Looking for a house

Bernie, MO

#1 Jan 17, 2013
We are looking for a house in or around the area that has a few acres HOPEFULLY with it. Rent or rent to own! Anyone know of anything?
bob

Senatobia, MS

#2 Jan 17, 2013
whats your rental price range
Guest2

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Jan 17, 2013
We would like to have a 2 bedroom and like a nice big yard if possible for our Grandchildren to be able to have a swing set and an above ground pool to play when they visit. We are only looking for owner financing and can pay 1000 down and up to 450 a month plus taxes and insurance. We will be needing it around the 10th or so of next month thanks.
#4 Jan 18, 2013
Guest2 wrote:
We would like to have a 2 bedroom and like a nice big yard if possible for our Grandchildren to be able to have a swing set and an above ground pool to play when they visit. We are only looking for owner financing and can pay 1000 down and up to 450 a month plus taxes and insurance. We will be needing it around the 10th or so of next month thanks.
That's funny.Cheap skates.

Bernie, MO

#5 Jan 18, 2013
bob wrote:
whats your rental price range

No price range really. Just depends on what it is on to how much we are willing to pay. If you would like to email about something you have, our email is [email protected] and for all of you "pranksters", please keep it to a minimum lol
#6 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No price range really. Just depends on what it is on to how much we are willing to pay. If you would like to email about something you have, our email is [email protected] and for all of you "pranksters", please keep it to a minimum lol
Nobody died and left you boss. Cheapskate.
red neck

Harrison, AR

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with your search.
don't pay any attention to,(guest,bellevue,wa.)
he is our resident idiot.
harmless but dumb as a box of rocks.
#8 Jan 18, 2013
red neck wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with your search.
don't pay any attention to,(guest,bellevue,wa.)
he is our resident idiot.
harmless but dumb as a box of rocks.
At least I love women,unlike Redneck that only like men.
red neck

Harrison, AR

#9 Jan 18, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>At least I love women,unlike Redneck that only like men.
see what i mean, great come back.
Hunter

Bee Branch, AR

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Yea guest is a jerk. If we just ignore him maybe he will go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Bad School Board Decision? 1 hr Friendly Henry 7
Dexter Car Salesman 3 hr Federal Express 3
Paris Mcfall(maiden)?? (Nov '08) 16 hr Guest 17
If your spouse became disabled would you stay o... (Jul '11) 19 hr kathy olive 82
Ambulances at police station 21 hr bodycavitysearch 6
Bank Fraud Participants Worried Fri pawnngone 22
Searching Babysitter Thu Shiney Finger 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages