young and sex ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shelly

Saint Marys, PA

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Is there nothing sacred anymore? tell me it ain't so ! A mother putting a 13 year old on birth control, doesn't any young girl , or the mom ,have a brain, that some things you just don't do, just because everyone else is doing it. God help these kids, they must feel they have to belong or something, for sure the boys or most will take advantage of girls, and if (I will call her ann) has been told if you don't put out etc. He is not worth a plug nickel. and should respect her as a person, with a brain. sure I have known this story of birth control for years , that does not negate the fact that wrong is wrong ! and I am sure I will be told that I should be thankful if if if ! I know this crap too. I ain't talking to you.Too many Moms do not care. Who is running the home anymore, the Old people just don't get it !!!
what

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jun 9, 2011
How many 13 year olds get pregnant in Doniphan nowdays?One of these other post say it all,these girls are clueless.To many of them get on here to defend their getting pregnant at a young age.They have a baby before a drivers licence.
holdup

Canton, GA

#4 Jun 26, 2011
ok some parents put there kids on birth control for other reasons than sex.. and if their daughter is having sex then its probally a good idea to put them on birth control. I was on birth control at 13 it was to regulate my periods. I didnt loose my virginity until 4 years later. And if my daughter is having sex at 13 I would want her protected. What did you overhear someone having this done at the doctor or wic office...
grim reaper

Dixon, MO

#5 Jun 27, 2011
My daughter had bad cramps and was missing school.The doctor put her on birth control and she was better.
teabag

Dixon, MO

#6 Jun 27, 2011
what wrote:
How many 13 year olds get pregnant in Doniphan nowdays?One of these other post say it all,these girls are clueless.To many of them get on here to defend their getting pregnant at a young age.They have a baby before a drivers licence.
its none of your beeswaxif iwant to bendover and get pregnot at13 is my beeswax you mak mistakes to so can i
ohh man

Neelyville, MO

#7 Jun 27, 2011
hey this is freakin redickaless. you know for one its none of your concern what the heck moms are doin with THEIR children so build a bridge and gwt over it.And also if you where any kind of a christen at all youd be prayin for these young girls rather then startin crap about them on to only make their lifes worse.really get over your slef.And really would you rather have a bunch of babies with babies or mind your own and not know a thing about these young girls havin sex? really. all you talkin about it on here is gunna do is gunna tick em off and make them want to have sex.think about it. and yeah i kno im a bad speller and whatnot but i went to doniphan school so what can i say? Im just tryin to ask you to think about things before you post em....dont be a dummie.
grim reaper

Dixon, MO

#8 Jun 27, 2011
Is it just me or is there something wrong with these guys that are screwing thirteen year old girls.Why are these girls not supervised?And for the love of God why are they so damn dumb?Why aren't the parents teaching them morals?
ohh man

Neelyville, MO

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Yeah your right!!Most of these girls that are having sex are haveing sex with guys way older then they are.guys can be very convencing and persusive...so if you have a 13 yr old daugheter teach her morals or whatever the heck you want to do but please do not tell other parents who to raise there children or what they are doing is wrong because im sure they have a reason behind what they are doing.you wouldnt want other people judgein you on raiseing your kids and they dont ither!! its not our place to judge because we all get judged in the end and thats what really matters!!!
proud mom

Neelyville, MO

#10 Jun 27, 2011
the way i see it is we cant stop them from having sex but we can stop them from having children.
light bringer

Dixon, MO

#11 Jun 27, 2011
So you think the parents of young teens approve of them having sex?
Head Cracker

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2011
proud mom wrote:
the way i see it is we cant stop them from having sex but we can stop them from having children.
Are the kids going to see that they take them daily?
the bitch

Summerville, PA

#13 Jun 27, 2011
look ok it is good for mothers now days to be putting u children on birth control because so meny of u young kids want to have sex like grown ups but when it come to have a baby u dont want to take the responibilty like a damn grown up
i kno her

Neelyville, MO

#14 Jun 28, 2011
i think its good for teens to be on bc
Granny grace

Saint Marys, PA

#15 Jun 29, 2011
holdup wrote:
ok some parents put there kids on birth control for other reasons than sex.. and if their daughter is having sex then its probally a good idea to put them on birth control. I was on birth control at 13 it was to regulate my periods. I didnt loose my virginity until 4 years later. And if my daughter is having sex at 13 I would want her protected. What did you overhear someone having this done at the doctor or wic office...
and I know this
Granny grace

Saint Marys, PA

#16 Jun 29, 2011
ohh man wrote:
hey this is freakin redickaless. you know for one its none of your concern what the heck moms are doin with THEIR children so build a bridge and gwt over it.And also if you where any kind of a christen at all youd be prayin for these young girls rather then startin crap about them on to only make their lifes worse.really get over your slef.And really would you rather have a bunch of babies with babies or mind your own and not know a thing about these young girls havin sex? really. all you talkin about it on here is gunna do is gunna tick em off and make them want to have sex.think about it. and yeah i kno im a bad speller and whatnot but i went to doniphan school so what can i say? Im just tryin to ask you to think about things before you post em....dont be a dummie.
they had already stated they were going to have sex ! they need to be taught some responsibility , and consequences, this is a major factor. dear.for their actions ! ticking off is just an excuse "people" use true true true. and you are making excuses for such , as always, I'm sure.get mad and do what ever. it is the concern of the whole world, you need to grow up.look what a mess too many things going on . we need to preserve our sanity and quit digging ourselves in deeper mess.who is starting crap, I made a true statement ! you bet these girls need prayer, exactly!so you are saying there is hope!exactly. going to Doniphan school has nothing to do with spelling badly, that is an excuse too. the world need to take their individual blame for their own "junk" quit blaming someone else.
helen

Saint Marys, PA

#17 Jun 29, 2011
ohh man wrote:
. you tell them not to be a dummie, I think they have a real concern for this child and many like her. They seem like they mean well. she ain't alone. the young people need advice from caring people, instead of doing what many do. it is not good thinking to tell them go ahead do your thing, and tell everyone to buzz off. that will not make the problem go away.this is not love. what is the thing they posted you ask them to think about ?
helen

Saint Marys, PA

#18 Jun 30, 2011
ohh man wrote:
Yeah your right!!Most of these girls that are having sex are haveing sex with guys way older then they are.guys can be very convencing and persusive...so if you have a 13 yr old daugheter teach her morals or whatever the heck you want to do but please do not tell other parents who to raise there children or what they are doing is wrong because im sure they have a reason behind what they are doing.you wouldnt want other people judgein you on raiseing your kids and they dont ither!! its not our place to judge because we all get judged in the end and thats what really matters!!!
there it goes again, no responsibilities for our own actions, my word, get a clue and quit telling these kids this, like saying anything I do is because some one made me do it. there are consequences for making and causing our own mistakes, face the facts, I do not stand alone in my words, I care about what happens to these girls, they need guidance until they are adults, They think they are grown, because of what they see and here, most do not want it any other way, but there is a truth for them. excuse me you don't know much about judging, I can see. some one needs to tell them in love. the truth for "their" sakes if not others around them, that refuse to hear. read Matthew 24. I don't know everything, but I am to do all things in a God conscience for the right purpose and motive, and motives everything! yes our bad choices we make today will matter in the end at being judged and we are responsible for teaching our kids from day one, then at least they have been made to know right from wrong. many things happen to many people , but, they have a choice to go from there. you said "morals or what the heck you want to do" here is a biggie that is the point!these kids want to know there are barriers and that some one actually cares!
i kno her

Neelyville, MO

#19 Jun 30, 2011
ohh shut the heck up helen and mind your own
hmmm

Rockaway Beach, MO

#20 Jul 6, 2011
EVERYONE has sex its actually healthy for you there is nothing wrong with it.. thats why they make bc and condoms, spericides, they have all kinds of shit to prevent pregnancy.. NO it dont ALWAYS work but about 98% of the time it does.. there are the consequences of stds and aids n stuff but I guess thats the risk these girls are going to take because they are WELL educated on stds and pregnancy by the time they turn 13 they learn in school..
Random

United States

#21 Jul 7, 2011
i hate to tell all those who think aides is the same thing as HIV...... HIV is the STD if gone unchecked or untreated it can turn into aides they are NOT the same thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topanga thompson (Jul '16) 1 hr Topanga Thompson 44
Jesse James Hideout (Apr '10) 2 hr Mme 29
jody wilson (Sep '13) 2 hr I know better 7
When is he headed to jail 4 hr I know right 26
Gossip Gossip Gossip. 5 hr Peter 4
School employees 8 hr Jinx 2
xbox 360 Wed Applegate 1

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance