Finding single women that want to date

Finding single women that want to date

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Dixon, MO

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Just what it says are there any single women in ripley county wanting to date? I see lots married looking to cheat I see women addicted to drugs looking for guy to support drug habit . And I see lot very christian church oriented women that will date but you half to be of their faith and or go to church with them. And I am not into any of that. Just a simple friendship and or dating . I'm not down on anyone for any reason just stating what I see . If your that one in a million in southeast Missouri , northeast Arkansas email me . [email protected] . If your undoubtedly gonna post to this at least be funny or original .

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2013
How about you tell us a little about your self. Starting with your age and do you have kids oh and if your a man living in doniphan and you have a job you would kinda be one in a million yourself!

Dixon, MO

#3 Feb 17, 2013
guest wrote:
How about you tell us a little about your self. Starting with your age and do you have kids oh and if your a man living in doniphan and you have a job you would kinda be one in a million yourself!
Lol this is all true and yes job in Doniphan , mo. Own my own home and car. And not on any type warfare or disability. Just a working guy and age well that's for any women over 21 and not married or drugs and wanting what I have to offer single friendship and having fun out and no judgments on either side. And if it goes farther into a relashionship great if not oh well we both gain a friend.

Dixon, MO

#4 Feb 17, 2013
guest wrote:
And no kids or exwifes . And yes I am a one in a million in this area . Don't do drugs drink only on rare occasion , no diseases no hideous disfigurations . Just an average guy.

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
You seem normal enough but I'm just getting out of a crazy crazy relationship so after I get back to normal myself I will email you it just wouldn't be fair for me or you right now but you do give me hope!!!

Dixon, MO

#6 Feb 18, 2013
guest wrote:
You seem normal enough but I'm just getting out of a crazy crazy relationship so after I get back to normal myself I will email you it just wouldn't be fair for me or you right now but you do give me hope!!!
Lol case in general there. And I do understand it takes time .
well

Sligo, PA

#7 Feb 18, 2013
what i get from your post is you will only date a perfect person, well guess what there are people who are on disability, so are you trying to say they are not worthy of you. and there are people with disfigurations, and rent don't own their home, are you trying to say that these type are not worthy of you. well good luck cause its gonna be hard for you to find a perfect date in this world.

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Well well I don't believe he was asking for someone perfect just someone with the same values and goals in life as he has. He just stated he did not want someone he was married in a relationship or addicted to drugs or needed support from him that is by far not asking for someone to be perfect just normal and by normal if you have grew up and live in Doniphan all your life you wouldn't understand what I was talking about anyway. You were right on 1 thing he does need all the luck I can get!!!
Okay

Ridgway, PA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Guest, Would you care to give your age? A little more information would probably be helpful. What kind of activities are you referring to when you say you want someone to have 'fun' with? That can cover a multitude of things. LOL. C'mon and give us a little more info. How about it?
Dick Hern

Forsyth, MO

#10 Feb 18, 2013
How refreshing!! Sort of like when you are in school, you ask you best friend if a girl likes you and would go out with you. I think this is what Topic should be about. There is hope for all of us,folks

DH/law
Okay

Ridgway, PA

#11 Feb 18, 2013
There is always hope, don't you know DH?
I am a 'dedicated optimist' at heart. Nothing wrong with having a little fun on Topix. Lord knows there is enough bad info posted on here.
Time to 'lighten' it up a little, don't you think?
Dick Hern

Forsyth, MO

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Amen, my sentiments exactly, always the optimist!!!!! In fact I was a member for an Optimist Club for about 25 years

DH/law

Dixon, MO

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Ok fair enough since this has turned into one of a very few light and good topix . I'm between 38-44 years old , go for drive in country especially in fall around here. Just sit talk laugh , go movies, fish , swim, BBQ , play mini golf, go flea marketing , the goat burgers at puxico, mud island in Memphis , go sonic have an ice cream and I think that's a good start doesn't everybody. I want laugh and see the woman I'm with smile. Life is short everyone , yes I know we half to work to live but that does not mean we give up on love a life partner soulmate. And I am a hopeless romantic . But losing my hope as time goes by.
Okay

Ridgway, PA

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Oh Oh, looks like we may have lost 'guest'. I guess he wasn't very 'optimistic', but then maybe he will be back. I didn't mean to highjack his thread. Sorry 'guest'.
Okay

Ridgway, PA

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Oh, there you are Guest. I missed your last post. I think you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to spend time with. You sound like a normal, reasonable, likeable person. Unfortunately for me, I'm too old for you. Don't you give up, I know there is some nice lady out there who would love to do the things you like to do. Keep trying and good luck!

Dixon, MO

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Okay wrote:
Oh, there you are Guest. I missed your last post. I think you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to spend time with. You sound like a normal, reasonable, likeable person. Unfortunately for me, I'm too old for you. Don't you give up, I know there is some nice lady out there who would love to do the things you like to do. Keep trying and good luck!
Well thank you and thank you all for trying to have a optimistic thread post on topix . If I find some one I will post my thanks.
Okay

Ridgway, PA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
That's a deal Guest! I will look forward to seeing that post!
She is out there, I believe that. She may be a little shy though, so have patience and keep your eyes open. She will be one lucky lady :>)
Good luck

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2013
I completely understand where you are coming from guest. I have lived in Doniphan all my life and have pretty much given up hope on finding a decent guy in this town. It's very refreshing to learn that there are decent ones out there somewhere. I wish you the best of luck!
WTF

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Don't freak out...My husband and I have been looking for a "friend" to hang out with. Friendship first and then if there is mutual chemistry, maybe more later. We are regular people, college educated and good jobs. Sounds like we would have a lot in common. We are happily married but have always been interested in exploring a polyamory relationship. Just a thought..
Who

Dixon, MO

#20 Feb 21, 2013
WTF wrote:
Don't freak out...My husband and I have been looking for a "friend" to hang out with. Friendship first and then if there is mutual chemistry, maybe more later. We are regular people, college educated and good jobs. Sounds like we would have a lot in common. We are happily married but have always been interested in exploring a polyamory relationship. Just a thought..
That sounds kinky if he bisexual he could . Have you asked him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 8 hr aha 967
Dollar General 11 hr Bob 10
Windjammers 12 hr just a thought 12
Blue Blazer 13 hr Soon 32
anyone remember Mrs Finch's Drugstore ? (Dec '08) 15 hr Sue 15
what do you think of Richard Wilkins (Feb '10) Sat Kirsten 8
First Church of God - Doniphan (Apr '11) May 26 Married Man 53

Doniphan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages