First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend of family

Kittanning, PA

#1 Dec 26, 2010
y dont any of yall have anything good to say about these people? Nikki is kind and loving and would never lie. over heard some of yall today talkin about her lieing problem.
I KNOW HER PERSONALLY

AOL

#2 Jan 17, 2011
yall leave that girl alone. She doesnt have a lying problem. Shes just a young confused girl who has had a hard time with life. She doesnt make the best decisions but who does. I know her ex boyfriend and he says she is one of the most real people in d ville. She just needs to get away from that a hole matt harrelson, and surround herself with people that TRULY love her.
amen

Nashville, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2011
matt is a dog. he hits her and does all of this n front of his child. poor excuse for a father. y would she want him back? yet again bad decision on her part.
ITS ME

Albany, GA

#4 Jan 18, 2011
tell me to my face and you know who this is
CHILD please

Nashville, GA

#5 Jan 18, 2011
lol they r still kids.they will grow out of it.matt used to be a friend of mine.yeah he is a bit of an asshole.she is dumb.
OMG

Rural Valley, PA

#6 Jan 19, 2011
CHILD please wrote:
lol they r still kids.they will grow out of it.matt used to be a friend of mine.yeah he is a bit of an asshole.she is dumb.
why cant nosey ass busy bodied folks like you just leave people alone.how bgut minding your own damn bussiness before trying to mind everyone elses.cause if you did you wouldnt have yime to be nosing in everyone elses.have a good night you hea
CHILD please

Nashville, GA

#7 Jan 20, 2011
bc nikki deserves better.dont knw her too good but i do know matthew.not someone you would want your daughter to be with.he is trash.
ITS ME

Albany, GA

#8 Jan 20, 2011
yall want tell him to his face stop the hatein
CHILD please

Nashville, GA

#9 Jan 20, 2011
o ill tell him n a heart beat.nikki y you on here anyway dont u have a child to tend to or have u been around matt so long that u dont care about ur child either?i mean u could b cleaning house or something constructive.
you really

Rural Valley, PA

#10 Jan 20, 2011
CHILD please wrote:
o ill tell him n a heart beat.nikki y you on here anyway dont u have a child to tend to or have u been around matt so long that u dont care about ur child either?i mean u could b cleaning house or something constructive.
need your name up here chicken shit
CHILD please

Nashville, GA

#11 Jan 20, 2011
my name is JESSICA biotch!
yeah

Rural Valley, PA

#12 Jan 20, 2011
CHILD please wrote:
my name is JESSICA biotch!
right
CHILD please

Nashville, GA

#13 Jan 20, 2011
look youngin.u asked my name and i told u.i f'd matt while u were gone as did about six others.i was actually tryin to take up for u on here.u being an ass about me talkin good about u really shows how imature u still are.i was bein nice. im done with this.ur stupid for being with that asshole. but its ur life i reckin. goodbye children.
oh what

Rural Valley, PA

#14 Jan 20, 2011
CHILD please wrote:
look youngin.u asked my name and i told u.i f'd matt while u were gone as did about six others.i was actually tryin to take up for u on here.u being an ass about me talkin good about u really shows how imature u still are.i was bein nice. im done with this.ur stupid for being with that asshole. but its ur life i reckin. goodbye children.
something to advertise to everyone that you went with seven men. so what does that say about you haaaaaaaa.
by the way

Rural Valley, PA

#15 Jan 20, 2011
CHILD please wrote:
im not nikki but you are sick.saying you are taking up for nikki.but claim you went with her man.wow what a friend you claim to be.sure glad your no friend of mine.have a blessed day
CHILD please

Nashville, GA

#16 Jan 20, 2011
oh what wrote:
<quoted text>something to advertise to everyone that you went with seven men. so what does that say about you haaaaaaaa.
I said matt slept with six others while she was gone not me...dumb ass.
stop da hatin

Fitzgerald, GA

#17 Jan 23, 2011
yall is some hatin ass people let them live there life is yall mad cause he are her aint slept with you
ITS ME

Albany, GA

#18 Jan 24, 2011
jessica who?????????? f'ing haters
bunch of (_)_)/////D~~~~ suckers
CHILD please

Nashville, GA

#19 Jan 27, 2011
we aint hatin u just dont wont to tell nicki the truth. u butsted bc u a man ho! u never true to a woman. thats y u will never b happy. go on and play happy with nicki till u get what u want. run nicki run! dont c how anyone could ever love u matt bc ur a dog. play dumb jessica who..hhahahah
hahaha

Albany, GA

#20 Jan 27, 2011
ya name aint jessica i know who you are. now move on, quit whinnin, and grow up. sorry you couldnt please me, but im happy now and finally doin right we dont need any of yalls opinions PPL MOVE ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dimon Kendrick-Holmes: Poor kids get all the pa... (Apr '13) 6 hr Maltamon 19
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 6 hr Rocky Deorio 2,285
Word Association (May '15) 6 hr Rocky Deorio 1,590
Recycling spouses 7 hr How bout dat 33
Richard squires (Mar '17) 12 hr Bank 13
Harvest Festival-bring it back! 16 hr Truth 6
City Council Sat I see u 20

Donalsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Donalsonville Mortgages