4th Grade Teacher
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bennie

United States

#63 Oct 7, 2008
where have all the good teachers go to ,when my kids went to school,they liked their teachers,except mrs nichols, she was a liitle loud at times,what about the elementary nurse ,is she any good.
DREW WHEELER

United States

#64 Oct 7, 2008
if your son was sent to detention, it was because he deserved it...your son was not forgotten, he was supposed to stay there until it was time to go home from school"there is another teacher present to watch them" and if your son acted like half the children she gets in class, he shouldve stayed in there every day until the end of school, she always gets the troubled kids who need someone to put a little giddy up in their hitch, she does the best to her abilities for what she has to work with...and since were on the subject, maybe if half of the people that talk crap on here wouldve been in her class, maybe they could have learned how to spell!!!!!and for all the rest of you people that have something to say, grow some nuts and put your real name on here and we can have us a talk...If she is such a bad person, then why are all three of her children making more money per year than most of the people in doniphan, and especially the idiots on here, if you people would get a real life and a real job, you wouldnt have to get on here and talk crap...GROW UP!!!! i dont know how many kids i see each year that come up to her and hug her and tell her how much they appreciate her...maybe if some of you parents would discipline your children at home with an old fashioned ass whooping, she wouldnt have to do so much baby sitting at school...and your children had to sit on the wall?? who gives a crap, if theyd stop cutting up in line, it wouldnt happen, you follow the rules, thats how school goes...if they were allowed to do what they wanted, god help us they would end up like you people...when i was in elementary school, i was sent to the wall by other teachers, its not the end of the world if you miss 15 minutes of recess...I PROMISE...i love my mom to death and wouldnt change a thing about the way i was raised, and if any of you son of a bitches have anything to say, grow up and say it to somebodys face...the school board backs her 100% because they know that she is doing her job and IS IN THE RIGHT...every one of you people need to get over yourselves and learn how to discipline your children so she doesnt have to...TAKE A PARENTING CLASS!!!!
Way to go Drew

Seattle, WA

#65 Oct 7, 2008
Kudos to you Drew. Your mom raised you very well and I feel very fortunate that my child had her as a teacher. We need more teachers like her, that are there to teach and not just earn a check.
KRH

Mifflinburg, PA

#66 Oct 7, 2008
DREW WHEELER wrote:
if your son was sent to detention, it was because he deserved it...your son was not forgotten, he was supposed to stay there until it was time to go home from school"there is another teacher present to watch them" and if your son acted like half the children she gets in class, he shouldve stayed in there every day until the end of school, she always gets the troubled kids who need someone to put a little giddy up in their hitch, she does the best to her abilities for what she has to work with...and since were on the subject, maybe if half of the people that talk crap on here wouldve been in her class, maybe they could have learned how to spell!!!!!and for all the rest of you people that have something to say, grow some nuts and put your real name on here and we can have us a talk...If she is such a bad person, then why are all three of her children making more money per year than most of the people in doniphan, and especially the idiots on here, if you people would get a real life and a real job, you wouldnt have to get on here and talk crap...GROW UP!!!! i dont know how many kids i see each year that come up to her and hug her and tell her how much they appreciate her...maybe if some of you parents would discipline your children at home with an old fashioned ass whooping, she wouldnt have to do so much baby sitting at school...and your children had to sit on the wall?? who gives a crap, if theyd stop cutting up in line, it wouldnt happen, you follow the rules, thats how school goes...if they were allowed to do what they wanted, god help us they would end up like you people...when i was in elementary school, i was sent to the wall by other teachers, its not the end of the world if you miss 15 minutes of recess...I PROMISE...i love my mom to death and wouldnt change a thing about the way i was raised, and if any of you son of a bitches have anything to say, grow up and say it to somebodys face...the school board backs her 100% because they know that she is doing her job and IS IN THE RIGHT...every one of you people need to get over yourselves and learn how to discipline your children so she doesnt have to...TAKE A PARENTING CLASS!!!!
very well said I agree,discipline is the problem, my child had your mother (Mrs. Wheeler) and she was the best thing for her, life and school is not easy and every child needs to learn that, Mrs. Wheeler is there to teach children not babysit misbehaved children, with that said I also feel the no spanking rule is silly when I was growing up there was no such rule and everyone that I know lived, disipline is the key, You're great Mrs. Wheeler keep up the good work and keep your head up.
why

Washington, DC

#67 Oct 7, 2008
I totally agree with Drew. I also grew up with my parents working in the local school system. I know what kind of children and parents our teachers deal with on a daily basis. If you are having such a problem with a teacher, maybe you should take it up privately with that teacher, not come on here and bash them publicly. When I was in school I knew that if I got into trouble there I would be in twice as much trouble when I got home. Did it ever occur to you as the parent, that maybe your kid being in trouble might be as much or more your fault than the teachers. Instead of asking questions to the teacher, you automatically assume that your child would never stretch the truth as to why they got in trouble, so it MUST be the teachers fault...I guess it is easier to blame the teacher than to face the reality that maybe...just maybe...you aren't doing a real great job displining your kid at home.
food for thought

Dahlonega, GA

#68 Oct 7, 2008
I was raised with a grandmother as a teacher in the Elementary School and my Aunt was a teacher in the High School so I know how it was to have family as teachers. Now with that being said I do disipline my children. I spank them when they need it and I don't allow them to be disrespectful to ANY adult no matter what the problem is. And I can sit here and say you love and respect your mother because of what you know. But as a parent of a child who has heard the phrase "no running on the playground boys" I don't really understand it. Maybe since you know your mother so well why don't you tell me why a child can't play on the playground? Futhermore...I am college educated..I do hold a good paying job.probably more then a teacher makes...I NEVER went to the principles office in school and NEVER sat on the wall and NOR did I EVER get detention. I was raised right...the same way I raise my children. If you get in trouble at school you know what is waiting for you behind the door when you get home...My kids know the same thing..So don't ASSUME that all parents are doing wrong because we are not. And really not many found it necessary to cuss and use bad language..maybe she should had washed your mouth out with soap more!!!!
Go Obama Go

United States

#69 Oct 8, 2008
Go Obama Go, Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go........ANd so forth and so on!!!!!!!
needing to grow up

Greenbrier, AR

#70 Oct 9, 2008
DREW WHEELER wrote:
As for growing up maybe you ought to take a loot at your fowl language and comments. You getting on this site and acting like an idiot solves nothing and just makes you look like the immature person you are. And who cares about how much money her kids make. I can tell you that I am a well educated person and I would not dress the way she dresses. The school has a dress code and she needs to go by it also. I grew up with 2 parents as teachers and I can tell you that neither one of them would of ever bullied their students. FYI they taught for 30 + years.

Since: Sep 08

Auburn, GA

#71 Oct 10, 2008
As a parent no matter what us guys says they will continue to let her teach. Like with any other promblems with the school or bus they do nothing. It only depends who the other kids r or if who does the telling. I totally agree Mrs. Wheeler is rude and mean and she should dress with more clothes on around them kids and quit showing he boobs.
rosebud

Rose Bud, AR

#72 Oct 10, 2008
DREW WHEELER wrote:
Anrew it is very honorable that you stand up for your mother, I hope she appreciates this. Now you stop and look and listen to all these negative comments why would all these parents be lying? I may not be the best parent in the world but I would not like to become what your mother betrays, I go to work everyday sick, in the hot and cold weather been at my job for 20 years , no problem with money. I try to do the best for my child, we spank, take things away , we have taught him that hurting other people is wrong, physically and mentaly, we go to church, what I want you to know we are doing what we think is best for him probably the same as these other parents are doing with their children. When your child is treated bad it hurts mom and dad too, as parents we love our children ,if it was another child inflicting pain, we say they will work it out well when it;s a teacher and you have spoken to her and it makes it worse on the child it is a terrible situation to be in, one for yoursake maybe you won't have to be in. Thanks
Wicked Wednesday

United States

#73 Oct 10, 2008
DREW WHEELER wrote:
I'm just curious, did your mom say that she only gets kids that are troubled and need a little giddy up in their hitch? She does the best she can with what she has to work with? What does that mean? I would think that the children in her class are no different than those in other classes.
very true

Dawsonville, GA

#74 Oct 10, 2008
Back in the day....when I was in school we had the track program..And Mrs. Wheeler has been in that program. But now because of some thinking the track program was discrimination they just put all kids in the same classrooms. So in one class you will Have the A+ child with the one whom struggles to make a D. But because of this all children and all classrooms are the same. EXCEPT for the fact...most parents take the GOOD child out of her class!!!!
voice

Virginia Beach, VA

#75 Oct 11, 2008
To Drew, You did your mom no favors by using language like that. I understand your frustration, but there are other ways to effectively voice your concerns. By the way, I have heard that most of the other teachers don't like Wheeler or her little sidekick. I also have heard that aides have quit because of the work she dumps on them... Finally, why is the school paying her to do a job she isn't doing...instead she is using the school to get her master's?
George Curry

Faridabad, India

#76 Oct 17, 2008
It has been brought to my attention that we at the Doniphan Elem. School have one of those 4th grade teachers also. She may be the worst teacher in the district. She spends all her time on E-mail and not with her students. It seems to me that tenure is not such a good thing. Maybe if the teacher was made to teach she would enjoy her work a lot more.
Someone ask the Principal to look into this matter please.

Faridabad, India

#77 Oct 26, 2008
my opinion wrote:
Okay I have done some talking....I could print all these off and go to the office of Mark Thompson and Mr. Sandlin but unless each of you are willing to help me begin a petition with your comments and your names with them it will do us no good. If I begin an email account will all of you be willing to post your comments with your names and contact information so that these complaints will be taken notice to???? Let me know!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely...however I already have an appointment this week with the school in regards to her....I most certainly will inform them about all these post!!
nice ones

Lexington, OK

#78 Oct 26, 2008
bennie wrote:
where have all the good teachers go to ,when my kids went to school,they liked their teachers,except mrs nichols, she was a liitle loud at times,what about the elementary nurse ,is she any good.
As far as I know there are two nurses and they are both wonderful people. Tammy Daniels and Kim Holland.
curious

Fulton, MO

#79 Jul 28, 2011
Is she still a teacher there?
Sara

Saint Marys, PA

#80 Aug 1, 2011
Go Obama Go wrote:
Go Obama Go, Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go,Go Obama Go........ANd so forth and so on!!!!!!!
Whoever wrote this I hope you are happy now that we are stuck with this dumb ass. He hasn't accomplished anything but spending more money than any president in history!!!!!!!!! And more vacations - he and his wife are always somewhere. We are so in debt and it is a big joke to them -- you wanted a change and you got it!!!!!!!!!! He sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Department Changes 10 hr Citizen 4
dhs 13 hr concerned 3
Matt Rhynes (Jun '16) 13 hr yeah 16
Holly Degroot 16 hr Old friend 1
If your spouse became disabled would you stay o... (Jul '11) 18 hr SweetMom 89
Autumn 18 hr The Dude 14
proof and pics that mike boone and robbie downs... 20 hr Duh 10

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance