Person killed at the lake
Rip

United States

#63 Mar 7, 2012
CRAIG you will be missed the grand jury will decide how harmful you were! Hopefully something will be done!
Unknown

United States

#64 Mar 7, 2012
Rip wrote:
CRAIG you will be missed the grand jury will decide how harmful you were! Hopefully something will be done!
Yes they will decide how harmful he was genious!
WHATEVER

United States

#65 Mar 7, 2012
The man will shoot again its only a matter of time she chose one man to beat her an stay with her im sure there will be another one anyone want anyone killed for beating a woman call vance ledbetter he will do the job an get away with it. Until he has a son who puts his hand on a woman im sure he would have thought twice. I just hope the same doesnt happen to anyone else son or uncle or dad or grandfather. Im sure lance feels real bad. Craig look like he could have pick lance up an through him right.... WRONG he brought a gun to a kid .... KARMA!
stfu

Cambridge, MA

#66 Mar 8, 2012
leave it alone grow up and get a life. if the officers saw fit to let him go obviously there was a valid reason. all i can say is buisness.....get some!!!!!!
Bone Collector

United States

#67 Mar 8, 2012
WHATEVER wrote:
The man will shoot again its only a matter of time she chose one man to beat her an stay with her im sure there will be another one anyone want anyone killed for beating a woman call vance ledbetter he will do the job an get away with it. Until he has a son who puts his hand on a woman im sure he would have thought twice. I just hope the same doesnt happen to anyone else son or uncle or dad or grandfather. Im sure lance feels real bad. Craig look like he could have pick lance up an through him right.... WRONG he brought a gun to a kid .... KARMA!
Your retardation is simply mind boggling
Unknown

United States

#68 Mar 8, 2012
WHATEVER wrote:
do you have ANY education?
Mary

Dothan, AL

#69 Mar 8, 2012
The police will do their job, or they have done it.
Sad for everyone

Dothan, AL

#70 Mar 8, 2012
I knew Vance's father. He was a fine man. I can't help but think if he had lived things would have been so different. I hate this for all parties concerned. It is a tragedy.
WOW

United States

#71 Mar 8, 2012
Sad for everyone wrote:
I knew Vance's father. He was a fine man. I can't help but think if he had lived things would have been so different. I hate this for all parties concerned. It is a tragedy.
.Damn did Vance kill him too
Eddie

Byron, GA

#72 Mar 8, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>.Damn did Vance kill him too
I believe he had a heart attack. Not funny.
SCR

United States

#74 Mar 8, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>.Damn did Vance kill him too
You're exactly right.
SCR

United States

#75 Mar 8, 2012
Keep telling lies and being hateful.
SCR

United States

#76 Mar 8, 2012
You're exacltly riight was meant for the guy that said he had a heart attack.
unknown

Moultrie, GA

#77 Mar 9, 2012
Hello people, Can we give it a rest and show some respect for the family of Craig Bierbaum today. His family and friends will be saying their good-byes at 2:00 pm. It is a sad enough day without all the remarks and opinions of everyone... Craig you were loved by many, you will be missed my friend.............
unknown

Moultrie, GA

#78 Mar 9, 2012
unknown wrote:
Hello people, Can we give it a rest and show some respect for the family of Craig Bierbaum today. His family and friends will be saying their good-byes at 2:00 pm. It is a sad enough day without all the remarks and opinions of everyone... Craig you were loved by many, you will be missed my friend..........
Connie Gee Roberson
get the facts

Pine Mountain, GA

#79 Mar 9, 2012
for everyone on here takin up for Craig and saying he was a great individual and he didnt deserve what happened, I hope someone steps in and puts their hands on your mother and see how things just pan out for you! Vance bud you did the right thing and saved Celias life. If you would have been in the wrong they woulda took your ass to jail with all the other cold blooded killers..You are not one of them, you are your moms hero and you know that! Keep your head up bud
connie gee

United States

#80 Mar 9, 2012
Man did you not read the comment before about alittle respect????? Maybe you mom tried to teach you manners and you where just to stupid to listen...Respect, look it up!!!!!!
get the facts

Pine Mountain, GA

#81 Mar 9, 2012
Im fully aware of what respect means and I give it to any person that is deserving of it! Your dumbass comment was not needed!
unknown

Moultrie, GA

#82 Mar 10, 2012
You non-respecter, life can be short and you must need no RESPECT ever.......... you are the DUMB-ASS !!!!!!!!!!
Joanne

Donalsonville, GA

#83 Mar 12, 2012
When is the trial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 6 hr cathouse cowboy 2,357
Word Association (May '15) 6 hr cathouse cowboy 1,668
Columbus-Phenix City music scene (Jun '15) 7 hr Victor Hugo 898
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) 7 hr Victor Hugo 3,573
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 7 hr Victor Hugo 7,006
go say something to someone's face and not on h... (Jan '11) 8 hr Southern raised 44
New Donalsonville Police Chief (Aug '15) 19 hr Well 54

Donalsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Donalsonville Mortgages