Bad Mothers In Doniphan

Bad Mothers In Doniphan

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Against Bad Mothers

Vilonia, AR

#1 Aug 27, 2011
How could someone leave their children in town by themselves late at night??? They're all under 4 years of age!! How could you be that terrible of a mother?!?! They could have been kidnapped or worse! Some women should be prevented from having kids. Just because you give birth doesn't mean you're a mom. You don't deserve to have the honor of being called that. I hope you stay in jail, who the hell would want to bail your stupid ass out?
wtf

Vilonia, AR

#2 Aug 28, 2011
I saw them..they were wearing black leather jackets and sporting greasy DAs.Drinking beer,fighting,hanging with prostituits,and just making a nusance of themselves.Where was the police that are supposed to run these hudlums out of town?Damn this town has gone to the dogs!!But thats another story.
shelia

Kittanning, PA

#3 Aug 30, 2011
Against Bad Mothers wrote:
How could someone leave their children in town by themselves late at night??? They're all under 4 years of age!! How could you be that terrible of a mother?!?! They could have been kidnapped or worse! Some women should be prevented from having kids. Just because you give birth doesn't mean you're a mom. You don't deserve to have the honor of being called that. I hope you stay in jail, who the hell would want to bail your stupid ass out?
So what was done about it by authorities ? and or dfs ?
get real

Vilonia, AR

#4 Sep 2, 2011
All the 4year olds are hanging out at the tatoo parlor,getting thier gang colors and piercings.I saw the sidewalk was littered with empty milk containers and candy wrappers.Boy I tell you what!
Against Bad Mothers

Vilonia, AR

#5 Sep 3, 2011
shelia wrote:
<quoted text> So what was done about it by authorities ? and or dfs ?
The mother was put in jail for abandoning her kids in town in the middle of the night. How could someone do that??
Disgusted Bystander

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Sep 3, 2011
Against Bad Mothers wrote:
<quoted text>The mother was put in jail for abandoning her kids in town in the middle of the night. How could someone do that??
You're kidding, right? I hope and pray so! However, I cannot trust that you are kidding completely because in my life I was close witness to what some "mothers" are capable of. My ex-step-mother was the one who taught me. When she ran off with my dad she locked her 5 yo daughter, who btw was crying to "go to town with her" to get the dill, that they conveniently ran out off,(yeah, another run on sentence, bite me, lol) anyway she locked her up & left her, taking the 3 yo boy with her. Knowing she wad leaving for good. She then left the little boy in another for the father to pick up after calling him to ask him if he wanted him! The father was a true parent and was johnny-on-the-spot being a dad! That woman later stood in court and told the judge she did not want her children when the time come. Then, through the years she worked a number on their young minds. I call it brainwashing and using what memory young children lose as they get older, but woman convinced them of a totally different story than the truth. She has used the many years to weave a very intricate web of deceit and taken in a lot of people in this town with the lies. So, I really pray you are joking. Of course I jumped the gun and didn't finish the thread before posting, so forgive me if this has already been answered. Also, I am going to be lazy and not proofread, but be aware I am using my IPod w/this silly self-correction.
Against Bad Mothers

Vilonia, AR

#9 Sep 4, 2011
Disgusted Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? I hope and pray so! However, I cannot trust that you are kidding completely because in my life I was close witness to what some "mothers" are capable of. My ex-step-mother was the one who taught me. When she ran off with my dad she locked her 5 yo daughter, who btw was crying to "go to town with her" to get the dill, that they conveniently ran out off,(yeah, another run on sentence, bite me, lol) anyway she locked her up & left her, taking the 3 yo boy with her. Knowing she wad leaving for good. She then left the little boy in another for the father to pick up after calling him to ask him if he wanted him! The father was a true parent and was johnny-on-the-spot being a dad! That woman later stood in court and told the judge she did not want her children when the time come. Then, through the years she worked a number on their young minds. I call it brainwashing and using what memory young children lose as they get older, but woman convinced them of a totally different story than the truth. She has used the many years to weave a very intricate web of deceit and taken in a lot of people in this town with the lies. So, I really pray you are joking. Of course I jumped the gun and didn't finish the thread before posting, so forgive me if this has already been answered. Also, I am going to be lazy and not proofread, but be aware I am using my IPod w/this silly self-correction.
I'm completely serious. I would give you her name but I wouldn't feel right picking a specific person out, my point was just that I can't believe how terrible some people are. Some women don't deserve to be mothers...
justaguy

Neelyville, MO

#10 Sep 5, 2011
so it is BS
Disgusted Bystander

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Sep 5, 2011
Against Bad Mothers wrote:
<quoted text>I'm completely serious. I would give you her name but I wouldn't feel right picking a specific person out, my point was just that I can't believe how terrible some people are. Some women don't deserve to be mothers...
Oh, I am sry, it was WTG who wanted the name of her or those in my post. Anyway, I understand your stance on not giving her name and leaving them to look it up on their own. I won't give names either. It's been 30+ years and it would just open old wounds, no sense in doing that. There were many years I lived to keep the truth fresh but people prefer a lie and I had to heal.
justaguy

Neelyville, MO

#12 Sep 5, 2011
So, this all happened over 3 decades ago? That bit of info would certainly clarify things a bit.
guest

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Sep 5, 2011
What about mother's who set their daughters up with another man BEFORE she has even made up lies to kick her husband out of the house.
okhowstupidofu

Brookville, PA

#15 Sep 5, 2011
guest wrote:
What about mother's who set their daughters up with another man BEFORE she has even made up lies to kick her husband out of the house.
How stupid are you cause judging from your post your like 5 years old or so..
justaguy

Neelyville, MO

#16 Sep 5, 2011
I don't thik it's stupid at all. Sounds like he's saying that the wife was cheating, and was taking the daughter's around the guy she was cheating with so they would be used to having him around, before she ever left her husband. That scenerio happens more often than you think.
Disgusted Bystander

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Sep 5, 2011
justaguy wrote:
I don't thik it's stupid at all. Sounds like he's saying that the wife was cheating, and was taking the daughter's around the guy she was cheating with so they would be used to having him around, before she ever left her husband. That scenerio happens more often than you think.
I agree. Women can be very cunningw
wtf

Vilonia, AR

#18 Sep 5, 2011
Wow,I thought you meant the 4 year olds were the bad mothers,as in bad mother fudgers....So this post is total BS from 30 fudgen years ago,What a fudgen retard to start this crap now.Are any of these people still alive?
Disgusted Bystander

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Sep 5, 2011
Disgusted Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Women can be very cunningw
Crap, stupid, swollen fingers, grr.

Anyway, JustAGuy, I wanted to hit on your comment regarding my post. I mentioned in that post how they used as the kids grew up to seemingly to alter people's memory of the events with continual lies. I didn'tean to try in any way to decieve anyone. I was only relaying my knowledge of how awful a mother can be. I also knew someone, when I was 12 & she was 12, whose mother used her as a prostitute to raise drug money,
Disgusted Bystander

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Sep 5, 2011
wtf wrote:
Wow,I thought you meant the 4 year olds were the bad mothers,as in bad mother fudgers....So this post is total BS from 30 fudgen years ago,What a fudgen retard to start this crap now.Are any of these people still alive?
Hm, you know I guess I was assuming too much when thinking you could be a serious and valid component of a very serious thread. However I find that you are just as much stuck in the same high school frame of mind and social aptitude as many who post on Topix. I will no longer address you on this thread. Yeah, I know, no skin off your nose, haha.
wtf

Vilonia, AR

#21 Sep 5, 2011
How serious should we take it when someone post crap from 30 fudgen years ago like it happened today??????????Things were soooooooo different back then.We did not know the things we did back then,were bad.What would happen to us now if we took a kid out back of the shed and whipped his azz with a razor stroop?Our parents were always leaving us kids off and forgeting us.Someone always took us home.We were known by all and our parents drank.The bigger kids looked out for the younger ones.Now you don't know if they are gona kill them or whatever.Times now suck!!!
well

Vilonia, AR

#22 Sep 5, 2011
Against Bad Mothers wrote:
How could someone leave their children in town by themselves late at night??? They're all under 4 years of age!! How could you be that terrible of a mother?!?! They could have been kidnapped or worse! Some women should be prevented from having kids. Just because you give birth doesn't mean you're a mom. You don't deserve to have the honor of being called that. I hope you stay in jail, who the hell would want to bail your stupid ass out?
You are saying this happened thirty years ago and was in the news paper and you want us to read about it?
Against Bad Mothers

Vilonia, AR

#23 Sep 5, 2011
justaguy wrote:
So, this all happened over 3 decades ago? That bit of info would certainly clarify things a bit.
no, what I am discussing happened a few weeks ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vet clinics (Sep '08) 7 hr Patricia Pennington 30
News Low income pet owners, spay, neutering program ... (Mar '09) 7 hr Patricia Pennington 18
Lone Star Supt. Matt Stahl (Dec '13) 8 hr Ellsinorian 16
Sheriff Department Changes 15 hr Amanda 3
Jason Coleman Divorced Sun Harry longfellow 2
Facebook selfies queens Sun Harry longfellow 3
Has anyone seen any black panthers (the animal ... (Feb '12) Sun Rick Newman 77

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages