First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Bolivar, MO

#1 Feb 16, 2012
what happened to mrs.grace? somebody told me she doesnt work there anymore.

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2012
guest wrote:
what happened to mrs.grace? somebody told me she doesnt work there anymore.
nope she's gone all i've heard they had another shake up at church but thats all i've heard
guest2

Sheridan, AR

#3 Feb 16, 2012
She is a great person and I'm sure she will be missed by the children and the parents!
parent

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Feb 16, 2012
I know I sure will miss her...its been crazy every since she was let go, too many changes, not a good thing...maybe she will get her own daycare up and going

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Feb 17, 2012
she was so good to me and my family ,i guess when i need a daycare again i will be finding a different one.
Yes

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Feb 17, 2012
guest wrote:
she was so good to me and my family ,i guess when i need a daycare again i will be finding a different one.
It has definitely been a tough few weeks since she has been gone. There's always someone knew in there every day, 3 or 4 people, with the kids and I never know if it's a parent or a new worker. I'm never introduced to anyone. My child has been going there for about 4 months now and to this day, no one has ever introduced themselves to me. I do not know one single worker there. They do seem to take care of the kids well though so no complaints there.
THANKFUL

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Feb 18, 2012
I used other daycares and since I've been using kids country my child has been doing great, they make sure she eats, and learns . I know they are going through some changes but it seems to be working this last week the workers seemed to be smiling more and the ladies in the office seemed to be on top of things, last friday when i picked my kid up , I was concerned with some of what i had heard, but after asking the ladies in the office, I am more than please on the things that are going on. so I sugest if you want to know any of the workers or if you have any others concerns just ask them.
guest-2

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Feb 18, 2012
guest wrote:
She was great but i think the employee's are what makes kids country a good place, so rethink your comment , thanks
Big bubba

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2012
guest-2 wrote:
<quoted text>She was great but i think the employee's are what makes kids country a good place, so rethink your comment , thanks
they have the right to thier opinion
guest-2

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Feb 18, 2012
Big bubba wrote:
<quoted text>they have the right to thier opinion
just saying that no reason to go elseware because of one person
guest39

Harviell, MO

#11 Feb 19, 2012
i used to work there...didn't like it.
amom

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Feb 22, 2012
IT HAS GONE TO HE L L IN A HANDBAG!!!!!!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO INTERVENE NOW!!!!
guest2

Sheridan, AR

#13 Feb 22, 2012
guest-2 wrote:
<quoted text>just saying that no reason to go elsewhere because of one person
Actually it's more than one person a lot of the old workers are gone too.
truth

Naylor, MO

#14 Feb 22, 2012
From what I have seen and heard there are a lot of new updates and improvements being done.
parent of 2

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Feb 23, 2012
I really like the change
parent of 2

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Feb 23, 2012
amom wrote:
IT HAS GONE TO HE L L IN A HANDBAG!!!!!!
SOMEONE NEEDS TO INTERVENE NOW!!!!
everthing i have seen is better, cleaner , everybody there just seems happier, I really like the new directer not that i didnt like grace but the new lady seems more organized

“Facebook.com/kat fusion”

Since: Jul 08

Doniphan, MO

#17 Feb 23, 2012
What's the new lady's name?
Nostradamus

Vilonia, AR

#18 Feb 27, 2012
Now comes an earth-born comet, it's only purpose to spew fire and flames. The comet comes cloaked as a warm and bright light. Yet those initially drawn by the warm and bright light and who pass too closely will be left scorched and blistered. Evil fuels the comet. The name of the comet is . . .
mama

Doniphan, MO

#19 Feb 29, 2012
loving the new changes!!! Its better for the children, workers, and the parents! Cant wait to see what else is going to change.
I predict

Searcy, AR

#20 Feb 29, 2012
Only time will tell!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Johnson who use to go by "Goober" severa... 6 hr girl_searching 1
Who beat up Greg POnder? (Jul '12) 6 hr crazy 23
Name other thiefs in the area other than BOB 6 hr Coworker 18
Coruption Ripley county / Doniphan city police (May '13) 13 hr reeper 215
Johnny taylor Sr.. 19 hr Guest 6
Hank Hines Sat harleybabe88 6
Remembering Doniphan Grads that have passed away (Nov '10) Sat His Friend Always 309
More from around the web

Doniphan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]