First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Doniphan, MO

#1 Jul 20, 2009
This is for Cody Young, umm your little girlfriend the 16 yr old, oh and wait your 20??? 1st of all gross....2nd thats statutory rape...and 3rd to her parents, you outta be whipped for letting a young girl hang out whenever unsupervised with a 20 yr old guy who has one of the worst reputations in town.....ugh people wake up!....
Nah

Saint Marys, PA

#2 Jul 20, 2009
Ur not concerned you sound more jealous than concerned...so what if a 16 yr old is dating a 20 yr old obviously she's mature for the relationship let them be happy damn..
its not statutory rape unless there actually F*cking and still its not rape if its willing...and i have older friends that i hang out with to that are more than 4 yrs older than me i dont see what the big deal is OMG its 4 years apart GEEZ

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Jul 20, 2009
Missouri
566. 032 (1)
566. 034 (1)
First-degree statutory rape to have sexual intercourse with another person who is less than fourteen years old
Second-degree statutory rape for someone at least age 21 to have sexual intercourse with someone who is less than age 17
Five years to life in prison
Up to seven years in prison

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jul 20, 2009
Concerned wrote:
This is for Cody Young, umm your little girlfriend the 16 yr old, oh and wait your 20??? 1st of all gross....2nd thats statutory rape...and 3rd to her parents, you outta be whipped for letting a young girl hang out whenever unsupervised with a 20 yr old guy who has one of the worst reputations in town.....ugh people wake up!....
You can check out this website for accurate information.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/rpt/20...

However, none of the criteria for statutory rape as defined by MO law seems to apply in this case.
Good Call

Faridabad, India

#5 Jul 20, 2009
Good call guest. However, I think it is still a bit of a party foul when the four years difference is a 20-16 couple. 24-20, nobody cares. 22-18, you're pushing it, but it still isn't weird. 20-16, you're kinda strolling into perv territory.
get a grip

Sligo, PA

#7 Jul 20, 2009
I don't know who this girl is, but Cody is a good guy. If anybody should have a problem with it, it should be her parents. If they're cool with it, then everyone else should be cool with it too.
Notfunny

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jul 20, 2009
Yep, they'll be cool with it until she comes home saying I am pregnant.
Nah

Saint Marys, PA

#9 Jul 20, 2009
Good Call wrote:
Good call guest. However, I think it is still a bit of a party foul when the four years difference is a 20-16 couple. 24-20, nobody cares. 22-18, you're pushing it, but it still isn't weird. 20-16, you're kinda strolling into perv territory.
I dont think 20-16 is weird..
Funny

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jul 20, 2009
They are just jealous!!!
think long term

Neelyville, MO

#11 Jul 20, 2009
when she is 20 he will be 24 and that isnt weird so why does 16-20 make a difference.
Nah

Saint Marys, PA

#12 Jul 20, 2009
think long term wrote:
when she is 20 he will be 24 and that isnt weird so why does 16-20 make a difference.
see lol
jus wonderin

Doniphan, MO

#13 Jul 20, 2009
ok so if a young man was 16 and the girl was 12, thats ok because its only a 4 yr difference??? I am a parent and I would NEVER let my child date someone that much older with that kind of reputation, law or no law....and Ill be damned if I let my 16 yr old daughter who just lived through a terrible wreck go out with a 20 yr old boy and get drunk and she did just that...and shame on any parent who would let there child do that....and I wouldnt know any of this but mr. young likes to go and tell my husband and everyone he can find about his relationships and what they do, and her parents outta be ashamed...and instead of beer cody buys all the time he better start saving his money for a child of his own....
just me

Delight, AR

#14 Jul 21, 2009
blow it out your a$$.he is a good kid . ive known him for years ,and i have never been disrepected or let down by him.so [email protected] off and leave him alone.
think long term

Neelyville, MO

#15 Jul 21, 2009
no i agree 12 is to young for a 16 year old, but 12 is a child and 16 is a teen. but 16 being a teen is not so bad with a 20 year old young adult, especially because she at the same maturity as him with him being 20 and her being 16 than with girls more mature and boys less mature then its like they are both at the maturity of an 18 year old, they meet in the middle of their ages.
I see

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Jul 22, 2009
think long term wrote:
no i agree 12 is to young for a 16 year old, but 12 is a child and 16 is a teen. but 16 being a teen is not so bad with a 20 year old young adult, especially because she at the same maturity as him with him being 20 and her being 16 than with girls more mature and boys less mature then its like they are both at the maturity of an 18 year old, they meet in the middle of their ages.
Thats the most ignorant thing I think i have ever heard....Im not arguing with children anymore...
daddy

Doniphan, MO

#17 Jul 22, 2009
A 20 YEAR OLD knows what they are doing and getiing there self into ,a 16 year old is still a child that thinks they know what they want and there in love ,yeh right . like they even know what love is. If it was my daughter his ass would already be kicked.
cody young

Harrison, AR

#18 Jul 22, 2009
My relationships are no one elses business. I wish you people could find something better to do then sit here and talk about me and Brittany!!! She is a sweet girl and I like her alot. If i wanted anyones opinion on it i would have asked but since i didn't lets not discuss my life on TOPIX!!!!!!!
Grow up

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jul 22, 2009
Why dont you grow up Cody, you graduated what 2 years ago? and yet you still cant stay out of high school, and you know what i know you were txting my cousin if I here of you talking or nething to her again im goin to come after you! and ill make sure you never mess with ne underage girls again! cant you find a girl your own age? prolly not you have to find girls that are gonna depend on you, and older girls dont wanna sit around and look at your ugly a** face, why you so cocky? go look in the damn mirror dude, seriously....all you want to do is go around lying bout who you hooked up w, Cody Young told my uncle that he hooked with 52 girls!!! hahahahaha ya freakin right! oh by the way, your little girlfriend is cheating on you! haha shes just using you! geez..."She is a sweet girl and i like her alot" hahahaha to bad she dont feel that way....
Friend of Cody

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Jul 22, 2009
Wow you people wouldnt be so worried about codys relationship if you had one of your own....but when your fatass sits on the computer all day thinking of shit to stir up, how could you ever meet anyone...F*ck the haters Cody...lol
Aaron Hatfield

Dayton, PA

#21 Jul 22, 2009
to whatever dumb s.o.b who startd this topic, needs to keep their damn mouths shut and stay in thier own damn business. obviously, u need to grow up if u think 16 and 20 is a big deal. age isnt nothin but a number. u need to quit bein a little punk and sign ur name. i mean u can really tell who knos what thier talkn about bcuz they aint a pussy and leave thier name. cody is a hell of a guy and her parents dont care, they like him..why the hell yall talkn about that. seriously grow up yall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panhandlers 2 hr King of Rats 39
Proper etiquette after being married several times (Jun '11) 14 hr Just do it 19
silkwood salon Wed customer 2
Trying to contact relatives of.... Tue KnowMo 13
Looking for couple Tue Xgirl 5
ghost and haunted houses................ (Jul '09) Tue Desperate to know 76
Jw wood works Mon hotstuff 2

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages