nwripco

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2010
what relation is he to Angie
grandinite

Sheridan, AR

#2 Jul 9, 2010
cousin
grandinite

Harviell, MO

#3 Jul 10, 2010
just wondering, didnt here the whole story, who did he shoot at? Anyone know why?
i live in texas

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Jul 10, 2010
he shoot at daniel manis and idk y but it was very close to my house now my whole fmily is scarid to go outside
meeee

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2010
gotta ask--
if your house is 'very close' to daniels why is your name "i live in texas'
weird

Doniphan, MO

#6 Jul 13, 2010
they guy that did the shooting he is kinda creepy looking i guess they havent got him yet
Ticked Off

AOL

#7 Jul 15, 2010
weird wrote:
they guy that did the shooting he is kinda creepy looking i guess they havent got him yet
I am a bit ticked off because they have NOT found him as yet.
He has shaved his head in hopes he will not be recognized. Leslie Woodson claims she dropped him off in Carter county along with bottles of water and granola bars. You know darn good and well she knows where he is and so does her Woodson family.
He is her boyfriend and she is supposedly in love with him and she will protect him. If he is innocent then he should turn himself in and face his judgement head on. I hope it thunders and rains like the dickens while he is hiding out. He looks like he could use a good shower anyway.
poplarbluffmisso uriguy

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2010
Rumor has it he's holed up in dee dee freezes old shack out on O highway.Kinda funny the freezes had to leave because her ex evicted her and now they've been seen in and out of there late at night and rumor has it that they are hiding him out there so hope the law checks into it and gets all the nuts,especially wayne catlett.He looks like a thug from out of hell
grandin cracks me up

Sheridan, AR

#9 Jul 15, 2010
poplarbluffmissouriguy wrote:
Rumor has it he's holed up in dee dee freezes old shack out on O highway.Kinda funny the freezes had to leave because her ex evicted her and now they've been seen in and out of there late at night and rumor has it that they are hiding him out there so hope the law checks into it and gets all the nuts,especially wayne catlett.He looks like a thug from out of hell
Her Ex got the house in the divorce and the judge ordered her to move. You are right!
Reward

Quitman, AR

#10 Jul 16, 2010
As soon as they place a reward for his capture, he'll be in lock up that very night!
jacob ward

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2010
he stole my stall for my 69 chevelle and more parts.he beter hope the law finds him befor i do
LOL

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Jul 20, 2010
Wow i thought is name was phillip lol and dont worry u guys he'll get caught b4 u no it.... he is ugly n creepy lookin lol... theres no need to try n whoop him or nethang cuz when he goes back to prison this time he's n for life.. i know for a fact.. hes dumb but neway...
wondering

El Dorado Springs, MO

#13 Jul 23, 2010
Has Wayne Catlett been caught yet?
grandin cracks me up

Doniphan, MO

#14 Jul 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
Has Wayne Catlett been caught yet?
Nope
Blue Sky

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Jul 24, 2010
i live in texas wrote:
he shoot at daniel manis and idk y but it was very close to my house now my whole fmily is scarid to go outside
I thought he shoot at Daniel's girlfriend, Ashley West?
grandin cracks me up

Doniphan, MO

#17 Jul 24, 2010
Blue Sky wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he shoot at Daniel's girlfriend, Ashley West?
she was in the trailer also
weird

Doniphan, MO

#18 Jul 26, 2010
Ticked Off wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a bit ticked off because they have NOT found him as yet.
He has shaved his head in hopes he will not be recognized. Leslie Woodson claims she dropped him off in Carter county along with bottles of water and granola bars. You know darn good and well she knows where he is and so does her Woodson family.
He is her boyfriend and she is supposedly in love with him and she will protect him. If he is innocent then he should turn himself in and face his judgement head on. I hope it thunders and rains like the dickens while he is hiding out. He looks like he could use a good shower anyway.
ya i hope so too i dont live far from grandin and hopfully he will turn himself in might as well face it i agree with you
weird

Doniphan, MO

#19 Jul 26, 2010
poplarbluffmissouriguy wrote:
Rumor has it he's holed up in dee dee freezes old shack out on O highway.Kinda funny the freezes had to leave because her ex evicted her and now they've been seen in and out of there late at night and rumor has it that they are hiding him out there so hope the law checks into it and gets all the nuts,especially wayne catlett.He looks like a thug from out of hell
i live right down the road from dee dees and at 5 in the morning they have every light on in the house and when i come home in the afternoon no one is there
Wondering

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Has he been caught yet? Stuff like this bothers me when a big deal is made & it's in the papers and on the radio & then all of a sudden you don't hear anything anymore. What happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Johnson who use to go by "Goober" severa... 4 hr girl_searching 1
Who beat up Greg POnder? (Jul '12) 4 hr crazy 23
Name other thiefs in the area other than BOB 4 hr Coworker 18
Coruption Ripley county / Doniphan city police (May '13) 11 hr reeper 215
Johnny taylor Sr.. 17 hr Guest 6
Hank Hines Sat harleybabe88 6
Remembering Doniphan Grads that have passed away (Nov '10) Sat His Friend Always 309
More from around the web

Doniphan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]