does he have a girlfriend?
Info

Columbia, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2010
Yes many
yeah

Columbia, MO

#3 Feb 22, 2010
he gets around, won't call you back after he gets what he wants.
nasty

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2010
that brown headed girl he runs around with, what is her name? he must like nasty girls!
Info

Columbia, MO

#5 Feb 22, 2010
That would be Michelle McCormick, pic lady!!
Tiffany

Valdosta, GA

#6 Feb 22, 2010
Wade Griffin is a piece of shit, And as for Michelle she is not nasty. She is a nice girl and she treats Wade way to good. She is to good for him. She deserves a nice guy who will treat her right. Wade Griffin needs to learn how to treat women with respect. And not like they are just here to serve him.
Haha

Columbia, MO

#7 Feb 22, 2010
You must like her..a ho!!
Tiffany

Valdosta, GA

#8 Feb 22, 2010
Yes, She is a good friend of mine. You must be jealous that she has something you want. Otherwise you would not be talking trash about her on here. Wade is the ho.
hindsight

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2010
yeah wrote:
maybe you should quit giving it up to every guy you leave the bar with
Nobody

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2010
yeah wrote:
Your mom should've taught you not to sleep with a guy the first night you meet them. You can't be a slut and then get mad that a man doesn't respect you. Someone who sleeps with a guy without knowing him doesn't deserve any respect.
well

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2010
i guess michelle must not think he treats her too bad. she keeps going back for more. or maybe that just proves how much of a hoe she is. ugly ass bitch needs to get a life.
Michelle

Valdosta, GA

#12 Feb 23, 2010
You know who really needs to get a life? The people who can't seem to keep their nose out of other peoples business.It never fails to amaze me how many of you hypocritical asses that can't post there real name and hide behind fake anonymous ones. it's easier to judge others than and to point fingers at them than to take a good look in the mirror at yourself. no one is perfect not even myself and i will be the first to admit that with no hesitation, but i do know that i have a lot of friends whom will stand beside me no matter what. That is what its all about. So with that said, stop being so judgemental and try to be a friend to everyone. it will make you a better person in the long run. life is too short so take everyday and make it the best. Who knows maybe you will actually make some real friends and then you won't have to spend your time talking trash about others.
Jason

Laurel, MD

#13 Feb 23, 2010
Some people have nothing better to do than take out their own frustrations on other people. They point out others misfortunes and mistakes to make up for their own shortcomings. It makes them feel good to put someone down because it makes them feel better about themselves. The next time you feel like talking trash maybe you should stop and think about if you really know this person or if you are just trying to make yourself look better. I havent known Michelle for very long but in the time I have known her, she has been a good friend. So I would appreciate it if you could find something constructive to do, like try being a decent human being and leave everyone else alone.
just wondering

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Feb 23, 2010
Is this the same Michelle that has been seeing Adam?
Which One

Columbia, MO

#15 Feb 23, 2010
Which One??? Adam Dale??
Tiffany

Valdosta, GA

#16 Feb 23, 2010
That is the one, but her and Adam are not seeing each other. They are just friends.
Haha

Columbia, MO

#17 Feb 23, 2010
Ive used that "just friends" excuse too!!!
funny stuff

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
That is the one, but her and Adam are not seeing each other. They are just friends.
That's so funny. She complains about people hiding and posting anonymously, but there are posts from "Michelle" and "Tiffany", both through an Algoma, MS router. Wow! There's a coincidence for ya!
not a coincidence

Doniphan, MO

#19 Feb 26, 2010
funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so funny. She complains about people hiding and posting anonymously, but there are posts from "Michelle" and "Tiffany", both through an Algoma, MS router. Wow! There's a coincidence for ya!
I heard that Michelle is staying with Tiffany, so why is that such a coincidence? Maybe you need to learn to think outside the box, dumbass!
stacy

United States

#20 Jun 25, 2010
are wade and michelle still seeing each other?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sirens 17 min NEIGHBOR 1
Are all attorneys liars and thieves? (Aug '13) 2 hr INDITEMENT 16
Ripley Co Drug Addicts (Apr '17) 3 hr happyholidays 42
Stacy Balcom 5 hr Guest 5
please...anyone 7 hr Local 3
Nurse Practioners in Doniphan 14 hr Ona 17
anyone know brittany white Fri Alrighty 4

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance