Liz Harder Casteels recent bad accident

Liz Harder Casteels recent bad accident

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

Sunny days are ahead

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Does any body know how she is doing? I haven't seen her and her phone number has been changed!
shocking news

Vilonia, AR

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Sunny days are ahead wrote:
Does any body know how she is doing? I haven't seen her and her phone number has been changed!
Let me guess, she slipped and fell, accidentally landing on yet another married mans erect penis! Man that must have been horrifying for her!
guy

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2013
shocking news wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, she slipped and fell, accidentally landing on yet another married mans erect penis! Man that must have been horrifying for her!
She can fall on mine anytime she wants. Over and over and over lol
Truth

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2013
She was driving drunk on a gravel road off of y hwy the night of her birthday and destroyed her truck. The truck landed on her. She is very lucky she survived. You can't fix stupid! I thought after her and her husband divorced that she would straighten up or atleast sober up from the life of narcotics and alcohol but obviously I was wrong!
ur number

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2013
This post is malicious and mean or its hillarious depending on truth to any of it. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
Attagirl

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2013
ur number wrote:
This post is malicious and mean or its hillarious depending on truth to any of it. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
It is true. To even speak the truth is mean but more sad. Very sad! Several of the teachers at Doniphan school system set extremely poor examples for the students.
laughing

Keller, TX

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Wow she never ceases to amaze me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panhandlers 2 hr Jill 32
gone national 22 hr Anonymous 14
If your spouse became disabled would you stay o... (Jul '11) Sat TipsyFromCentralC... 93
Steven Hubbard Sat Nomethman 1
Windjammers Sat Observation Deck 29
Drug head,con man,thief,liar Jul 21 Aha 15
River Jul 21 Jacob 64

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages