie dent's house or pull over gerald massey any time day or night and catch them with crystal meth (ice), i guaruntee it!! or even david scrivener. follow them , or tell the cops in arkansas cause the go to Imbodin to pick shit up. Soone do something for this town
Big Boy

Fairdealing, MO

#39 Jan 3, 2013
Bored wrote:
Rose is a fat cow and I know more than you think and she dont do crap for those kids! And though Rusty may be a piece of crap he didnt rape alyssa, she begged him for it. And if any of you inbred egotistical idiots that run your mouths went to the court hearings you would know that. Last hearing even the judge was snickering over her lies. And I know my facts bitch as I was Roses sister in law. And his new wife knows everything thats going on so stick that up ur ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh no i said something else about Rose so I guess theres gonna be problems now! BRING IT!!!!!!
She stripping at Pony! Where is baby?
Bored

Kingston, PA

#40 Jan 4, 2013
Some lesbo chic has the baby most times now!
Agree Discussed

El Dorado, KS

#41 Jan 10, 2013
Just started reading this trend! Will have all of IM addresses by the end of day! Who ever is addressing them selfs as Rusty sister!!!!! Is the one who had better back off. I honestly feel sorry for your sick Pathetically In breed family! You but Rose's name on here one more time! See what happens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yard Sale 4 hr dabs 1
TL Wright Lumber Co. 5 hr ABC 2
Court 6 hr Curt mehoff 1
mad mother 7 hr Guest 16
Doniphan Cops (Aug '12) 8 hr complaint informa... 61
I got ripped off Wed username 2
housefire behind casey's Oct 21 Guest 4
Doniphan Dating
Find my Match

Doniphan Jobs

Doniphan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Doniphan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Doniphan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]