Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

I'm really disappointed in the school board. Talk about conniving and vengeful. What a great example to set for our children. We seriously have elected a Nazi regime to our school board. This has turned from a democratic entity to a one-sided dictatorship that would rather vote based on a grudge than what is best for the children. I hope we can one day have a fair school board again or some of the members will have a change of heart. Ligie is an amazing principal and cares for the well-being of the school and students. Every single one of you need to open your eyes and see that.
Evil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Dumbfounded wrote:
I'm really disappointed in the school board. Talk about conniving and vengeful. What a great example to set for our children. We seriously have elected a Nazi regime to our school board. This has turned from a democratic entity to a one-sided dictatorship that would rather vote based on a grudge than what is best for the children. I hope we can one day have a fair school board again or some of the members will have a change of heart. Ligie is an amazing principal and cares for the well-being of the school and students. Every single one of you need to open your eyes and see that.
how could they do anything with all lowlifes griping all the time
Angel Kennon-Spencer

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Evil wrote:
<quoted text>how could they do anything with all lowlifes griping all the time
The "lowlifes" will stop griping when the School board is ran in a professional, honest and fair manner with the STUDENTS best interest as the primary goal.

Until then, the "lowlifes" will continue to inform the community of the actions taking place. We will also continue to ask for assistance from the state and federal agencies in charge of overseeing public elementary school proceedings.
Evil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Angel Kennon-Spencer wrote:
<quoted text>
The "lowlifes" will stop griping when the School board is ran in a professional, honest and fair manner with the STUDENTS best interest as the primary goal.
Until then, the "lowlifes" will continue to inform the community of the actions taking place. We will also continue to ask for assistance from the state and federal agencies in charge of overseeing public elementary school proceedings.
you lost so get over yourself and get a life
well

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

its lone star disrict it wont get any better get over it someday
Question

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Think it's about time for some new blood on the school board!!!! Get some fresh ideals for the good of the children and school. To much is going on with this board as it seems like they are all kin in someway. That's bad business. Everybody start thinking about getting someone else to run and get behind them to change things. Lone Star is a good school it's just some of the people that are trying to run everything that's wrong.
well

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

move
If u knew the truth

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Question wrote:
Think it's about time for some new blood on the school board!!!! Get some fresh ideals for the good of the children and school. To much is going on with this board as it seems like they are all kin in someway. That's bad business. Everybody start thinking about getting someone else to run and get behind them to change things. Lone Star is a good school it's just some of the people that are trying to run everything that's wrong.
we have tried a new board, and the opposition won't leave them alone to do their job. Now, Meyers wants the position he was all too quick to vacate a few months ago, and everyone is threatening to run so we can load the board in their favor. There are problems with both sides of this issue. And, I'm not sure any of these parties are interested in improving the school at all.
well

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

They are going to bit ch about anything?
Evil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

well wrote:
They are going to bit ch about anything?
thats all they have to do i've never had a problem with lonestar been in the district 12 years
oh my

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

the only low lifes is who is on the board !!!!! some of them are worthless!!!
well

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

See they will never stopthebitchin.
Angel Kennon-Spencer

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Evil wrote:
<quoted text>you lost so get over yourself and get a life
Gosh, thanks Evil! I had no idea I had lost the election. Now I am informed.
Get over myself? Maybe you need to get over myself. I realize the basic issue is they broke the rules. Do you? If not, I will glady provide you with some research information so you can actually make an informed decision.
And to be honest, I needn't find a life - I have enough for both of us.:) Kids, jobs, responsibilities....ever heard of anything like that???
What exactly

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

What does this board have against mr wadell? What is the vendetta from or how did it originate? Why do they want to get rid of him?

Is it so people like board members can look like saviors and fill in & be the cheerleading coach when they are the ones making the coach quit? Is it status or power? Is it the lack of discipline he does? What?

Enlighten us.

And Denis meyers, why are you running when you left the seat & would serve with the same exact ppl that you felt were corrupt? Man, you made your claim totally unbelievable by signing up!
community watch

Fairdealing, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

We asked Dennis to run again ....
Wow

Fairdealing, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

Are you afraid he may win ?
EEO website says

Merrifield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

Title VII may be violated if an inquiry as to an applicant's friends and relatives employed by the employer is used to give preferential treatment to friends and relatives of employees when the work force is made up of predominately one race or ethnic group. A policy or practice of according such a preference would reduce or eliminate opportunities for members of other protected groups and as such would violate Title VII, unless it is job related and consistent with business necessity. See, e.g., Thomas v. Washington County School Board, 915 F.2d 922, 925 (4th Cir. 1990)(in a predominately white workforce, nepotism and word-of-mouth hiring practices may operate to exclude African-Americans as effectively as any intentionally discriminatory policy).
A parent of Lone Star

Fairdealing, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

What exactly wrote:
What does this board have against mr wadell? What is the vendetta from or how did it originate? Why do they want to get rid of him?
Is it so people like board members can look like saviors and fill in & be the cheerleading coach when they are the ones making the coach quit? Is it status or power? Is it the lack of discipline he does? What?
Enlighten us.
And Denis meyers, why are you running when you left the seat & would serve with the same exact ppl that you felt were corrupt? Man, you made your claim totally unbelievable by signing up!
I'm glad Mr. Meyers is running again, he and Ron are the only two that care about the school and the childern, no favoritsm, no back stabbing and would find an answer to any concern I had a question about. Mr. Meyers you have all of my families votes.
Another parent

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

I to am glad Dennis is running again. If Lavern Cote has her way she will have all her "Peeps" on there. Her sister, her girlfriend, her live in boyfriend, her baby daddy, and a close friend.
What exactly

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

I don't mind Denis, he did a good job but the claim he made & what was written in the newspaper & the reason he resigned is because of the same 5 people he would be seated with Again if he wins. Why resign In the first place? Makes no sense man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of135
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Doniphan Forum right now

Search the Doniphan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 53 min lisa 95,089
Helena Ray 3 hr close friend 1
Carolyn N 7 hr youknowme 26
Faithful ppl 8 hr I agree 76
Anyplace To Get Sporting Goods In Doniphan? 10 hr blt 3
Any Good Mexican Food In Doniphan? 12 hr New Law 11
Places To Eat In Doniphan 19 hr Early Riser 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Doniphan Jobs

•••