bahahahahaha

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2010
I went to church with him some 4 years ago. I heard he was n jail for drugs. Anyone know the truth?
Why

Canton, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Why is it any of your fcking business? I think you need to get off here And go back to church.
roflmbo

Oglethorpe, GA

#3 Sep 23, 2010
bahahahahaha wrote:
I went to church with him some 4 years ago. I heard he was n jail for drugs. Anyone know the truth?
He's back in jail again.That makes about 4 times in a year.
bahahahahaha

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2010
I do go to church and apparently you need to go too! Who are you to cuss at me when you don't even know who I am! Thank you ROFLMBO for your info,ppl on this site always wanna start crap...always wanna say ppl r talkin bout someone....daniel and I are friends, his brother n I are friends,I moved to south florida n lost touch with them! Not tryin to start crap! But some pea braind dville ppl always wanna fight that why I left!
fyi

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2010
He was in jail for drugs, probatons violations, and rape just letting you know, bhahhahaha nothing but a snitch how does he always get off of charges all the time
pray

Bainbridge, GA

#7 Oct 22, 2010
Wow- I just thought I'd check out Dville topix- now I remember why I normally don't.

You know, you who are gossiping on here- just remember- when it's you or your family member who is going through hard times or who makes a bad choice- do not be surprised if you or they will be discussed on a public forum.

Why? Because of a principle called "sowing and reaping". You sow(plant) judgment, you will reap judgment. You sow kindness, you will receive it in return.

So I hope that you are ready for a good "crop" of what you are now "planting" in other's lives- because that is what you will get back.

No, I am NOT a family member- it doesn't matter if I even know who this guy is. But I DO know that we should not be ignorant and arrogant enough to think that we can judge others-we have all made mistakes, but some are more public than others. And if you are blinded enough by pride to think you never make any bad choices, then you are due for a wake-up call soon.

I will be praying sincerely for him and his family.
bahahahahahaha

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2010
No judgment here.....just tryin to find out where my old friends went
Teresa Butler Lowe

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2011
Did U get my last message?(T)
just waiting

Iron City, GA

#13 Sep 18, 2011
fyi wrote:
He was in jail for drugs, probatons violations, and rape just letting you know, bhahhahaha nothing but a snitch how does he always get off of charges all the time
cause he is a snitch.
HMmm Question

Orlando, FL

#14 Sep 28, 2011
Where is his brother now?
nooi

Saint Augustine, FL

#15 Sep 29, 2011
It wasn't rape. It was statutory rape. There's a difference. He never forced anyone to do anything and that girl sleeps with everyone. Young or grown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1915 train wreck in Columbus 2 hr Columbus Insider 2
Announcement 3 hr Columbus Insider 38
Clapp's Factory 3 hr Columbus Insider 2
1915 Circus Train Wreck tragedy 3 hr Columbus Insider 9
bdk Fri i pay child support 1
Sonny's Grocery & Deli Sucks Thu Seminole Wake 1
will dockery ??? Jan 22 really 3
Donalsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web