just tired of the sluts

Posted in the Doniphan Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
just me

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2008
Why are there so many girls in this town that will sleep with anyone? Doesn't anyone have any morals anymore? What really gets me is the MOTHERS who will sleep with anyone. Makes you wonder what they teach their children.
oh ya

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2008
thats the ones i like lol
dunnodoya

AOL

#3 Dec 5, 2008
Well , if it wasn't for the guys and their little dicks wagging around ready to screw anything they can get their hand on ,, maybe there wouldn't be so many sluts around here.
Grrrr

Faridabad, India

#4 Dec 5, 2008
just me wrote:
Why are there so many girls in this town that will sleep with anyone? Doesn't anyone have any morals anymore? What really gets me is the MOTHERS who will sleep with anyone. Makes you wonder what they teach their children.
Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls go wherever they want!
Bohemian

Raleigh, NC

#5 Dec 6, 2008
There is no such thing as a "slut." Just girls who have more fun than others. If they were men, you would slap them on the back, say, Wooohoooo, and buy them a beer. Since they're girls, you buy them a beer, then while you're riding cowboy you shout Wooohooo!

Give it up - the more they gain a sense of what men know & don't know sexually, the more likely they'll choose the right husband when they decide it is time to think of that.

Girls - this doesn't mean you should have unprotected sex! By virtue of this string, there are men out there who would do you harm with their dirty dicks - venereal disease and AIDS are real threats they won't tell you about - to take CARE OF YOURSELVES, use CONDOMS! Have sex, not babies!
Gini in the lamp

Faridabad, India

#6 Dec 7, 2008
You know I was a slut once!! I had more fun in those days than I have ever had in my whole life. If I was a bit younger I would do it again. The signs of aging has hindered my ability to pick up men anymore..I don't mind being slandered for being what I was why care what others think as long as what I was doing felt right to me??
Bohemian

Raleigh, NC

#7 Dec 7, 2008
You bring up a good point - "if it feels right" for the person(s). To call someone a "slut" is immature, and a disregard for that woman's need to understand herself physically and emotionally. Eventually, most women realize that monogamy is the "right" feeling for them. Unfortunately, they are called "sluts" for managing their own needs and feelings in a way that is consistent with their own best interest. Society is suspicious of women who do what is in their best interest, perhaps because women tend to put their own best interests aside in the interest of others - and do this most of their lives. A woman who pursues her own interests is not welcomed, and people look for names that make THEM more comfortable - like calling women sluts.

You would think that the 50% divorce rate would suggest that training our young girls to ignore their own feelings and interests in the interest of men first, isn't working. A woman's years between graduation and HS should be a time of exploring HER world, HER feelings, HER goals. Maybe if more girls did this, we wouldn't see so many in therapy learning to "love thyself" before they can love others. Taking time to be yourself, is a good thing.
a parent

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Dec 7, 2008
If you raise you girls to love themself in the first place, they would be more picky about the guys the sleep with. Then they would know that 50% of the guys in Doniphan aren't good enough for them!! Most of the guys here are going nowhere and they will take the girl with them!!
Gini in the lamp

Faridabad, India

#9 Dec 9, 2008
Oh I was raised right!! I was at least 22 when I started being the way I was. I was not a bad person, I just chose to have many different relations with different men. It felt right to me. True its not what most people would call lady like but what is lady like.. What is the meaning of normal I don't think that there is a true norm.. Its what people believe and feel is right that is normal to them!!
it is just me

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Dec 10, 2008
how come guys are never considered sluts when they sleep with all these so called sluts. come on with diseases and such out there everyone needs to be careful not just the girls. and if people want to sleep around that is their business. come on what's up with all the male sluts in ripley county. now there is a question for you
Not Impressed

Raleigh, NC

#11 Dec 10, 2008
They don't call guy sluts - but we can create a new name for them right here on topix - what about Dirty Dripping Dicks - because they've been everywhere, and don't worry about spreading disease - that is the men who "sleep around." Especially men who dip the dick in the ones they call "sluts." Any guy who has banged a girl then turned around and called her a slut, is a dirty dripping dick - yuck - did the nasty with a nasty and now is nasty.
it is just me

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Dec 10, 2008
good point not impressed. i am so glad that i am married and sleep with only my husband and he sleeps only with me. we don't have to worry about all the "nastys" anymore. but we have both a girl and a boy and have to teach them right from wrong. i hope they make the right choices in life. and i hope my daughter is never called a slut and my son is never called how did you put it dirty dripping dicks.
too funny

Columbia, MO

#13 Dec 11, 2008
I have only girls, and I can say right now the learning and teaching has to come from HOME first. It is never to early to talk to your child about this subject (no matter how uncomfortable it may be) You'll be glas you had when your daughters bestfriend is pregant at 13 and yours hasn't had sex, yet. That is important. And when the time come for her hopefully she will have enough self respect to use protection, because lets face it everybody does it. Some are just more educated then others on how to protect their bodys not how to drop their pants and lay on their backs!!!
Not Impressed

Raleigh, NC

#14 Dec 11, 2008
it is just me wrote:
good point not impressed. i am so glad that i am married and sleep with only my husband and he sleeps only with me. we don't have to worry about all the "nastys" anymore. but we have both a girl and a boy and have to teach them right from wrong. i hope they make the right choices in life. and i hope my daughter is never called a slut and my son is never called how did you put it dirty dripping dicks.
You are so right on! Life is about choices, and each time our girls make the wrong choice in their lives - like banging a guy who turns around and spreads lies that they are sluts - those bad choices reduce the good choices they have. I agree, there is no time like now to begin preparing our girls - and boys - for the choices they will be making about intimacy.
WIlly Mcgee

Rolla, MO

#15 Dec 14, 2008
I love a good slut.. I don't want a good girl that wants to set on a bear rug in front of a fire and watch movies.. I want a woman that dresses reveling likes to get frisky.
Evolution

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Dec 14, 2008
Men spreading their seed is rooted in evolution. In the past, the scientific community proclaimed that it was not necessary for the females to have multiple partners -- only males. Thus, males are expected to be "whore dogs" while women need only be complacent to sexual urges of men. Recent studies, however, have shown that the female of certain specifies of monkeys display an interesting pattern of behavior. While her male partner has his back turned or while he is copulating with another female, his partner quickly has sex with another male partner. lol some things have NEVER changed!!!!
Bohemian

Raleigh, NC

#17 Dec 15, 2008
Evolution wrote:
Men spreading their seed is rooted in evolution. In the past, the scientific community proclaimed that it was not necessary for the females to have multiple partners -- only males. Thus, males are expected to be "whore dogs" while women need only be complacent to sexual urges of men. Recent studies, however, have shown that the female of certain specifies of monkeys display an interesting pattern of behavior. While her male partner has his back turned or while he is copulating with another female, his partner quickly has sex with another male partner. lol some things have NEVER changed!!!!
I love it! Equating male promiscuity to evolution science! This is the funniest thing I have read since Groucho! Suggesting that a woman who has sex with another man while her man is having sex with other women, reduces the race to monkeys! Women do that all by themselves, do they?

Oh, this is so funny. I think you believe this trash too? Yes?

Well, in case you have not noticed - there is a population explosion in third world countries. Why are those of us in industrialized countries - women that is - using those darn carcenogenic birth control methods of it all takes is for man to stop spreading his seed amongst multiple partners to cap the population?

My favorite part though is that women alone reduce the species to monkeys if they are not monogamous. This is good stuff.
Bohemian

Raleigh, NC

#18 Dec 15, 2008
I was laughing so hard about that one that I couldn't even type a coherent thought. I am going to save this one - never know when it might entertain a crowd! LMAO - I'll be giggling about this one all day.
Ummmm

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Dec 15, 2008
There is a name for men that sleep around..... they are called MAN H0RES!!!!
Bohemian

Raleigh, NC

#20 Dec 15, 2008
Ummmm wrote:
There is a name for men that sleep around..... they are called MAN H0RES!!!!
We decided that the best nick-name for the man sluts would be Dirty Drippy Dicks - because they dip it in the dirty then tell dirty stories about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doniphan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suspisious fire 19 hr karmasabitch 1
fire (Dec '09) 19 hr Elvs 16
Owner financing available 23 hr Tracy 7
Justin Beckwith wife Sara Mon Meh 1
wreck around 2:30a.m. Mon SKEET 1
lgbt Mon Henry 6
demi brasser Sun Demi 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doniphan Mortgages