Concerned Parent

Neelyville, MO

#1 May 12, 2010
Parents = BEWARE!
America is drugging her children literally to "DEATH" and no one seems to care. I am referring to the controversal and dangerous drug "RITALIN". Children are dropping dead, doctors refer to it as "Sudden Death Syndrome". Ritalin constricts the tiny blood vessels and arteries and causes the heart to have to beat harder, enlarging the heart, thus heart attacks.
Ritalin/Metadate/Aderall/.
90% of the whole worlds consumption of Ritalin is in the US! Social Workers/School counselors are pressuring us to put our children on mind altering, addictive drugs. This is unnecessary "chemical child abuse", nothing short of it.
In 1996 our US government told the FDA to put a "Black Box Warning" on Ritalin after Medical Doctors, Experts, Researchers and Psychiatrists testified before congress of its dangers. Also they spoke of some of the children already harmed.
In 1999 the Colorado State School Board passed a Resolution to warn all their parents about the side effects of psychotropic(mind altering) prescription drugs on school children and the labeling of ADHD. This after parents complained they had been pressured by educators to put their children on Ritalin. The teachers were told to find safer, more productive ways of dealing with unnattentive, disruptive children. Texas and Florida were interested in following.
What exactly does the sign mean that says "Drug Free School Zone"????
Did U know schools receive state and federal funding for every child put on Ritalin? It is a schedule 11 drug, listed along with cocain, speed, morphine. Researchers were shocked to find that normal doses of Ritalin blocks far more of the brain transporters that affect mood change and had a greater potency in the brain than cocaine. IMAGINE THAT!! Doctors and Social Workers are not telling parents of the deaths, warnings, or side effects of this drug. So much for them telling us it is a mild stimulant! The list of side effects are absolutely long & alarming: paranoid delusions, hallucinations, manic psychosis, suicidal thoughts, hostility, etc. No wonder our US armed forces refuse entrance to those prescibed Ritalin.
ADHD is NOT A DISEASE nor an infectious virus, therefore does not have a cure, it is not a brain disorder! I personally know of school counselors who have actually suggested Ritalin for straight A students???? They refer to them as "Ants in their Pants".
Our schools also need to come up with better, safer ways of dealing with NORMAL, "ants in their pants" children as did the Colorado school system. How in the world did educators deal with children before the use of chemicals? Teachers & Parents should maintain discipline & control but in safe ways.
**In Texas parents are taking action against Norvatis Pharmacuticals & doctors for alleged failure to warn of it's impact on childrens cardiovascular & nervous system.
Ask yourself: Is the risk worth the momentarial gain?
Concerning School Shootings: The boys were on Ritalin & had been for several years, except 1 who was on Luvox. Go into Ritalin/School Shootings. Read for yourself! Other violent acts have also been committed while on Ritalin. If this does not alarm you nothing will!

Parents Wake Up! it's up to you to stop this madness of labeling and drugging our most precious asset.

READ the Facts lEARN for Yourself!

WATCH: YOU TUBE: Type In: "No More ADHD" by: Mary Ann Block
Type: ADHD Drugs & Sudden Death, Nutrition by Natalie

Ritalin/Death and Ritalin/Death.com
Ritalin/Schools Banned
Ritalin/Coloradoschoolboard
Ritalin/sideeffects
Ritalin/psychiatristagainst
Ritalin/violenceagainstboys
Ritalin/warnings

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2010
Concerned Parent wrote:
Parents = BEWARE!
America is drugging her children literally to "DEATH" and no one seems to care. I am referring to the controversal and dangerous drug "RITALIN". Children are dropping dead, doctors refer to it as "Sudden Death Syndrome". Ritalin constricts the tiny blood vessels and arteries and causes the heart to have to beat harder, enlarging the heart, thus heart attacks.
Ritalin/Metadate/Aderall/.
90% of the whole worlds consumption of Ritalin is in the US! Social Workers/School counselors are pressuring us to put our children on mind altering, addictive drugs. This is unnecessary "chemical child abuse", nothing short of it.
In 1996 our US government told the FDA to put a "Black Box Warning" on Ritalin after Medical Doctors, Experts, Researchers and Psychiatrists testified before congress of its dangers. Also they spoke of some of the children already harmed.
In 1999 the Colorado State School Board passed a Resolution to warn all their parents about the side effects of psychotropic(mind altering) prescription drugs on school children and the labeling of ADHD. This after parents complained they had been pressured by educators to put their children on Ritalin. The teachers were told to find safer, more productive ways of dealing with unnattentive, disruptive children. Texas and Florida were interested in following.
What exactly does the sign mean that says "Drug Free School Zone"????
Did U know schools receive state and federal funding for every child put on Ritalin? It is a schedule 11 drug, listed along with cocain, speed, morphine. Researchers were shocked to find that normal doses of Ritalin blocks far more of the brain transporters that affect mood change and had a greater potency in the brain than cocaine. IMAGINE THAT!! Doctors and Social Workers are not telling parents of the deaths, warnings, or side effects of this drug. So much for them telling us it is a mild stimulant! The list of side effects are absolutely long & alarming: paranoid delusions, hallucinations, manic psychosis, suicidal thoughts, hostility, etc. No wonder our US armed forces refuse entrance to those prescibed Ritalin.
ADHD is NOT A DISEASE nor an infectious virus, therefore does not have a cure, it is not a brain disorder! I personally know of school counselors who have actually suggested Ritalin for straight A students???? They refer to them as "Ants in their Pants".
Our schools also need to come up with better, safer ways of dealing with NORMAL, "ants in their pants" children as did the Colorado school system. How in the world did educators deal with children before the use of chemicals? Teachers & Parents should maintain discipline & control but in safe ways.
**In Texas parents are taking action against Norvatis Pharmacuticals & doctors for alleged failure to warn of it's impact on childrens cardiovascular & nervous system.
Ask yourself: Is the risk worth the momentarial gain?
Concerning School Shootings: The boys were on Ritalin & had been for several years, except 1 who was on Luvox. Go into Ritalin/School Shootings. Read for yourself! Other violent acts have also been committed while on Ritalin. If this does not alarm you nothing will!
Parents Wake Up! it's up to you to stop this madness of labeling and drugging our most precious asset.
READ the Facts lEARN for Yourself!
WATCH: YOU TUBE: Type In: "No More ADHD" by: Mary Ann Block
Type: ADHD Drugs & Sudden Death, Nutrition by Natalie
Ritalin/Death and Ritalin/Death.com
Ritalin/Schools Banned
Ritalin/Coloradoschoolboard
Ritalin/sideeffects
Ritalin/psychiatristagainst
Ritalin/violenceagainstboys
Ritalin/warnings
So true and most of us feel defeneless, I feel there is only onereal hope, serious parents need to pray if it is to change, my grand daughter hates the stuff, and cries because she has to take it,. most legal drugs are harmful. many people who take it, feel it is their survival. for real.
guest

Delight, AR

#3 May 12, 2010
If a child is on ritalin, then it is the parent who put them on it. If a child is on retalin and doesn't do well in school or is in special classes then the parent gets a SSI check on that child. The sad part is that to many parents would rather have the extra money at their child's expense.
guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 12, 2010
I agree that ADHD is grossly over-diagnosed and Adderall and Ritalin prescriptions for children have run amok. My stepmother put my younger brother on Ritalin. It did not make a difference in his behavior. This is because he did not have ADHD! He has behavioral problems becuase no one at home will discipline him. He is simply a spoiled brat! She even let the doctor put him on anti-psychotic medications!

She has diagnosed him with every disorder in the book because she doesn't want to admit that she is a bad parent. If he can't sleep at night, she won't admit it's because of the ice cream she let him eat at 11:00 pm. She just blames it on "his illness." Any 12 year old who is brought breakfast in bed is bound to have problems socializing with others. He doesn't respect authority figures, because he has never had to.

He will never be able to have a normal relationship with a woman because no woman on Earth will wait on him hand and foot like his mother does. It will be a miracle if my brother ever leaves home and makes it on his own. But, maybe that has been her wish all along. She's the type that doesn't feel important unless people depend on her. She lets people walk all over her at work also. She is always taking shifts for people who are just taking advantage of her....and she used to get mad at me for cleaning the house or doing the dishes.

Sorry that turned into a rant on my stepmother, but I am truly sick of parents who have their children diagnosed with psychological disorders in order to excuse their bad parenting.
a success story

Greenbrier, AR

#5 May 13, 2010
ok i think i have heard enough on the down side of treating adhd. first of all it is not just ants in the pants. my child suffers from add and has been on adderall since third grade. she went from making f's to a's and b's. The only side affect she has experienced is she clears her throat alot when first coming off of it at the end of the school day and it affects her appetite which is carefully monitered. her counsler put her on adderall because it had the least side affects.
And yeah you are right this drug and the other drugs werent perscribed a long time ago and i have two siblings who quit school at a young age because of learning disabilites and i am aware of many more. My child cried because she is not like everyone else. thats the only reason she cried, there was frustration when trying to do homework because she couldnt think and focus there was so many distractions that filtered in to allow her to think. she would hear and focus on all around her and couldnt grasp anything she was being taught. She is in highschool now has been in beta club and is in many other clubs. Her friends know she takes meds and all accept her.
add and adhd not only affects them at school but home to. Her mood swings is terrible and if she hasnt got the medication in her system she cant remember books and takes hrs to get ready. she has now trained herself to lay things out the night before and is in a routine which taking her to the counsler helped greatly in this area. The counsler taught her how to survive with add. Im so thankful we had her tested and got her diagnosed, My daughter is much happier to.she now looks forward to college which before would not have been possible.
a success story

Greenbrier, AR

#6 May 13, 2010
And i do not do everything for my child she is very independent she does her own laundry and helps around the house. baby sits. I beleive her successful life is because we did seek help for her. She has been such a great kid she even was awarded a citizenship award in school.
This medication is not perscribed with out monitering people. she sees a dr. once a month and he checks her vitals and stuff before perscribing he moniters her wt. and everything.
when she was first perscribed this her father who lives seperately from us didnt want her on it. he had negative feelings like some of you on here do. he would flush her pills. I finally leave them locked at school and she is given them only at school. She has been on this same medication for nearly 8 yrs and is a model student now.
I cant beleive people want to ignore add and adhd and not get their child help. My child could have been a child who others ridiculed and outcasted because she couldnt get on well with others do to frustration. she could have been outcasted treated like she was dumb like some kids do. but instead she has help and she can function as others do and has confidence.
Dont put your child thru the frustration. Poor grades will lead to poor college choices. They deserve a chance like any other child.
a success story

Greenbrier, AR

#7 May 13, 2010
teddi wrote:
<quoted text> So true and most of us feel defeneless, I feel there is only onereal hope, serious parents need to pray if it is to change, my grand daughter hates the stuff, and cries because she has to take it,. most legal drugs are harmful. many people who take it, feel it is their survival. for real.
How old is your grand daughter and what medication does she take if i may ask. Does she see a counsler? What side affects is she having and have you noticed any improvement in her grades and behavior on the medication she is taking? She may need to have the medicine changed if she is having real problems with it. I truely understand your concerns your grand daughters dr. should be made aware of her having difficulty. My daughter does cry sometimes but not because she has to take medication specifically but only because she longs to be normal like other children. Anyone can really understand these childrens frustration. You are right we should pray for god to touch them. I hope and pray every day for a cure for my child because even on the medication she has some difficulty with time and counting money and giving change ect. she worries her add will cause some real problems with her future and that is why she longs to be normal. this is a sad diagnosis. I wish there was support groups for these kids parents and grandparents and maybe the whole diagnosis would be easier for us to grasp and understand. I dont beleive i would want my child on the ritalin i am glad she is on the adderall.
a success story

Greenbrier, AR

#8 May 13, 2010
guest wrote:
If a child is on ritalin, then it is the parent who put them on it. If a child is on retalin and doesn't do well in school or is in special classes then the parent gets a SSI check on that child. The sad part is that to many parents would rather have the extra money at their child's expense.
Do you have a child who has add or adhd or are you assuming these things? Parents cannot perscribe their children anything. A counsler makes the diagnosis and sends a recomendation of medication to the dr. The child is then examined and given medication. If a parent chooses to seek ssi then maybe it is because they see the child will not be able to live a normal life with the diagnosis. If you do not have a child who has this or you yourself dont have it you cant understand.
Concerned Parent

Neelyville, MO

#9 May 14, 2010
a success story wrote:
And i do not do everything for my child she is very independent she does her own laundry and helps around the house. baby sits. I beleive her successful life is because we did seek help for her. She has been such a great kid she even was awarded a citizenship award in school.
This medication is not perscribed with out monitering people. she sees a dr. once a month and he checks her vitals and stuff before perscribing he moniters her wt. and everything.
when she was first perscribed this her father who lives seperately from us didnt want her on it. he had negative feelings like some of you on here do. he would flush her pills. I finally leave them locked at school and she is given them only at school. She has been on this same medication for nearly 8 yrs and is a model student now.
I cant beleive people want to ignore add and adhd and not get their child help. My child could have been a child who others ridiculed and outcasted because she couldnt get on well with others do to frustration. she could have been outcasted treated like she was dumb like some kids do. but instead she has help and she can function as others do and has confidence.
Dont put your child thru the frustration. Poor grades will lead to poor college choices. They deserve a chance like any other child.
I am thankful your daughter is so well. But U nor your doctor can stop "Sudden Death" Evidently U have not gone into the websights. U need to educate yourself to the whole picture. Read what the real experts are saying about these school screenings. They label a high schooler paranoid because she told them she likes a clean bedroom. Many have been mis-diagnosed. Just one example a child was put on Ritalin because he was acting up in school but actually had a blood disease caused by a tic. The right doctor found the problem. Parents are using natural remedies and taking their children off these drugs by simply removing sugar out of their diets. u need to go into You Tube and type in "Critical Alert about Ritalin and Your Child."
In all due respect please do not let the hundreds of parents hurting and greiving at their childs gravesights read your response.
local one

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 14, 2010
People with much sense arent going by some school screening anyway.Believe me there are some very well thought of and capable doctors who prescribe ritalin and other ADHD medicines.Believe me ADHD and other mental illnesses are real,depending on how serious the case determines how aggressive the treatment needs to be.Believe it or not sometimes Grandmas good ol home remedy is useless.And as far as the medication horror stories, you can go on You Tube and find them bout every drug known to man.If you look hard enough and are already sided with an opinion you can find negetive in anything.There is a site that tells that one a day vitamins are just as bad as poison.Do you believe that?I dont either.
a success story

Greenbrier, AR

#11 May 14, 2010
Concerned Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thankful your daughter is so well. But U nor your doctor can stop "Sudden Death" Evidently U have not gone into the websights. U need to educate yourself to the whole picture. Read what the real experts are saying about these school screenings. They label a high schooler paranoid because she told them she likes a clean bedroom. Many have been mis-diagnosed. Just one example a child was put on Ritalin because he was acting up in school but actually had a blood disease caused by a tic. The right doctor found the problem. Parents are using natural remedies and taking their children off these drugs by simply removing sugar out of their diets. u need to go into You Tube and type in "Critical Alert about Ritalin and Your Child."
In all due respect please do not let the hundreds of parents hurting and greiving at their childs gravesights read your response.
First of all i have as much a right as anyone to respond just as you do rather it be negatively or positively. Please dont try to make my response seem to contribute in anyway to cause more grief to a parent grieveing over a child and that was unfair of you to suggest my response would in anyway do that.
I was simply trying to let others know that not every bad thing you read about a drug or drugs for that matter is the only story out there. I could take a blood test tomorrow and find out i have liver problems from taking my heart medication i have been on for 7 yrs. Things like that happen from any drug. I would never blame someones positive remarks and success with that drug for my ill fortune.
My child does not have the hyper activity disorder so taking her off of sugar isnt going to solve the problem she has. One side of her brain doesnt work as fast as the other side. Adderall speeds up the slower side and helps her think more clearly. OCD is another of her problems. she likes to be well dressed and everything perfect she isnt taking a pill for that because being a little perfect doesnt cause that much grief. now if she was to get the the point when she can never arrive on time or function due to the ocd i would have to have her treated for it. I dont feel a child should be left behind because they have a learning disorder that needs to be treated.
If you ask my sixteen yr old child today would she rather not take the meds and the slight risks or would she rather take them she would tell you she cannot function properly without them and doesnt want to feel dumb. That is how she tells me she feels.
Just please dont take what i say is a success story and try to make me feel what i say will hurt someone who lost a child. I feel for any parent who has lost a child. I am not a heartless person. Im sorry but im very offended at your remark. I think you have given some resourses for people to explore and that is all fine. but i wanted people who are faced with a child with a learning disability to not only take that information and decide how to treat their child.
local one

United States

#12 May 14, 2010
Thank you success story,well written.Exactly my point.Sometimes med are nesassary.
yeah

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 18, 2010
I worked with a 16 year old girl a year ago. She used to tell her doctor that she couldn't concentrate on purpose so that she could get higher doses of Ritalin. She did it so that she could stay skinny since Ritalin is essentially speed and decreases your appetite. A lot of the girls I worked with of the same age were on the same kinds of meds and absolutely took advantage of this side effect. Watch out parents of teenagers, this drug is a drug of abuse and is not always used for its intended purpose. Kids know alot more these days.
a success story

Greenbrier, AR

#14 May 18, 2010
yeah wrote:
I worked with a 16 year old girl a year ago. She used to tell her doctor that she couldn't concentrate on purpose so that she could get higher doses of Ritalin. She did it so that she could stay skinny since Ritalin is essentially speed and decreases your appetite. A lot of the girls I worked with of the same age were on the same kinds of meds and absolutely took advantage of this side effect. Watch out parents of teenagers, this drug is a drug of abuse and is not always used for its intended purpose. Kids know alot more these days.
I am sure you are right there are always someone wanting to take advantage of a drug rather it be their pain meds or this. I feel the parent needs to be very involved in the treatment of their child and watch for these kinds of issues. kids and teens need to be closely monitered on this medication. Counslers should be involved also.If used correctly this medication can help them to learn. I would think if they were asking for higher doses then a parent and teachers would be able to tell they were getting to much. My daughter in the beginning before we got her medication doses adjusted was perscribed to high of a dose. She felt jittery and cried at school because she felt she couldnt sit still. The teacher called me and told me and walked her around the playground and calmed her down, we got the medication adjusted and all was better from there. If a parent will closely moniter their child and watch their wt. and keep good comunication with the school and dr.s then they will be able to tell if their child is not using the correct amount.
PhD in ADD

Doniphan, MO

#15 May 18, 2010
I don't disagree that ADHD and ADD are mis-diagnosed and over-diagnosed. Nor do I disagree that drugging children with stimulants is a good thing. But I must know where you received the almighty knowledge to state without a shadow of a doubt that "ADHD is NOT A DISEASE nor an infectious virus, therefore does not have a cure, it is not a brain disorder!" I hate that I'm about to defend a stimulant drug but your post is so full of half-truths, mis-truths, and outright lies that I'd hate for people to read that information and think it was correct. 

Decreased levels of dopamine in the brain is, hate to state the obvious, but in fact a brain disorder. Just because you don't have it and therefore don't know what it's like to not be able to focus on one thing or get something important finished or remember appointments doesn't mean it doesn't happen to anyone else. Maybe your child didn't need to be on a stimulant medication but that doesn't mean anyone elses doesn't. You have tried to make a mother feel bad for making hundreds of grieving parents upset. How about the millions of parents who have seen their children become better on it? Of course nobody wants to hurt those parents, but suggesting that a tiny percentage of deaths related to Ritalin should in turn mean that nobody should ever take it is ridiculous. 

From 1990 to 2000, 186 children died from taking Ritalin. That sounds like a large number of children, but is it?

In 1990, 900,000 children received Ritalin. Currently, there are between four and five million children receiving this medication. If you estimate about 20 deaths a year from Ritalin, then the risk of your child dying from taking Ritalin is somewhere between 1 in 45,000 and 1 in 250,000. This means statistically, for every 45,000 children who take Ritalin 1 will die and 44,999 will survive. This does not mean that the children won't have any of the other ill effects. It just means that death will not be one of them. Contrast that to the death risk of using other common drugs. For example, acetaminophen, the active ingredient in drugs like Tylenol, has been implicated in 42% of all cases of acute liver failure. 7600 deaths are attributed to aspirin and similar drugs every year. The risk of dying from a single dose of penicillin is 1 in 50,000, the same as the risk of taking Ritalin over many years. These are drugs that we use everyday. They too have some risk. Yet there is not outcry to ban them. Why?

And while you're technically correct that Ritalin is "more potent" than cocaine, do you even know what it's more potent about? It takes half as much Ritalin to produce the desired levels of dopamine in the brain then it did cocaine. So yes, Ritalin is therefore almost twice as potent AT THAT SPECIFIC PROCESS in the brain. Now what part are you leaving out? Oh plenty. 

Two of the things that make a drug have euphoric effects is that it gets to the brain very fast and that it also leaves quickly, thus making your brain want more. Slower uptake times and the longer it stays in your brain doesn't produce a high for people. Inhaling a drug is the fastest way to get it to the brain; ingesting a pill takes a lot longer. Even when inhaled, Ritalin takes longer to work and it also stays in the brain for much longer than coke thereby making it's addiction potential much lower. You're comparing apples to oranges. While they are both fruit, they are not the same thing. Oranges have more vitamin c, so they are more potent in that way. Is that bad? If you don't need anymore vitamin c in your body it might be, but you simply can't suggest nobody needs additional vitamin c because you don't. 
a success story

Ford City, PA

#16 May 19, 2010
Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I just didnt want parents who are struggling with the decision to medicate their child to read the statements about the medication and choose unwisely not to get their child treated.
I feel all parents should be more in tuned with their childs learning and if you see they are having a problem look for the solution. I will never give up trying to help my child.
PhD in ADD

Chicago, IL

#17 May 19, 2010
Oh I'm just getting started. Almost everything concerned parent said is similar to the "Ritalin is more potent than cocaine" statement. Again I'll say that I do agree too many people take it and too many abuse it. The same can be said for almost every drug. As a parent you should try every alternative in the world before medicating your child. If nothing helps, then give it to them and see if it helps. If it doesn't, take them off it! If it does help then a parent should absolutely give it to their child but continue to look for alternatives and stay up on current research and findings. It is your duty and obligation as a parent. We live in a world where blame is placed on everyone but ourselves. And more often then not, that's exactly who is to blame.
PhD in ADD

Chicago, IL

#18 May 19, 2010
Let's look at the statement that schools get increased funding for every child on Ritalin. While you can't say this is untrue, A LOT has been left out. These children cost more to educate. It takes more time and instruction, motivation, supervision, etc for children with disabilities to learn whether it be physical and certainly a mental disability. Why shouldn't the schools be compensated for these extras? Here is the part you left out below. I particularly like the part that the parents are full partners in the entire process. Oh and the part where it says if the school can't provide a good education for your child then they are responsible for paying another school who can. And apparently you think they should do this with very limited tax dollars they get. If the government is making schools legally responsible for educating a child with a learning disability then that also means they are legally and financially punished when that child isn't. The majority of taxpaying parents don't have kids with a learning disability. Why should those parents and their children be punished by losing money for their education because the school has to pay more to educate other kids? They shouldn't and if those children's parents aren't financially responsible for the extras it costs to educate their kid, then that leaves the good ol' government!
  
IDEA Classification

·     The Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA, Part B) of 1990 provides federal funding to schools which guarantee special needs students with appropriate rights and services, including:

·     A free appropriate public education. If unable to provide an “appropriate” public education, the school must pay for alternate education.

·     IDEA classifiable conditions include:

·     Specific Learning Disability (LD),

·     Emotional and Behavioral Disorder (ED)

·     Other Health Impaired (OHI)

·     The US DOE (Dept. of Education) memo of 1991 includes ADHD as a classifying condition under OHI.

·     Parents must be full partners in the process of developing an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). If nothing else, parents certainly know what has not worked so far.

·     The school has the right to decide what evaluation is needed.

·     The parents may request an independent evaluation if they disagree with the school’s evaluation.

·     IDEA classification evaluations and provided services are usually more comprehensive than 504 plans.

·     Detailed information can be found through the National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities at www.nichcy.org .

·     There is annual updating of the IEP, with full re-evaluation every three years. The parents may request review and revision of the IEP at any time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook selfies queens 2 hr Donthateappreciate 6
rickie maples (Feb '16) 11 hr Goose 37
Lone Star Supt. Matt Stahl (Dec '13) 13 hr Guest2 17
Bank Fraud Participants Worried (Jun '16) 14 hr lawman 119
Log home 14 hr Contractor 11
Vet clinics (Sep '08) Tue Patricia Pennington 31
News Low income pet owners, spay, neutering program ... (Mar '09) Mon Patricia Pennington 18

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages