bomb threat at doniphan school

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
worried mom at work

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Working in poplar bluff my children are at school in doniphan can anyone tell whats going?
doniphan resident

Bolivar, MO

#2 Nov 30, 2012
all schools are being evacuated and parents will be notified kids are gonna be riding buses home just early today hope this helps
heard

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Nov 30, 2012
I heard that they're letting the kids out at 12:40 something about a bank robbery & they've threatened the school. I've called & called & can't get through.
heard

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Just got a call from the school, theyre lettin them out at 12:45

Bellevue, WA

#5 Nov 30, 2012
worried mom at work wrote:
Working in poplar bluff my children are at school in doniphan can anyone tell whats going?
They dismissed them. They searched and found nothing.This was on the scanner.
is it so

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Nov 30, 2012
do they no who did it the bombthreat

Bellevue, WA

#7 Nov 30, 2012
is it so wrote:
do they no who did it the bombthreat
They just arrested the 3 that done it.At least 1 is a girl.
heard

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Nov 30, 2012
My 2 small children were terrified, they're home & calmed down now but I sure would like to get my hands on the guilty parties!!!!!
Dan

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2012
The last bomb threat that was made pretty sure nobody was arrested for it.
worried mom at work

Doniphan, MO

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Thanks everyone for the information.. l left work and went to school to get my children all are home safe...and scanner confirms suspects were arrested @ harps 2 men 1 woman driving a black 2003 van with NY licene plates.thanks again

Enola, AR

#11 Nov 30, 2012
OMG, what in the world possesses people to do something like this? Thank God they were caught. Hope they throw them under a bus.
knowing

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Nov 30, 2012
NONE OF THESE FACTS ARE TRUE....ABSOLUTELY nothing that is post is the truth.so believe what you want it will all come out in the end...
Joe

Doniphan, MO

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Some of it is very true.

Bellevue, WA

#14 Nov 30, 2012
knowing wrote:
NONE OF THESE FACTS ARE TRUE....ABSOLUTELY nothing that is post is the truth.so believe what you want it will all come out in the end...
Some are the truth.The bank was Peoples.All schools in the county was searched. They do have 2 men 1 woman in jail. They chase a guy &gal in woods and got them.
knowing

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Nov 30, 2012
well the number of people is not correct not all the schools were searched i have kids in 3 of them and only one was searched.and the three in question were arrested at Harps they did not run but there are others..the three from Harps lot was in a van from NY
read the paper not rumors

Doniphan, MO

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Posted: Nov 30, 2012 4:42 PM CST
Updated: Nov 30, 2012 4:51 PM CST

MOST READ
$1M Powerball winner:‘I’m not quitting, but I’m not working anymore overtime’
3 SC lottery players wake up millionaires-to-be
Dog helped protect missing 2-year-old
Coroner: Man killed by train was wearing headphones
Family learns of student's death on Facebook

DONIPHAN, MO (KFVS/KAIT)– Several suspects are in custody in connection to an alleged threat that was made on Friday in Doniphan, Mo.

According to the Ripley County Sheriff's Department, Doniphan Police and the Ripley County Sheriff's Department are investigating a bomb threat after a suspicious package was dropped off at the school.

The Doniphan R-1 School had released their students at 12:45 p.m.

Doniphan police confirmed late Friday afternoon that they have several suspects in custody

Police would not confirm exactly how many.

An investigation continues.
wrong

Greenbrier, AR

#17 Nov 30, 2012
knowing wrote:
You are very wrong! School was indeed let out today at 12:45 today due to a bomb threat! Believe what YOU want, that is FACT.
knowing

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Nov 30, 2012
you are so stupid that is not what was said we did say that the school was out at 12:45 but either way who give a shit when the school let out....FOCUS....
wrong

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Nov 30, 2012
knowing wrote:
you are so stupid that is not what was said we did say that the school was out at 12:45 but either way who give a shit when the school let out....FOCUS....
"When someone has no valid argument, they resort to personal insults."
hahaha

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Nov 30, 2012
knowing wrote:
You must be friends or family of the pieces of sh!t that did this. Go pop another pill or snort another line, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doniphan Cops (Aug '12) 10 hr ripco 59
housefire behind casey's 12 hr unknown 3
Ed Barham 15 hr Beckey 8
Dakota Hampton on a drug run in St. Louis 22 hr friend of dakota 8
jenny ruhl/jones/west Sat Felicia 9
Air evaked from doniphan Oct 18 Curious 1
Erin Marr Oct 18 She knew me as Br... 1
Doniphan Dating
Find my Match

Doniphan Jobs