First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old me

Ford City, PA

#1 Sep 23, 2009
isnt he a dickhead!!!
colton

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Sep 23, 2009
yes he is haha
What a Fu_king Joke

Brookville, PA

#3 Sep 24, 2009
colton wrote:
yes he is haha
Colton you must be one lonely ass person TO EVEN ANSWER this question you started anyways. You are one STUPID Person.Wow you Turners never stop amazing me.I guess not having any friends mean you get on here to talk trash about yourself to get someone to make a conversation.Then all of you low life start defending each other.Why don't you go and talk shit with rest of the Turners.They all do it very well and then wonder why everyone talks about them!!!!!!If all you Turners would stop CHEATING on your SPOUSES AND BE HONEST WITH THEM YOU WOULDN'T GET TALK ABOUT.Now bring it on being the truth is out there.Turners all cheat on there spouses.
ME-ME

Columbia, MO

#5 Sep 24, 2009
What a Fu_king Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Colton you must be one lonely ass person TO EVEN ANSWER this question you started anyways. You are one STUPID Person.Wow you Turners never stop amazing me.I guess not having any friends mean you get on here to talk trash about yourself to get someone to make a conversation.Then all of you low life start defending each other.Why don't you go and talk shit with rest of the Turners.They all do it very well and then wonder why everyone talks about them!!!!!!If all you Turners would stop CHEATING on your SPOUSES AND BE HONEST WITH THEM YOU WOULDN'T GET TALK ABOUT.Now bring it on being the truth is out there.Turners all cheat on there spouses.
LOL THEY DO TALK ALOT OF SHIT......
Ashley Jean

Delight, AR

#7 Sep 24, 2009
You know what i like the turners. Don Turner is one of the best teachers Current River Carrer Center has to offer!! Why don't you put your real name up here? I know your gonna run my name through the dirt but you know what at least I'm puttin my real name on here and defending people that I care about. Not gettin on here and slammin these people through the dirt. But I guess a lot of people have really lost that will to stand up for what they believe in. I'm glad I'm not one of them and that my parents taught me better than to do what you people are gettin on here and doing to this family.
jon

Ford City, PA

#8 Sep 25, 2009
i am gonna kick you ass ,so is about 10 more that is looking for you punk!!! get ready
wtf

Summerville, PA

#10 Oct 15, 2009
im a turner don is my gpa and shannon is my dad.... i think you all need too grow up and stop talkin sh** bout the turners and as far as don turner bein a great teacher... Ashley Jean your right hes a great teacher and an awesome grandfather any child would be lucky to have him..but anyone wantin to dis most of the turners they need to come find me i have never cheated in my kife and my father hasnt nor my gpa so i think if your talkin bout some one specific you need to get your d***n story straight. GET IT, GOT IT.... GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
Trace

Hilo, HI

#11 Oct 20, 2009
What a Fu_king Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Colton you must be one lonely ass person TO EVEN ANSWER this question you started anyways. You are one STUPID Person.Wow you Turners never stop amazing me.I guess not having any friends mean you get on here to talk trash about yourself to get someone to make a conversation.Then all of you low life start defending each other.Why don't you go and talk shit with rest of the Turners.They all do it very well and then wonder why everyone talks about them!!!!!!If all you Turners would stop CHEATING on your SPOUSES AND BE HONEST WITH THEM YOU WOULDN'T GET TALK ABOUT.Now bring it on being the truth is out there.Turners all cheat on there spouses.
From the sound of it you are one lonely person yourself to get on here and write up such a long, agression-filled paragraph back at him. I have a feeling you'd never even attempt to say any of those things to him to his face, one-on-one, man-to-man, because you're a coward. That's a real stand-up person you are. And don't even try to say you would, because otherwise you wouldn't have hidden behind a name when you were cyber-attacking someone. Good job, hope you feel good about how much manliness you have... HA.
Denise

Neelyville, MO

#12 Oct 20, 2009
Trace wrote:
<quoted text>
From the sound of it you are one lonely person yourself to get on here and write up such a long, agression-filled paragraph back at him. I have a feeling you'd never even attempt to say any of those things to him to his face, one-on-one, man-to-man, because you're a coward. That's a real stand-up person you are. And don't even try to say you would, because otherwise you wouldn't have hidden behind a name when you were cyber-attacking someone. Good job, hope you feel good about how much manliness you have... HA.
I am a woman and I have told him he is a [email protected] Joke. Now take that STUPID ASS. I don't see your name either you CHICKEN SHIT .I hope you feel good about your NONE MANLINESS !! HA HA HA Where is your name NOW?????? Now go LICK HIS ASS and maybe your both will feel better!!!!!!
Trace

Hilo, HI

#13 Oct 22, 2009
Uh, good try, but I'm a woman also. And my name is up there. It's Trace, DUMB ASS. It was a good try though. And it's alot easier for a woman to tell a man that they're pathetic, since a man can't hit a woman. You're a real classy woman by the way, that's nice.
Steven

Brookville, PA

#14 Oct 22, 2009
Don Turner for president!
Another Denise

Delight, AR

#15 Oct 23, 2009
I Myself think that ALL Turners are very polite..They have the utmost manners when they see you..It is Hi. how ya doin?..or what you been up to..I have NEVER been pushed away from any of them...My cousin is Married to a Turner and I know fro a fact that he has NEVER cheated on his wife...You must be jelious of them for you to get on here a bash them the way you are..I think you need to get over yourself and go back to suckin your thumb.....
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Oct 23, 2009
All Turners are very polite? LOL! I thought the same thing once. Polite to your face yeah, and the minute your back is turned I guarantee you there will be a thing or two said about you that you wouldn't appreciate much! Colton is just a worthless pos thief. And Colton, if you were even half the man you think you are, you wouldn't wait til someone's hammered to whip them, only a pussy does that! Anyone would agree. I'm sure you will be getting your ass handed right back to ya though very shortly!
Invisible

Delight, AR

#17 Oct 24, 2009
sounds ;ike someone is upset..what happen did he whip your ass is that the reason you have such hardships against him?...
yea

Delight, AR

#18 Oct 27, 2009
haha
jon

Delight, AR

#19 Oct 28, 2009
he is a f^&kin puss
hey

Brookville, PA

#23 Jun 6, 2010
ya he is
-madison T-

Ford City, PA

#24 Jun 7, 2010
I know that colton has made the Turner name look bad.But im still his cousin and I will defend him. For those of you that want to talk smack about colton and the turners need to get a life.You know nothing about us.All the stuff about "cheating on their spouses" is a lie.Colton probably did but thats his fault.So quit acting like you know us so well.
charlie cunningham

Delight, AR

#25 Jun 27, 2010
colton isnt worth the lead to blow his head off, now rest of the turner they are really great people
the vet

Ford City, PA

#26 Jun 27, 2010
thank u madison and charlie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beauty salon in doniphan 2 hr diane 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 10 hr FedUp 1,087
Patys bar (Apr '16) 16 hr Scruffy 16
Wyatt Richmond (Oct '13) 20 hr karma 9
Anyone know Rachel rush Sun Espresso 2
West Point UPC (Feb '09) Sun Jerry 477
football concert Sat carrie 1

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages